Geez, Mother, Put Some Clothes On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Bart stuck his cock in my mouth and had me begin sucking him while Tommy fucked me. Hmm, how I love threesomes. And still I wanted more... more cock... more cum... anything.

"Billy," I said, pausing from sucking Bart's cock. Crawl under me darling and fuck my pussy while Tommy is fucking my ass.

"REALLY Mrs. Karras?" Billy gasped.

"From now on nobody calls her Mrs. Karras, okay? From now on you call her by her real name. Call her 'SLUT' or 'WHORE' only. Right, Mom?"

"Yesssss!" I hissed, as Billy crawled beneath my body, his cock poking at my pussy. And then he entered me, and I could feel his cock rubbing against Tommy's inside my body just as Bart offered me his cock to suck again.

"Oh wow," Billy moaned as I took him inside my tight cunt. "That... that feels... oh... oh no... I... oh wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" he howled as his cum began filling my pussy. Then Bart groaned and shot a huge gob of cum on my face... and another... and another, so I turned back to him and sucked his cock into my mouth, swallowing as he continued to fill my mouth with hot cum. Tommy was next to come, and then me. Three young cocks... all coming in or on me at the same time. I loved it, and my orgasm was another nuclear explosion as wave after wave of perverted lust raged through my body. So nasty... So taboo... and SO fucking much fun.

After the boys finished coming in and on me, they all collapsed on the bed beside me. I toyed with each of their cocks to see which would be the first to get hard again, and when Tommy did I told him it was his turn to fuck my cunt, and with the others watching us, he climbed between my legs and slid his cock into my sloppy seconds pussy. Billy's cum was still sloshing around in my pussy, and so Tommy was easily able to slide inside my wet hole. A few strokes later and he, too, was coming in me, and then Billy was ready again... and then Bart.

For the rest of the afternoon they fucked me. Used me any way they wished. Bart, always the aggressor, decided he wanted to see how nasty he could make me perform, so he crawled on top of me and draped his balls over my mouth. He told me to lick them, and I did, and then he slid forward and lowered his ass to my face and told me to tongue his asshole and I did that, too. He told one of the guys to eat my pussy while I tongued his ass, and whoever it was did it long enough to get hard again and then he fucked me again. I couldn't see who it was because Bart had his ass over my mouth, spreading his cheeks so my tongue could penetrate his asshole as far up inside his ass as I could push it. Nor did I care who was fucking me. It was a COCK, and I loved it in my cunt.

I kept coming all day, of course... over and over again... and by the time the boys all left for the Mall I was so wiped out I couldn't move. So I didn't. Instead I merely lay there in bed, covered in cum and spit and oil, and when I had to pee I just did it right there... right there in the middle of my bed, and even THAT caused me to have another orgasm. Thank God I'd installed that rubber mattress cover under the sheets for just this purpose. One of the men who I'd fucked here in my bedroom was into golden showers, and I knew it, so before he came over that time and drenched me I'd made precautions so the mattress wouldn't be ruined. And now I was lying on my bed, pissing and masturbating, and feeling soooo satisfied. I loved it... all this decadence... this perversion... and I knew with the help of my son and his friends I'd be getting all the cocks and cum a girl would ever want... and then some. And I did, too....

End

12