Gem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
731 Followers

"I know. Remember, I'm the farm girl." With that Samantha proceeded to expertly milk Gem. "We had cows on the farm where I grew up. Of course, they weren't human cows but the milking process is the same."

The noontime milking finished, I put Gem in a stall with some feed and water. Before leaving, I bound her hands behind her lest she forget her status. As I did so, I noticed how wet she was and so I put two fingers in her pussy. She came quickly from the stimulation. I had read that the experience of being trained as a pony girl could be very erotic to some. The halter, whip, and obvious control her Master had over her make a natural pony girl incredibly horny. I guess Gem is a natural because she came very hard.

Then we wandered into the house for lunch. My other two pets following along hoping for a treat. After a nice lunch topped off with fresh milk I headed out to give Gem a little bridle and bit training. It would help later when we use the pony girls to clear the debris from the trail we will work on this afternoon.

Getting her used to a bridle and bit will take time. The mouth is a sensitive area and I don't want to injure her. On Samantha's advice, I am using a regular metal horse bit wrapped in Sealtex. This will prevent injury to her teeth. Using a real horse bit and bridle adds to her dehumanization and helps her to get into a deeper into her pony persona.

I don't see Gem standing in her stall as I enter the barn. Walking over to her stall, I see her laying nestled in the straw fast asleep. It had been an emotionally and physically stimulating morning for her. She is really cute laying there in a ball but there is work to be done. Opening the stall door, I walk up to her and push her gently with my foot to wake her. She stirred and tried to rub her face with her hands but stops when she realizes they are bound behind her.

Helping her up, I put her leash on and led her out of the stall. I put her tack back on, including the corset. But this time I put a bit on the halter as well as reins. As I pinch Gem's mouth to get it to open for the bit, I comment to Samantha "I've been thinking about removing her back molars so she can accommodate the bit better. What do you think?"

"I usually do that but you might want to wait until you are really sure you want her as full pony girl. You have to modify their diet a little if you take out those teeth."

"Hmmm. Hadn't thought about that. No rush."

I led Gem back out to the paddock and we began her training. Before starting, I put her blindfold on so she can't see at all and is totally dependent on my guidance. Standing behind her with the reins in my hands, I began her training. She responded well to my guidance and the next hour goes well. She even remembers her gait training from this morning. Looks like I may have a winner for the upcoming pony girl show.

After her training, I take her back in the barn to cool off. I remove all her tack and give her another wash down. I make sure she drinks enough water out her bucket and get myself some water from the tap. Luckily it is not a hot day.

At this time, Samantha comes up leading her pony girl. She looks about 25 or so. Perhaps 5 feet 6 inches, long blondish hair, smallish breasts and wide hips. "This is Velvet. I bought her a couple of months ago. Her owner was getting too old to keep a filly as energetic as this one. So far, she seems to have real aptitude as a pony girl. I may keep this one. Be nice to use the brand I had made a couple of years ago. She's young enough to give me years of service as a pony girl before getting put out to pasture." All this time, Samantha is petting her pony girl, running her hands over her breasts and down between her legs. It is clear that being a pony girl is not the only thing Samantha likes about this one. She was always partial to having a woman lick her pussy. Just then, Velvet's tongue flicks out of her mouth. It is very long and mobile. Oh yes, definitely Samantha has other uses for this one.

"The tandem harness is right behind you. Let's get them hooked up."

After some fumbling with the harness (neither of us had used it before), we got the ponies hooked up. Samantha grabbed some tools and handed me the whip. Then, with me leading the ponies, we set off for a little trail work. My dogs trotted along beside us, running off into the woods every few feet to chase a squirrel.

When we got to the place where a tree had fallen across the trail, I tied the ponies to a convenient bush and grabbed the ax from Samantha. Between the two of us, we had that tree cut into convenient lengths in no time. Now it was time to hook the ponies to the pieces to be pulled out of the way.

Hooking them to the pieces went well enough but the ponies had some problems working in tandem. But with a little whip work, they got into a rhythm and the logs were quickly hauled away. All in all, it took about 2 hours to get everything cleaned up.

Time to call it a day. Tomorrow was Monday and I wanted to get home for dinner. So I led the ponies back to the barn where we unhooked them and washed them down again.

"I'll be back out next Saturday for a little more training, for sure. Hopefully I can get some time in an evening this week too. Just wish there was more I could do at home but there just isn't enough room."

"You are always welcome to use my place."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

With that, I loaded my pets in the van and set off for home. All three pets curled up on the floor. It had been an exciting day for everyone.

When we got home, I quickly fed the pets and milked Gem. I was tired. So, I fixed myself a sandwich and grabbed a beer before heading upstairs to shower. After my shower, I settled on the couch to watch some TV. I called Gem to lay on the couch with me. She curled up in my lap and I started to idly pet her pussy. She started to purr quietly before falling asleep. After an hour, I decided it was time for bed. I woke her up and we all went upstairs.

She quickly curled up on her bed as I climbed under my covers. It had been a good weekend. We had made lots of progress in her dehumanization and training. I thought about the weeks and months ahead as I drifted off to sleep. It was going to be interesting to have her as mindless as smart dog. I sometimes wondered what she thought about the whole thing, but then dismissed it. She was just a pet and what she thought about it was of no concern.

Steve1613
Steve1613
731 Followers