All Comments on 'Gen: First Time Sex'

by griphook

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs work

This story had potential, but there were problems. 1st, unless Andrea was a half-sib or step-sib, she couldn't be only a few months older than Gen. A minimum of 9 would be needed.

2nd, this moved from the set up to the sex to the proposal far too easily. It wasn't believable.

Gen just knew how to give a blowjob? She rammed his cock into her--when she was a virgin? In the shower? No pain, no stretching issues or hymen at all?

And nothing prepared me for a sudden proposal.

This needs a very thorough re-write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rushed and nonsensical

First, punctuation. LEARN SOME! Second, how could everyone be so clueless to the fact the weather might be getting bad? That was artificial. Finally, the descriptions of what they do are just plain 7th-grade stroke fantasy.

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Two thumbs down.

Pretty lacking in all areas. Not realistic, and your shoddy use of punctuation/grammar put those final nails in the coffin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rewrite of a gay story

"She shoved him up against the shower wall", "their love toys battled each other" the clues are all there, ok you added a little about her breasts, but it's not good, sorry. Pity I could only give it zero and not a negative number.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
badd. please revise.

some issues with the ages of the sister's and just the whole story is somewhat cheezy.

dont give up on writing just yet, keep practicing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need to edit

There are many errors in this story that are distracting. Like her sister is a few months older? Do you mean years? "Gen went down on MY knee"? Was the sex in the shower or bedroom, did they cum? Looks like this was written in a hurry, pity as the story has merit. Please edit and continue their story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous