All Comments on 'Gencom Batman'

by C.King

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! This has to be one of the best stories about superheroes I've read here on Literotica in a long time. I will be sure to check out your other stories as well. Hopefully there will be more to this one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting start

Since I outgrew Superman at age 13 or so, Batman is probably my favourite hero insofar I still have one. Cool to see a story involving him, usually it's just Superman this and Superman that, or a focus on the heroines. I'm really looking forward to seeing Wonder Woman though, those two would make a very interesting pair (again, it's usually Superman that is paired with her in an apparent attempt to actively induce boredom). The writing is a little bit rigid I'd say, but I couldn't spot any major errors at least. Put some feeling into it and it'd be a lot better.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

This was a great story. Ivy and Catwoman are two of the sexiest women in the DC universe. i can't wait for you to continue the story and i hope that you continue your other stories too. especially the spiderman one. that was a really good one too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please please please write more! This is the hottest batman story ever written, keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous