Gender Bender Experimenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and studied my new features in the mirror. The only thing that hadn't changed was my hair, which was in the same style as before. It had been a little long for a man, but it now looked like a stylish pixie cut around my feminine face. I was thinner. I wasn't sure if that was because of the redistribution of fat or the fact that the transformation quickly burns a lot of energy within the body. It was probably a mix of both. I couldn't see enough, though. My gown covered my body, hiding what I wanted to see the most. I got up to get a better view.

"Oh, you probably... shouldn't..." Jerry said before trailing off.

I was up and removing my gown before anyone could stop me. I felt great, so I didn't think I needed to remain in the bed, even if it was standard procedure. I took in my naked body for the first time. It was breathtaking. My waist was small and tight before my hips flared out creating some great curves. I had a little pink pussy topped by a small patch of dark hair. My breasts were large handfuls of perky flesh capped by quarter sized nipples. I ran my hands up my thighs and over my stomach, feeling my smooth skin before taking hold of my boobs and giving them a shake.

"Oh God," someone whispered behind me. I looked at the reflections of the four men in the room with me. Every one of them was staring at me with a blank look on their face. They had been acting strangely ever since I woke up. I once again felt the odd sensation of pleasure shoot through me. I also felt warm and I noticed my body looked flushed in the mirror.

"Why is everyone acting weird?" I asked.

"Well," Jerry began. "We noticed an unexpected side effect soon after you completed the transformation. We noticed that we couldn't be in the same room as you without getting... aroused. I was suspicious so I ran some tests. I discovered that your body is producing a new kind of pheromone that is designed to attract mates. Also, judging by your testosterone and estrogen levels, I thought that you would most likely be in a high state of arousal yourself."

It hit me that he was right. The tingles of pleasure and the flush in my body were clear signs that I was turned on. I realized that my vagina was also wet with arousal. In the mirror I caught sight of Marcus adjusting his hard on in his pants. Yes, I definitely wanted sex. And if what Jerry said was true, they all wanted to give it to me. Judging by their expressions, it seemed that they were all struggling to restrain themselves in my presence. If I really was producing pheromones, I might have a lot of power over them. They might be willing to do anything I wanted to have the right to mate with me.

A smile formed on my face as the possibilities opened up in my mind. This side effect just might be the best possible thing that could have happened. Our lab was in danger of being shut down if this experiment didn't work out. There was a possibility these pheromones could allow me to perfectly bend people to my will. And, as luck would have it, our billionaire benefactor was right here in the room with me. I decided that I was going to test how strong my power was while giving myself what my body craved. If things went my way, I would be able to greatly improve our situation here.

I faced them and gave them an unobstructed view of my naked body. All four of them devoured my body with their eyes, and more than one of them had their hand on their crotch. It was obvious that their minds were no longer on any type of scientific experiment. I thought that it was possible that the more aroused I became, the more powerful the effect of my pheromones would be. And I was extremely aroused.

"Here's the thing boys," I said while getting back on the bed. "I am really turned on and I need a man to take care of me. But you all still have your clothes on." I leaned back and rested on my elbows. Spreading my legs wide, I revealed my heated sex to their eyes.

A second later each one of them began impatiently tearing off their clothes. Lab coats, ties, shirts, and pants were all thrown to the floor as they rushed to be the first one to be with me. Soon the four of them were completely naked showing off their hard erections standing at full attention. They gave each other angry looks, and it seemed that they might soon fight over me. They probably would have, if Marcus hadn't asserted his authority in that moment.

"You three get back. Don't forget who is in charge here. This is my lab, my experiment. I own everything here. She is mine," he said threateningly. The other three looked almost ready to kill him, but soon they gave in to his authority. No matter how much they wanted me, they knew that Marcus was still the man that signed their paychecks. It worked for me. Marcus was just the target I wanted to start with to put my plan into action and test my control. I really needed to have sex as soon as possible too. With each passing minute my body demanded more insistently that it get satisfied by a man.

"Come on, Marcus. Fuck my pussy"

That only served to inflame his lust further. He scrambled up onto the bed and got in between my spread legs. He had a toned body that hinted to him exercising regularly. His cock was hard and dripping with excitement. It looked especially thick and I trembled with anticipation thinking about it being inside of me. I wanted nothing more than for it to fill me at that moment. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it on my pussy, making contact with my clit a couple times in the process. It was incredibly sensitive and felt more amazing than anything I had ever felt as a man.

Marcus soon settled on top of me with his arms on either side. My virginal pussy was dripping wet and begging to be filled. His cock pushed inside and my entrance began to spread to accommodate his girth. His entire length was soon stuffed inside of me and it felt like heaven. My body had been aching for a hard cock ever since I woke up. The hormones were definitely to blame, but I didn't mind one bit.

He began to pump in and out of me. I let out a moan at the feeling of being repeatedly filled by the thing I wanted the most in the world. The other three in the room were watching and had started to stroke themselves. All Marcus did was grunt and plow into me as if his life depended on it. I could tell that he was completely consumed with fucking me and nothing else existed in this world to him. His pace became frenzied as he approached his climax. His body was solely focused on mating with me and he was going to cum quickly. That wasn't a part of my plan, though.

"Marcus, don't cum yet. If you do, I won't have sex with you anymore," I said. That shook him out of his single minded pursuit. A look of horror passed over his face as he contemplated never having me again. He slowed down his assault on my pussy and settled into a steady rhythm. I knew I owned him. "Good boy. I'll tell you when you can cum."

Marcus dutifully continued to service me without finishing himself. His thick cock felt good, but it wasn't enough. My body cried for more. I also needed to bring Marcus even further under my control. I looked over at my three friends who were busy watching me have sex and stroking themselves. They were all about the same size. None of them had small dicks, which made my needy pussy happy. Henry was slightly larger than the others. Seeing his big black cock, I knew he was the one I wanted next.

"Stop Marcus. Henry, come here," I said.

"But - ," Marcus started. I cut him off before he could complain.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to, got it?" I said. He nodded pathetically at me. "That goes for all of you. Do as you are told and everyone can have me as many times as they want." That got a round of enthusiastic nods from them all. All that mattered to them anymore was having sex with me.

"Good," I said while getting on my hands and knees on the bed. "Now, Marcus, lick my cunt from behind while I suck Henry's dick."

They both obediently got into position. I felt Marcus' tongue on my wet slit as I took hold of Henry's cock. I gave it a few strokes before I tilted it up and licked it from base to tip. I shook with pleasure both from the taste of his dick and from the flick of my clit I got from behind. Not wasting any time, I shoved Henry's big black cock into my mouth and began to blow him.

I swirled my tongue around the tip while my plump lips hugged against his throbbing shaft. Marcus was shoving his tongue as deep into my pussy as he could get. He soon replaced his tongue with his fingers and put his mouth to work on my grateful clit. It felt amazing and made me slow down my work on Henry for a moment before I resumed my sloppy blowjob with twice the effort. I started to gently massage his testicles while swallowing his dick.

As much as I tried, I couldn't get the whole thing to fit in my mouth. I was going to have to practice deepthroating. Still, I bobbed my head enthusiastically on as much of him as I could handle. I loved sucking it, and combined with Marcus' tongue, I was building towards an orgasm. I pulled off of Henry's cock with an audible pop as it slipped from my lips.

"Stick your tongue in my ass Marcus," I commanded. There was a moment's hesitation before he complied and pressed his tongue against my asshole. It felt so deliciously dirty. I stroked Henry's pulsing dick while I sucked on his big full balls. I took them into my mouth one at a time while I enjoyed Marcus rimming my ass. Henry let out a low moan. He wasn't going to last much longer.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," I told him. "Fuck my mouth until you explode."

I put his cock back in my mouth and steadied myself with both hands on the bed, giving him control of the action. He grabbed ahold of my head and began to thrust into my throat. I relaxed my throat as best I could and took it. Marcus had his tongue in my asshole now. I began to bounce my body back onto him, using his tongue to fuck my dirty hole.

The hard fucking that Henry was giving my mouth brought him to his climax quickly. He shoved himself as deep into my throat as he could and roared. I felt his shaft expand in my mouth before his thick cream began to shoot down my throat. I came hard while I tried to swallow his entire load. It felt like he pumped a gallon of cum into my stomach before he pulled out of my mouth and sat against the wall catching his breath. I wiped up the cum that had escaped and swallowed it down. Looking back at Marcus, I saw that he had juices from my pussy covering his chin. He was standing behind me, clearly wanting to return to having his manhood inside of me. It still wasn't time for that, though.

"Marcus, stand over there and watch. Jerry and Doug, it's your turn."

Marcus dejectedly took his position to watch what was going to happen. The other two approached and waited for their instructions. They were so obedient to my every word. None of them wanted to disappoint me and risk not being able to have sex with me. The pheromones had become so strong with my orgasm that any man who entered this room would have been as good as my slave. The power I had over them was exhilarating.

"Doug, lay down on the bed. I want to ride you while I suck Jerry's cock."

They did as told and I straddled Doug and sank down onto his thick pole. Jerry stood in front of me. I quickly inhaled his dick and started bouncing on Doug. It took me a minute to find a good rhythm, but when I did, we were beautifully in sync. I would go down on the dick in my throat and up on the one filling my tight pussy. Then I'd back off the one in my mouth and settle back on the meat that I was riding. It was fun, and really hot. My whole body was on fire. I couldn't get enough of the manhood that invaded my body.

Cowgirl quickly became my favorite position. I had control and I was using Doug's cock to hit all the sweet spots. I buried him to the hilt and rubbed my clit on his body by rocking my hips back and forth. Then I started bouncing hard on his dick, nearly coming all the way off before slamming back down. My bubble butt was bouncing wildly, driving Marcus crazy as he watched the action that he wasn't allowed to participate in. Sex as a woman was so good, I started to wonder why women weren't constantly begging to be fucked. Maybe it was the hormones enhancing the sensations, but what I was feeling was a thousand times better than the experiences I remembered from when I had a penis.

I was almost able to take all of Jerry's dick down my throat. It wasn't for lack of trying that I didn't get the last of it inside. Both of them were breathing hard while fucking me. I was sure that the scene they had watched before had worked them up to the edge already. Doug grabbed my ass from below and started thrusting hard into my core. I came off of Jerry's cock and moaned loudly. I hadn't told him to do it, but I wasn't going to complain. Doug was pounding into me with abandon and it felt amazing.

"That's it baby. Cum in my pussy," I said. A couple more seconds of his balls slamming into my ass from below, and that's exactly what he did. I sat fully impaled on his dick and he pumped me full of his seed. Waves of pleasure thundered through me from my pussy. Being full of sperm was exactly what it craved the most. I knew I needed more.

I moved to let Doug get up and promptly replaced him with Jerry. I climbed on top of him, grabbed his erection, and sat on it. Jerry was Asian, but the stereotype of Asian's small size didn't apply to him it seemed. He stretched me nicely. I gyrated my hips and enjoyed having him pushed deep inside of me before I began to truly fuck him. I slammed my ass onto his dick with all I had. Doug's deposit of cum served to make it extra slippery inside my tight hole. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Henry had recovered and was stroking his cock which was once again standing up proud and strong. I wondered if my pheromones were helping with his recovery time. It didn't matter. If he was ready to go, I had somewhere I needed him. I slowed my bucking and simply rocked my hips gently on top of Jerry.

"Henry, do me a favor. Go get the petroleum jelly."

He ran off to get it for me. I knew we had some in the lab. We were stocked up with everything we would ever need. I was going to need this to help with what I had in mind next. I gave Jerry a smile and squeezed his dick with my pussy while I waited. He grabbed my hips and guided my movements on top of him in just the way that he loved. Marcus was still stuck watching. His dick looked angry at having been denied its release. Henry promptly returned with the petroleum jelly in hand.

"Thank you. Now get behind me and lube up. I want you in my ass," I told him. His eyes went wide as I bent forward with Jerry's cock still planted deep in my pussy and presented my ass to him. Marcus' attention to it earlier had loosened it up some. With the lube I knew I was ready for some anal fucking.

Henry got on the bed and applied a generous amount of lube to his member. He lined up when he was ready and pressed the head against my sphincter. It opened up and slowly allowed him access to my back door. He went slowly for my benefit. Inch by inch he filled me until he was fully situated as deep as he could get. I felt unbelievably full. I had a small orgasm feeling both cocks bottomed out in my two holes.

"Fuck me," I told them. That was all they needed to hear. Jerry wrapped his arms around my back and rocked his hips upwards, fucking my pussy. Henry grabbed my hips, pulled out, and then plunged fully back in, fucking my ass. It was bliss.

All I had to do was enjoy myself while they unleashed their lusts upon my body. Jerry continued to make my pussy tremble with pleasure. His hands moved from my back to my breasts. He groped them a bit before moving a nipple to his mouth and sucking on it. The new sensation brought another loud moan from me. I cradled his head against my tits and encouraged him to suck on them more. He switched between them, spreading out his attention and making sure both were equally loved.

Henry gradually sped up his assault on my ass. A couple times he pulled completely out of me, only to reinsert his thick dick all the way back in. I loved it. His strong hands had a hard grip on my hips. He pulled me back against him with each thrust and he even spanked my ass once. The double penetration was all I had hoped it would be and more. An orgasm was once again building up inside of me. Like a building storm, I could feel the intensity of what was to come. It was going to be the biggest one yet by far. I only needed one more thing to make it perfect.

Doug had recovered just as quickly as Henry had. He was busy stroking his cock that looked like it was about ready to explode just from observing the smoking hot display we were putting on in front of him. I beckoned him over with my finger, and then motioned for him to kneel down in front of me to the side of Jerry. He did and I wasted no time in devouring his member into my mouth and frantically sucking it with all I had.

All three of my holes were filled with hard thick cocks. I felt complete. My hormone overloaded body finally had enough cock to satisfy its huge lust. I sucked Doug off like a mad woman. Henry and Jerry were in a rhythm together as they fucked me. I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other with only a thin layer of skin separating them. The whole scene must have been too much for everyone involved. The two fucking me picked up there pace and held nothing back as they hammered my pussy and ass as hard as they could. Doug closed his eyes and groaned as he enjoyed my tongue wrapping around his dick. I knew we were about to experience pleasure of epic proportions.

It happened almost all at once. Jerry released my tit from his mouth and unleashed a torrent of cum into my vagina. Henry shoved deep into my bowels and blasted my insides with his hot cream. My body crackled with electricity. Currents of pleasure shot to every corner of my body. My pussy and ass trembled and pulsated on the thick members that pumped their loads into them. My moan around Doug's shaft in my mouth pushed him over the edge, and he pulled out and blasted my face with shot after shot of sweet sticky sperm. A cry of joy erupted from everyone as we all were overcome with overwhelming positive sensations that consumed our entire beings. My head swam and I had to fight to not lose consciousness. It was the single most amazing thing that had ever happened to me.

After we came down from our high, we separated from each other and tried to catch our breath. The mind blowing sex we had just had clearly took a toll on us. The boys looked fully spent and exhausted. I felt much the same way. I also felt very satisfied. I was covered and filled with cum and that felt like the greatest thing in the world. I remembered the plan I had started earlier though, and realized it was time to wrap it all up.

Marcus still stood where I had directed him to earlier. He wore a stunned expression on his face. It looked like he was in awe of what he had just witnessed. This whole time he hadn't cum. I had given him a taste and then teased him without granting him any satisfaction. I knew he had to be absolutely desperate for a release.

"Did you like that Marcus?" I asked.

"Yes," he responded weakly.

"Are you ready for your turn?"

"Oh God, Yes!" he said. Life was restored into him at the prospect of finally getting to fuck me to completion. I nudged the other three and motioned for them to get off the bed. They did, and I scooted over to the edge. I motioned for Marcus to stand in front of me. He excitedly complied.

"Kneel," I said. A look of confusion passed over his face for a moment before he did as I told him to. I spread my legs wide and I saw understanding in his eyes.