Gender Bender Experimenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean me up," I said. He hesitated and even slightly shook his head. He must have a rather strong will to resist, but I knew at this point he would do anything I asked of him to be able to have sex with me. "Do it or you will never have sex with me again."

That threat was enough to scare him into action. He dove into my dirty used pussy and began to lick my body clean. He lapped up the combined cum of Doug and Jerry from my slit. There was a lot and more was still oozing from inside. He also cleaned my ass by removing Henry's generous contribution there. Slowly but surely he made good progress on eating the loads of my three coworkers and friends. As he worked, I laid out how things were going to be from here on out.

"You're going to do everything I ask of you, aren't you Marcus?" I asked. He nodded without breaking from his task.

"I want you to make this lab your top priority. You will increase our funding ten times and you will give us access to anything we need to further our research," I said. Again, he nodded his agreement.

"Lastly, you will be my bitch. No matter what I ask for, no matter how absurd, you will use all of your power and resources to please me. Understood?"

Marcus agreed and continued to service me. A big smile came over my face at what I had managed to accomplish. Our project would never die now. Marcus managed to round up all the cum that covered my private area. When he finished, he made a big show of swallowing it for me. He had done well and agreed to all I had asked for. It was finally time for his reward.

"Ok baby, give me all you've got," I said smiling at him. It looked like it was the happiest moment of his life. He quickly mounted me much like he had in the beginning and started to furiously fuck me. He had the best body of any of the guys. I was going to have fun using him to fulfill the needs of my greedy pussy. He pounded his thick dick into me as hard as he could, making my full breast bounce wildly on my chest. It felt great, but I knew I wasn't going to reach my climax again before he reached his. He had been on the edge for too long to be able to hold back now. Right on cue, he groaned and filled me up once again full of sperm. He collapsed on top of me.

Marcus fell asleep right there on top of me after he finished. I couldn't blame him. The whole experience had taken a lot out of everyone. In fact, I saw that the other guys had also fallen asleep. I thought I might take a nap as well. It was hard to believe all that had happened. I started the day as a man desperate for any way to save his science project. I ended it as a woman capable of achieving anything through sex.

I looked at the syringe on the counter that contained the drug that would return me to my male self. I could use it and everything would go back to normal. We could study the data we had obtained today and advance our project a long ways. But I knew I wasn't going to do that. I loved being a woman. And like I realized upon waking up after my transformation, I didn't really feel like I was that man anymore. His memories were like a past life. This was who I was now. Plus, I essentially had a superpower. My pheromones could be used to bend men to my will and satisfy my every desire. I already had a billionaire under my spell that was going to give me anything I asked for. Sure, I would have to have a lot of sex constantly to satisfy the urges my body had due to the hormone imbalance. But if today taught me anything, it was that satisfying those urges would be amazing. I smiled thinking about all the possibilities that were now open to me and about all the mind shattering sex that was in my future. Life as a woman was going to be good.