Gender Fluid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have? What did I do," I asked defensively.

"Nothing much. Just be the nicest guy I know. I first felt it the night the cops were here. I reacted emotionally and despite thinking I shouldn't be, I enjoyed it when you held me and comforted me when they left. That part I think was due to the shock, but the feelings continued after that. I think it was all the Friday dinners and long talks that did it over time. The therapist speculates that my gender may have switched out of a need to, um... this is going to sound bad... latch on to you."

I was silent for several moments as that sank in and she began to fidget nervously. Finally, I said, "Terry, you don't have to do... well, I'm not sure what you're doing... but you don't have to do anything, let alone latch on to me. I have enough money to take care of you for the rest of your life and not even notice the expense. And I *will* take care of you, no matter what, because you are essentially my only family, which is making this all a little weirder."

"I know. My therapist warned me about this. She encouraged me to explore my new feelings and my new persona with someone I trusted. But when I told her you were the only person that met that criteria she was very vocal in expressing her disapproval of that. But I'm doing it anyway, because I trust you and, I guess I've been falling in love with you."

"But," I started, which she ignored.

"I know, I know. Maybe it's just puppy love or a result of tragedy and trauma, like the doctor says, but it's been driving me crazy and I felt like I had to do something about it," she was looking at the ground again.

I was thinking less and less with my larger head and I realized it. "Yet you announce this while wearing a barely-there bathing suit. You know I'm reacting as a guy here right? You're getting a sexual reaction that is overwhelming any emotional one that might be there."

Terry looked up and smiled at me. "It's never *just* about love and it's never *just* about sex, at least not if it works long term. But I'm willing to start with one and work toward the other."

I pondered her in silence for several minutes waiting to see if my reaction would change. But the more I thought about it, the more aroused I became, and eventually the decision became obvious. But even then, I forced myself to wait. I replayed all those dinners and the conversations over in my head. I made myself remember how comfortable I felt with Terry and how my own loneliness was kept at bay with her help. There were feelings there I was going to have to deal with eventually, but for now I couldn't draw them out.

"Please say something," Terry whispered.

In response, I walked over to her and put my hand on the side of her face so I could get her to look at me, then with one finger I traced a line from the back of her jaw and down her neck to the string of her bikini on her left shoulder. "So, let me make sure I understand what you're saying," I said softly. I let my finger trace the inside edge of the string down the top of her chest. "You think you may be a girl now, or want to try it at least," I started.

"Um, not just a girl, a submissive girl," she said in a whisper as she watched me.

"A submissive girl," I corrected as my finger made it to the top of her breast. "And you want to experiment... with me... to see if that's what you want." I followed the inside edge of the triangle of material covering her left breast to the string connecting to the other side. Her nipple hardened as I did this and I felt her shiver slightly under my touch.

"Yes," she said more strongly.

I traced the string across to her other breast and began to follow that triangle of material up to the other connecting string. "On top of that, you may be in love with me, so you are offering more than just your body to me." Her other nipple hardened and I saw moisture in her eyes as I said this. I traced the string up to her right shoulder as I waited for her answer.

"Yes," she said again while continuing to look up at me.

I let my hand drift to her face again and then I leaned down and kissed her. While my wife was never especially dominant, she was rarely very submissive either. Terry was a new experience and so was this kiss. She seemed to melt into the door frame as her mouth simply surrendered to everything I did with my own. It caused a thrill I had never experienced before and I reacted by kissing her harder. Terry moaned into my mouth at that point and I broke away breathless at my own reaction.

"So, as a submissive," I said as I started to trace a finger down the front of her neck and between her breasts, "I can do whatever I want to you?" Her head drooped forward onto my chest.

"Yes," she said in a soft moan.

When my finger reached the top of her bikini bottom, I pried it away from her skin and sank my entire hand inside between her legs. I felt another surge of excitement as I realized she was incredibly wet. I pulled two moistened fingers back up between us and I felt her shudder as they drug across her skin and out of her bikini. I sucked my middle finger while she watched. "Your gender seems to be quite fluid," I said heatedly. Then I placed my index finger on her lips, running it from one corner of her mouth to the other, before returning to the middle.

"Open," I whispered and she responded immediately by parting her lips. I slowly sank my finger into her mouth as I kept my eyes locked on hers. Once the whole thing was inside, I felt her tongue slowly swirl around it and clean her fluid off it. As I pulled it back out, I felt her flick her tongue lightly on the underside of the tip as it exited which again sent a pulse of excitement through my body. I kissed her again, letting my lust crush my mouth against hers. When our tongues met, hers danced around mine with small fleeting touches that drove me wild. This time, I moaned into her mouth as I realized it had been a very long time since I had been this aroused.

When we finally broke apart I returned my hand to her bikini bottom and pushed back between her legs quickly. "Do you want to be my girl," I said heatedly. "My naughty, slutty little girl?" Terry nodded quickly and sharply as I started to drag my hand upward across her pussy. I let my middle finger dip between her folds and rub slowly but firmly across her clit. "Show me," I hissed in her ear, "show me how my naughty girl cums."

Her hips started to buck up at my hand as I said this and she began to whisper, "oh god, oh god, oh god," repeating it over and over. When the tip of my middle finger got to her clit, I gave her a sudden flick as my hand left her bikini. She came immediately, which I didn't really expect despite asking her to, and it was so sudden and so forceful that she started to fall. I managed to catch her enough to cushion the fall, but she ended up on the floor in a shuddering heap for several minutes before finally relaxing.

"I think I'm going to like being your girl," she said as I helped her up.

"I think you're just a little over-eager," I said with a smile.

"Take me to the bedroom and I'll show you just how over-eager I am," she said with a wink. I did as she asked, took her hand, and headed toward the stairs but she stopped me. "No, not there, not yet," she said quietly and then gestured toward the guestroom that was down the hall from the living room. I understood and changed my course immediately. Then something struck my lust-crazed brain and I stopped.

"Don't move," I told Terry and I took off up the stairs to retrieve something before returning and ushering her into the bedroom. I had her sit at the foot of the bed and I paused to look at her again. "I had no idea this," I said gesturing at her, "was hiding under all those baggy jeans and bulky shirts. You really do look fantastic." She blushed and fidgeted her hands in her lap. "Your old clothes were always blue, black, and grey. Did you pick pink for yourself, or for me," I asked.

She looked up at me and said, "both. I know Diane liked purple, so I thought you would find pink even more feminine. And you know I spent a lot of time in the home gym. I wasn't on any hormones or anything like Sam, so the effect on me was just toning and keeping me in shape. I remember hating it at the time that I couldn't gain weight and look more masculine, but my metabolism never cooperated. Eventually I gave up and allowed my poor diet to make me pudgy, which was the best I could manage. But, I have been working fairly hard over the last few months to reveal the new me." I nodded at this and sat down beside her and kissed her.

"The work paid off tremendously," I said as my hands started to roam around her body. Eventually my right hand found it's way to the bikini tie at the back of her neck. As I continued to kiss her I untied that one and then the other at the middle of her back and pulled her top away with my left hand. She moaned when I started to roll one of her nipples in between the fingers of my left hand. I pulled away from her and asked the questions that were popping into my head.

"What did Sam do when you were intimate? Did he touch or play with your breasts? Was there ever any penetration?"

Terry blushed and looked down without answering right away.

"I'm sorry, I don't..." I started, but she quickly placed a finger on my lips and looked up.

"I was the man," she said. "There was touching and caressing, but no, she did not focus on my breasts like men do. She never took a dominant role and I never submitted to any penetration, as you put it. I used to use toys when I was younger, before I met Sam, and I've done so again recently obviously. But our sex was mostly me using a toy on her and she would only perform oral on me." She trailed off after this but looked to be lost in thought. "I'm glad you seem to care enough to be sure about what I want to ask this sort of thing," she finally said with a smile. She moved her hands up to cup her breasts and elevate them a bit. "I used to think they were small, and I was glad of it while I was male. But your wife once explained to me that you actually liked smaller breasts... and..." she hesitated.

"And?"

"And why," she said quietly. I felt myself blush deeply and Terry looked at me apologetically, at least for a moment. "You're lucky I didn't put my hair in pigtails," she said and stuck her tongue out at me. So simple a gesture, yet combined with her girlish tone of voice it immediately reignited my passion for her and I nearly jumped on top of her to kiss her again. After a few more minutes of this, I pushed her back to lay on the bed with her legs still dangling over the end. I stripped off my shirt and knelt between her legs and while pulling the bottle I had retrieved upstairs from the pocket in my shorts. I gave her taunt stomach a few kisses and licks as I undid the ties at her waist and pulled her bikini bottom from beneath her. I was greeted by a completely shaven pussy that was dripping with wetness. When I began to lick and probe around her sex she started to twitch and thrash gently and she grew even more restless when I drove my tongue between her folds. She soon pushed my head away and looked down at me.

"Something else you should know, in case it wasn't already obvious. I'm a bit of a hair trigger and it doesn't take much for me. I don't know if its disuse or the situation, but it's even more true right now."

"Well that's going to be different," I said with a smile. "I always had to put in a bit of work to get my wife off, but then I think maybe she fought me to make it last longer. But my naughty girl isn't going to fight me, is she," I asked playfully.

"No," was her simple answer as she lay back down.

I returned to what I was doing and then started down the path my twisted brain had come up with earlier. Instead of moving to her clit, I moved down and began to rim her tight asshole.

"What," came the shocked cry from Terry. I felt her move, but I extended my left arm up across her abdomen to keep her in place. "Sam never... we... even I haven't," she babbled. I finally quieted her as I began to slip my tongue into her. "Oh god," she said, "that's... fuck... so wrong... ah... feels good."

"Are you my naughty girl," I asked as I pulled back and left a middle finger in place circling her backdoor. I popped open the top on the bottle and she heard it in the relative silence of the room.

"Yes... oh god... I'll be naughty... your dirty little girl," she groaned. I lifted the bottle up and squeezed a small dollop of lube on to my finger and her ass and began to work it around and into her. When most of it was gone, I let out more and repeated it again and then slid my middle finger all the way into her in one smooth, slow motion. Her back arched off the bed and I heard an inarticulate whine come from her.

"Does it hurt," I asked mildly concerned.

"Nnn... no... it's ok."

"Well, we can't have that," I replied evilly. I quickly lubed up my index finger and then shoved both into her. I could feel her stretch, but she seemed to accommodate them easily. A small part of my brain wondered about her previous abuse and I suddenly had second thoughts about what I was doing.

"Fuck," she cried out, "that feels good."

I quickly decided to proceed and lubed another finger and soon had three tightly embedded in her ass. Terry retreated a bit at this change, but not enough to make me stop. I began to rotate and curl my fingers inside her and she began to buck and thrash a bit on the bed as I felt her gradually loosen a bit on my fingers. When I decided she was ready, I lowered my head and assaulted her clit. True to her word, it took only a few seconds for her to crash into an orgasm and when I felt it, I curled my fingers upward toward her untouched vagina.

"Oh, fucking Christ," she screamed as she came. I continued my tongue action as she came until she finally pushed me away with one foot.

"I think you like being a girl," I said.

"But... no... uh... yes... like being a girl," she said in a pant. I finally pulled my fingers out several seconds later and applied a new dose of lube to her ass before it could contract completely. Then I stripped off my shorts and boxers and lubed up my very stiff cock. My wife had never agreed to anal, and this situation was turning me on to the point of madness. I stood and placed my cock at her entrance and Terry felt it without looking up.

"What... why... don't you want to," she rambled.

"Isn't this how boys become girls Terry, they give up their untouched pussy to a man. The pussy even they themselves may not have ever played with." I started to slide myself into her ass and she moaned loudly in response. When the head popped past her inner ring I paused.

"Does it hurt," I asked again.

"A little, but I'm too turned on to care," she said eagerly.

"More?"

"All," she replied.

Still I refused to give her what she wanted and I slid forward only slowly and bit by bit, which caused her to look up at me in consternation and she growled at me. When I finally bottomed out she fell back onto the bed and gyrated her ass against me. I pulled out slowly and re-entered slowly and then rested inside for a bit. I repeated that several times.

"Is my naughty girl ready to be fucked," I finally asked.

"Yes," Terry moaned as I pulled out.

I went over and opened the closet door at the foot of the bed as it had a mirror on the inside. I got Terry up in the middle of the bed facing toward it on all fours. I got up behind her and added more lube to everything. I slid in easily this time and we both moaned loudly. I slapped her ass with my right hand and I felt her tighten deliciously and she moaned louder and I replied with a "fuck, yes." Her head was hanging down toward the bed and her hair obscured her face from me, so I leaned forward over her and whispered, "you feel fucking amazing. I'm not sure I'm going to last much longer than my naughty girl."

"You better not stop," she growled. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

I leaned back and started thrusting in and out of her at a moderate pace, not enough to satisfy either of us, but enough to build toward more. Before long Terry was thrusting back at me each time and holding on to the bedsheets with a white knuckled grasp.

"Fuck me, god damnit, fuck your slutty girl," she said loudly.

I answered immediately by grabbing her hips more firmly and stepping up both the force and pace of my thrusts.

"So good," she moaned, "I had no idea this would be so fucking good."

I felt my limit approaching so I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up so she could see the mirror. "Look at me," I said, "look at me fucking my girl... she's so fucking beautiful," I growled at her. She looked up in the mirror at herself and then up so she could look me in the eyes and I felt her orgasm hit when I met her gaze.

"Oh fuck," she wailed, "don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop!"

Fortunately for her, it only took a few more strokes into her clenching ass to set off my own orgasm. I immediately pulled her up on her knees and held her against me and tried to meet her eyes in the mirror, but failed as my orgasm overwhelmed me. When I could open my eyes again, I whispered, "so fucking beautiful," in her ear and saw there were scattered tears flowing down her cheeks. "Are you ok," I asked in concern.

"A bit overwhelmed maybe, but I'm not hurt if that's what you mean. How about you, how do you feel?"

"You know it's not fair to ask men questions right after, it's when we're emotionally vulnerable."

"I don't recall saying I would play fair," she said into the mirror with an impish smile.

"Honestly," I said, "'overwhelmed' is a good word, so let's stick with that. Come with me."

I stepped back off the bed and helped Terry down and led her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and then fished something out from under the sink and handed it to her.

"What's this," she asked while looking down at the small, plastic package."

"Shower cap," I said gesturing at her hair. "I assume you aren't supposed to get that wet for a few more days."

"Oh. Right," she said sheepishly.

"Seriously, this girl thing is a lot of work, are you sure you're up for all of it," I said with a smile.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I'm even more sure now than I was when I came down stairs in that bikini." I blushed and turned my attention back to the shower to check the water temperature. When it was warm enough, I drug her in with me and we proceeded to try and clean ourselves up. I think she was a little weirded out when I started to clean her ass, probably more so when she realized I was enjoying doing it. Eventually, I wound up sitting on the bench with her kneeling on my lap as we kissed for quite a while under the spray of water from the second shower head. I stopped before we got into round two of any lovemaking though, and got her out of the shower and into a towel.

"What now," she asked quietly.

12