Gender Fluid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not fair, you're stealing all the good ones before I can use them," she said laughing. I started peeing and it was several seconds before she finally said something. "The sorting hat has placed you in house Hufflepuff, and you've acquired a wand of Balsa wood, which is light, soft, and prone to misfiring." She was grinning widely when I looked over at her.

"Not bad my young Padawan, but you are not a Jedi yet," I said as I finished up and flushed the toilet.

"Shouldn't I be Padme in that scenario," she asked as I turned on the shower and handed her the shower cap.

"God, I hope not. Then I'd have to recite those cringe worthy lines about sand. And no, you aren't Princess Leia either. Well I guess you could be for now, but I suspect you will outgrow that. No, you'll need to be Mara Jade, who eventually becomes a Jedi Master."

"Who also gets killed by her own nephew," Terry pointed out.

"You're in luck then, as I have no sister to spawn said nephew."

"You know you're just as big of a nerd as Sam was," Terry said smiling.

"Well, it's good to know I'll be able to keep you entertained on the pop culture front at least." I should point out that my wife and I never once shared a bathroom like this. The fact that doing so with Terry came so easily and felt so normal would have unnerved me if I'd paused long enough to notice.

I let her brush her teeth in peace and then we both headed into the shower. We cleaned up quickly and dried off which was finished off with a lingering kiss. Terry turned toward the vanity and mirror and I stood behind her with my arms around her kissing her neck. When I reached for the package of condoms she stopped me.

"I'm nervous John," she said softly.

"Do you want to wait," I asked in concern.

"No, I just... felt I should tell you."

"Well, you didn't give me any details on your... past, and I'm not sure I really want to hear them, but do you know what a safe word is?"

"Yes."

"Pick one, and if I do something problematic or you need me to stop, you use it."

"Did you and Diane..." she started and then trailed off.

"No, neither of us were ever interested in anything that would require that. This is for you and any potential emotional pitfalls, not physical ones. I'm not planning to tie you to the bed or anything."

"Yet," Terry asked with a smile.

"A discussion for another time," I said. "What is your word?"

"'Hyacinthe', It was Sam's word."

"I'm sure," I said recalling the book it was from. My wife and I had both read the entire series at Sam's recommendation, though there were aspects of it that bothered both of us.

The silence hung between us and I still hadn't reached for the box again. Terry finally broke the silence with a soft voice. "I'm nervous because... I'm not sure what to do. What did Diane do that," but I cut her off quickly.

"No," I said firmly. "This is not a competition and there will be no comparing yourself against my wife. I only asked you that because of your past. I am here with you, not with Diane." I raised her head up so I could look her in the face in the mirror. "I want you, Terry, not a copy of my wife. And if you even begin to utter the word 'sorry', I will be forced to spank you." She still said it with her eyes, but I let that go unpunished when I saw her reach for the box and hand it to me herself. I took a condom from the box and led her back to the bed. I knew this was new territory for her, so I pushed all thoughts of aggression or dominance back into the dark corners of myself. I was determined to try and make this special for her, if possible, and non-traumatic at the least.

I had her lay down on the bed and position myself beside her. I kissed her as gently as I could and tried to respond with more when I felt she wanted it. My left hand roamed over her body with the lightest feather touch that I could manage. Instead of pulling her hair, I simply brushed it aside to get to her neck for my kisses. Instead of pinching her nipples, I just ran circles around them with my fingertips. When my hand traced lines over her mons and the lips of her pussy she began to tremble slightly, and I realized it was nervousness again, so I retreated.

I began to work across and down her body with my mouth, sucking at her nipples and running my tongue over them, which drew a low moan from Terry. I continued to run my hands over her skin near wherever my mouth was. As I descended across her stomach with my kisses I noticed her trembling had stopped, and I hoped it was because desire had finally overwhelmed her nerves. I licked my way down one side of her pussy and then up the other as I moved my hands back up to her breasts. She moaned much louder when my tongue slinked between her lips and moved up toward her clit. I kept my actions with my tongue and my hands slow and gentle, even when I felt her thrusting up at me. I would slowly drag my tongue upward across her clit and then kiss my way back down her lips over several seconds to start again. Bit by bit I drew her toward an orgasm, and when she came, I continued to lick her every few seconds until she pushed me away with a shuddering sigh.

I pushed myself up so I was kneeling between her legs and look down at her. Her eyes looked wet, but I saw no tears and she was smiling up at me. "Ready," I whispered and she nodded in response. I opened the condom and put it on and then lowered myself toward her entrance. I took a moment again, to push aside my own eagerness and excitement before starting to push into her with what would otherwise be agonizing slowness. She tensed up almost immediately and I held still waiting for her to relax and I kept my eyes focused on the area between her legs as I inched into her. She was incredibly tight, and when she tensed up, I felt like I wouldn't be able to retreat easily, but each time I stopped until she relaxed before continuing. When I finally bottomed out, I held that position for several long seconds until I was sure she was relaxed. Then I pulled out slowly and pushed back in, just as slowly. When I bottom out again I heard Terry sob and I looked up in alarm. There were tears streaming out of the corners of her eyes and I mentally cursed myself for not watching her face.

"What's wrong," I said urgently, "are you ok?" She smiled and lifted a hand up to my chest.

"Yes, everything is ok," she said tearfully. "I just... I didn't expect you to be so gentle."

"Oh Terry, why would I be otherwise with your history and all of this being new for you?"

"I know, there's that nice guy again. I just always thought in my head that men were gruff and harsh. I... I was never like this with Sam as she always liked things at the extreme end of the spectrum. I didn't know it could be like this." I leaned down and kissed her gently and then kissed away a few of her tears, even though they kept coming.

"More," I asked finally.

"Oh yes," she answered.

I went back to my slow pace and now I let my hands go back to caressing her skin where I could, never grabbing or pinching, just gentle caresses and soft strokes. I sped up my in and out repetition twice when I felt her hump back at me, but even then, it was anything but quick. Thankfully it was enough to keep me hard, as the situation was beginning to feel a little strange with her tears. As she neared orgasm my strokes were full length, steady affairs that she lifted off the bed slightly to meet. This remains one of the most surreal moments of my life, watching her tumble into an orgasm with tears streaming from her eyes and sobs occasionally wracking her entire body. I kept up my steady pace as she came but never approached orgasm myself. She finally stopped my motions by pulling me tight against her with her legs. I collapsed into her arms and spent several minutes kissing her gently before finally rolling off to the side.

"But... you didn't finish," Terry protested.

"Next time," I said softly, "this time was for you." She curled up next to me and began to trace random patterns on the skin of my chest with her fingers. We were quiet for several minutes before she finally spoke.

"What now," she said and I could feel her mouth twist into a smile against my skin.

"How long are you going to keep asking that," I said with a chuckle.

"For the rest of my life, if I'm lucky," she said softly. She was quiet after that for several more minutes. "John," she finally asked.

"Yeah."

"Will you go to therapy with me on Monday?"

"If you like, but I will only stay if the doctor feels it appropriate."

"Hopefully next time you'll be more of a man. I'd hate to tell her what a girl you are in bed." She was silent for a moment and then I heard a muffled giggle which made me smile. I rolled her over and kissed her hard for several seconds. When I pulled back, I let her see the serious look on my face.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, physically or emotionally," I said.

"You can hurt me a little," she said happily and then lowered her voice to a whisper and continued, "I kind of like it."

"Hair pulling and spanking don't really count," I said with a grin.

"No, but they're a good start."

"You're just a naughty little girl, aren't you," I said as I slid my hand down over her pussy and began to push my fingers between her folds.

"I am indeed. A complete slut. I went out on my first date last night and let the man take me home and get me naked. And now I'm about to let him have his way with me, and the thought of it is making me seriously fucking wet again."

"I noticed," I said as drew my hand up to my face and licked her moisture from my fingers. I got up quickly and went to the bathroom to dispose of the old condom and get a new one. When I came back out, I pulled her off the bed and then bent her over it in front of me.

I entered her quickly in one full stroke and we both moaned loudly. I pulled out and then slapped her ass as I slid back in and felt her tightened wonderfully.

"Naughty little slut, giving up her pussy on the first date," I said as I slid back out, slapped the other side of her ass, and thrust back in. Terry whined at me in response and ground her ass back against me. There was little build up or hesitation this time and it only took a few moments to work up to a good rhythm. Terry was thrusting back at me and eventually I stopped moving and just let her take over.

"Look at her," I said, "such an eager little slut she's fucking herself on my cock."

"Please, John," she wailed at me.

"Please what, Terry?"

She growled at me in frustration before answering. "Please fuck me, fuck me hard."

I slapped her ass a couple more times and then grabbed onto her hips forcefully and started to do as she asked, slamming into her.

"God yes," she groaned out in response and let me take over. "So good," she panted, "so fucking good. You're going to make me cum."

I grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand and let my other slide around in front to her pussy as I continued my thrusting. "Stop talking about it and cum all over me with that pussy," I growled in her ear when I finally found her button and pressed on it hard. She bucked hard beneath me and I released her clit so I could control her hips again and continue fucking her while she came. She was tight from her convulsions so I had to make my movements shallower, but I kept at it.

"Yes," she said loudly, "fuck me while I cum John, make me your slut." When I felt her orgasm start to subside I picked up my pace again, moved my hand back to her clit, released her hair so I could wet two of my fingers. This time I didn't warn her and I simply ran one finger in a circle over her clit as I buried two fingers into her ass. I was rewarded immediately when a second orgasm tore through her.

"Fucking hell," she screamed as I held her tightly against me, cock and fingers buried deep, with my only motion being my finger working her clit. I almost came myself as I watched her thrash uncontrollably in my grasp, but I held myself off viciously. As her pleasure started to ebb I released her, pushed her forward onto the bed, and rolled her over. I re-entered her before her orgasm was finished and she gasped loudly when I did it. I picked up speed quickly and ruthlessly and when she heard me moan, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I'm such a naughty little slut John," she whispered and pulled me closer so she could whisper in my ear as I continued fucking my way toward release. "You're about to cum, and I'm still wishing you weren't wearing that condom. Maybe if you cum hard enough, it will break. Cum hard for your girl John, and maybe we'll find out." She tightened her muscles around me as she said this and my orgasm exploded out of me and I felt her cum right behind me.

"Oh, god Terry," I bellowed as I came, eventually my arms gave out and I collapsed on top of her. When I rolled off her and lay on the bed I felt her tap the still intact condom with a finger.

"Too bad," she said with an evil grin, "I guess we'll have to try again later."

We lay on the bed for several minutes breathing heavily and lost in our own thoughts. I was waiting for it, and eventually she delivered it.

"What now?"

12