Gene Therapy - Dose 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinta moved back with an "aww," and stared expectantly at Kelly. Haley gave some verbal encouragement. "Okay Kelly, go head and ride that monster cock until you cum your brains out."

Kelly straddled my knees, taking a long look at my towering member before turning back to Haley. Haley was taking off the last of her own clothes before joining us on the bed. "Miss Lampe... I don't know, it's so big, and I've only had sex twice before."

Haley climbed up on the bed near my shoulder, and reached a hand between Kelly's legs before removing it to show her. "See how wet you are? It's going to slide right in, no problem. I can tell that you really need this, and it's going to feel great."

I reached my arm over to caress Haley's thigh as Kelly stared at my dick until she finally relented. "you're right... It looks like it'll feel really good." She scooted forward some, straddling my thighs before she stopped. "Where are the condoms? My mom says our family catches easily, and I can't get pregnant yet."

I spoke up this time. "There are no condoms, I won't be wearing one."

Haley joined in. "You can't take care of a magnificent cock like this properly if you try and use a condom. Don't worry though, it'll be okay."

Kelly eased further forward until my member was bouncing lightly against the hair on her pubic mound. She stopped again, sinking slightly by bending her knees so that my cock pressed against her belly. "I want to, I really do, but I just can't do it without a condom. I know that the stuff that comes out before a guy cums can get you pregnant too. Today is exactly the part of my cycle for me to be ovulating, so I can't risk it." She slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub at the sensitive flesh, trying to find some kind of relief of her urge to fuck me.

Jacinta was getting visibly impatient, forced to wait for Kelly before she could have her own turn. She straddled my legs and grasped Kelly's thighs and buttocks with her hands, pushing to get Kelly's crotch next to my cock again. "Stop whining, Kelly. We're all waiting on you. He's probably been snipped. Even if he isn't, he'll just pull out, and precum probably won't knock you up. Just fuck him already." Kelly's hand fell away from her snatch, and she let herself be pushed upright by Jacinta.

The pushing had worked, and now the tip of my dick was poking into the area between her plump outer lips that hid her clit. She moaned at the satisfaction my dick gave her, satisfaction that her hand couldn't match. "You're probably right... It feels so good." Her knees were unconsciously shuffling slightly forward, dragging my head closer to her entrance.

"As long as I don't get pregnant, it's fine" she said to herself. Her shuffling had brought her far enough forward that my head slipped over the edge and slid slightly into her pussy. She looked surprised, and some of her moisture started to trickle down my member. "Wow... It looks like I really do need this... I don't remember moving..."

With that, she started to settle downward, letting my cock find purchase before moving her legs to allow her to swallow it completely. Her face was painted with relief and ecstasy as she slid me inside her, letting out a deep moan when my head pushed against her softened cervix.

She rested like that for just a moment, looking up at me to ask "so, you've been snipped, right?"

I looked right at her with a smile. "No, I haven't been snipped. I'm extremely fertile." As emphasis, I squeezed some precum against her opening cervix.

There was a look of alarm in her face as she pulled her body upward. The motion felt too good, however, and she fell back down, impaling herself again in one rapid stroke. She moaned loudly again, as her fall was stopped by my cock hitting her cervix. She was getting tense, and tried again to lift herself off of me. She could feel her orgasm building though, and couldn't resist falling onto my cock once more.

I could tell she was near to ovulating or already had by how engorged her cervix was as it slammed home onto my cock once more. She shuddered, coming closer to the brink of orgasm, looking at me with plaintive eyes as she sat impaled on my cock. She begged. "You'll pull out when you're about to cum, right?"

I looked at her seriously, knowing she was hoping I'd say yes so that she could safely lose herself to orgasm. "I won't pull out, but I'll tell you so that you're ready to enjoy it when I fill you with cum. You probably don't know what a creampie feels like, but it's amazing. The best thing you've ever felt."

I pulled at Haley's thigh, guiding her until her moist peach hovered over my face. She obliged happily, and lowered herself down so that I could start licking her as a reward for her patience. "He's right, you know... Getting filled with cum is the best feeling in the world. Especially when you know that you'll probably get pregnant."

Kelly was fighting her instincts that were telling her to keep going, that she wanted to be pregnant. She started to drag herself upward again with the intent to get off of me, moving slowly but deliberately to avoid pushing herself to orgasm. Just as she got up, only my head still inside her, Haley said through her moans as I licked her clit: "Okay dear, if you don't want a creampie, you might as well cum before you get off... I can see that you're really close. Otherwise you'll be tortured all day."

Kelly paused. "Maybe... I suppose that's safe." Her hesitation allowed her body to betray her, and she was slowly sliding back down.

I could feel her finally relent, and she dropped the rest of the way down on my cock, her open cervix nuzzling the tip like a hungry goldfish. Jacinta was sliding her wet cunt up and down my lower leg, oblivious to what was happening. Haley started to shudder with a weak orgasm, further soaking my face with her sweet lubricant.

Kelly lifted up once again, not trying to get off, this time just raising enough to drop down again. Her pussy stretched with each stroke as her cervix was forced to bear her weight. I tapped Haley's thighs, instructing her to get off me. She swung her leg over and laid down just in time for Kelly to cum hard. Kelly fell forward, supporting herself with her hands and dangling her breasts over my face.

I started to thrust into her from beneath, sucking one nipple into my mouth as I pounded her. Her orgasm subsided, only to be replaced with a new one as I continued to plumb her depths. It wasn't long before I felt my own orgasm bubbling up, ready to surge forth.

I released her nipple, waiting for a break in her moans. "Kelly, I'm about to cum hard."

I expected her to stay there and take it, but instead she struggled to sit up. I thought she might be trying to get off of me before it was too late, but then I saw her face. She had succumbed to her urges, and her face radiated hungry pleasure. Instead of lifting up, she pushed down hard, forcing my cock tight against her cervix before she orgasmed once more.

It was then that I came, pumping her fertile womb full of my potent seed. She yelled out "Yes! Fill me up, fill me up!" Her orgasm accelerated then, intensifying beyond what most women ever experience. It surprised the young and inexperienced girl, and I hugged her close to me to keep my dick pressed firmly against her cervix as I continued flooding it with sperm.

Haley reached over and stroked the hair of the girl, whispering between the shouts of pleasure. "Congratulations Kelly, you're going to be a mother."

Jacinta stopped rubbing against my leg to move close, lapping at the base of my cock in the hope that some of my seed would escape from Kelly's womb. I wouldn't, at least not yet, but I enjoyed the sensation as her efforts shifted to licking every nook of my ball sack.

After about 5 minutes, when Kelly's quaking orgasm subsided to merely powerful, I rolled over with her. I bent her legs upward, helping her to wrap her arms around under her knees. Her face was still distorted with pleasure, but there was a hint of a smile there between expressions of pleasure. I pulled out of her tight hole and summoned Haley over with a wave. She immediately went to work cleaning my cock, sucking the remaining cum from the tip.

Jacinta had been watching her friend's pleasure, and was desperate for her own turn. "Umm... Sir... I don't care if you hire me or anything. Just please fill me up too. I didn't want kids until I got married, but now I can't wait anymore... Please knock me up, I'll do whatever you want."

I turned from Haley, and she moved to stare at Kelly's flexing slit intently. Her mouth was only inches from the spasming pussy, waiting in case any of my jizz escaped from Kelly's womb. "Don't worry Jacinta, you're as good as hired, and I'm going to fill you up until you burst."

Jacinta started crying, tears welling up in her eyes as she scrambled over the bed to hug me. "Thank you, thank you." She hugged me tightly, her face pressed against my chest.

My precum had started flowing again, dripping down to join the moisture soaking her thighs. "lay down on your back and bring your knees up toward your armpits." I pulled the long cotton sash from my robe, standing up to go grab another from the bathroom. When I returned with another sash, a bottle of water, and an empty cup, Jacinta was staring expectantly from between her legs. Her slit had stretched wide open, and a rivulet of nectar was running out of her to disappear between her ass cheeks.

I set the cup and water bottle on the bed, and started tying Jacinta into position with the cotton sashes. Each sash wrapped around a knee pit, disappearing under her back to emerge under the opposite armpit, wrapping up and around her shoulder. Her legs were held apart, and pulled as far back toward her as her flexible body would allow. Her lower back was bent, pointing her snatch at an upward angle with her wet pussy gaping wide open to reveal a hungry cervix further inside.

The best way to describe the position that I can think of is this: Imagine a woman sits on a stool with her legs spread wide apart, at a 60 degree angle. Then imagine that she bends over at the waist and hips, so that her body is parallel to the floor. Her knees are past her chest, pointing into her armpits. It is almost like a gymnast wrapping their ankles behind their head, except that Jacinta's lower legs were pointing straight up, instead of wrapping under the shoulders. This is the position that Jacinta was trapped in, except laying on her back.

I admired my work for a moment, watching her pussy twitch invitingly. "Are you ready to be fucked deep? I'm going to bury this entire thing inside you."

She gave me an eager grin. "That sounds amazing."

I climbed over her, and started rubbing the tip of my dick against her exposed clit. "mmm... that's nice, but hurry up and fuck me already."

I moved down slightly and plunged my thick cock inside her. Her wide-open cunt offered little resistance, and I shoved hard against her soft cervix. It had already opened wide, but needed some more stretching to accommodate my girth. I pumped in some more precum before sliding back up, only to drop down again to slam into the besieged ring of flesh guarding her womb.

Jacinta was moaning in pleasure as I continued the process, plunging deep and stretching her cervix further with each stroke. She started to cum as I pulled outward once again, and this time when I reached her depths I pushed until my cock surged past her cervix to bury itself in her fleshy ripe womb. She screamed in pleasure, and I enjoyed the sensation of her fertile uterus stretching around my cockhead.

I started fucking her for real then, pumping in and out, savoring the tight sensation of her cervix as it dragged over the rim of my cockhead with each thrust. It didn't take long before the delicious sensation brought my first orgasm boiling to the surface. Just as it became inevitable, however, I yanked out of her warm depths to cum into the empty cup.

I sprayed spurt after spurt into the cup, filling it with an easy 5 ounces by the time my ejaculation winded down to a dribble. Jacinta didn't like this development. "Hey! That was supposed to go inside me, remember?"

I set the cup safely aside, and didn't bother to clean up the bubble of cum hanging on my cock before plunging it all the way back inside her uterus in a forceful motion. "Don't worry, it's still going to go inside you."

The remaining cum had been smeared along her vagina and shoved against the walls of her womb. She started cumming hard, and I savored the contractions as I began a rapid pace of hard thrusts. She was yelling out a rapid fire staccato of moans matching the quick pace.

Haley had been rewarded with a small dribble of cum from Kelly's pussy, and now both of the girls were watching my assault on Jacinta. Just as her uterus started to cling to my head, I neared my next orgasm. Again I ripped my cock from her hungry womb with an audible plopping sound to spew more fertile semen into the glass.

Haley and Kelly stared in amazement as the semen filled the cup nearly to the brim, and I handed the cup to Haley so it's precious cargo wouldn't spill. "Keep that safe for me."

This time Jacinta was too busy recovering from her orgasm to complain, instead only looking at me eagerly as I plunged my cum-coated cock back inside her. She screamed out in ecstasy, hurting my ears, as my cock again forced her cervix open to penetrate her womb. Her orgasm was more intense this time, her womb desperately clinging to my cock as if it couldn't bear to miss out on another load of cum.

Haley kept sniffing the cup like she was a connoisseur enjoying a glass of fine wine, but refrained from stealing a sip of the precious fluid. Kelly simply watched her friend get pounded with a happy grin on her face, tired and satisfied. I kept pounding into Jacinta, fighting against her cunt's desire to trap me inside. Eventually I could hold back no more, and I plunged deep inside her before releasing another torrent of cum, this time directly into her womb.

I felt the flesh of her uterus stop pressing against me, as the cum stretched the organ like a growing balloon. Instead of the sensation of delicate flesh, I was left with the wet feeling of semen squeezing against me instead. I came hard, spraying a river of sperm-laden fluid into her reproductive tract. Her uterus, for its part, was eager for the meal and stretched easily to accommodate the life-giving fluid.

When my orgasm finally came to a halt, and Jacinta's was in full swing, I slowly began to ease out of her. I lifted her with a firm grip on her ass cheeks, and slid a thick hotel pillow under her lower back. Her uterus didn't seem to be in a rush to return to its former size. When I finished pulling out I could see the deep pool of white fluid inside her gaping pussy. Her orgasms caused her cervix to come in and out of view, alternatively being submerged in the pool of cum before emerging again.

Now was the time to test out the limits of inflation that Haley had been so drawn to. I reached to her, and she handed me the full cup of still-warm semen. I poured it into Jacinta's wide-open pussy, the tunnel still stretched gapingly-wide by my earlier ravaging and her stretched position. Her hungry womb swallowed the first of it, gulping it down in time with her contractions. Most of it went toward filling up the wide tunnel of her vagina.

I poured until the level of white semen reached as high as it would go without spilling, steadying Jacinta so it wouldn't spill out accidentally. I handed the cup to Haley, giving her the go-head to savor the last ounce remaining in the cup.

Next I took the water bottle, still full, and wiped it with the cum and nectar still coating my dick to act as lubricant. I positioned the slightly-concave bottom of the bottle against her pussy, and began to ease it inside her. Even as stretched as she was, it was still a tight fit, which was exactly what I wanted. Her orgasmic screams took on a higher pitch as the bottom of the bottle stretched its way inside her.

I now had her whole pussy packed with cum, and a makeshift plunger to force it into her womb. I began to put pressure on the bottle, and Haley crowded next to me as we watched for the tell-tale signs of an expanding uterus on her stomach.

Slowly, in time with the inward pull of her orgasmic contractions, I pushed the bottle deeper inside her. It didn't take long before her lower stomach began to bulge, and we continued to apply pressure. With each contraction her womb gulped down more semen, and the bulge in her stomach grew.

About 3/4th of the way in, there was an embarrassing moment where Jacinta farted, the gas expelled by her swelling uterus. I paused, but between moans Jacinta forced out "I'm sorry..." and then "keep going!"

We pushed until the bottom of the bottle met her closing cervix. The process had taken a few minutes of almost imperceptible progress, but now her womb was pumped full of cum. She looked to be early in a pregnancy, with her stomach bulging over her swollen uterus.

We waited many minutes through her insane orgasm, until my cum had done it's work in once-again sealing her cervix. I slowly removed the bottle, removing it with the sucking sound of air rushing to fill the vacuum it formed in Jacinta's pussy. I handed it to Haley, who started licking it like a lollypop to savor the remaining cum.

I gently untied Jacinta, letting her sore legs down so she could lay flat on the bed. She rubbed her swollen stomach and enjoyed the continuing orgasm, grinning contentedly between moans of pleasure. She passed out into sleep as soon as her orgasm subsided to a moderate level, still grinning and holding her stomach.

With both the new nannies fast asleep, I let Haley ride me one last time before I had to get ready for my flight. She couldn't resist being pumped full of cum one last time after seeing Jacinta's spectacle.

Log 07 – Getting Ready

The flight home was relatively uneventful. I flew business class the whole way, and worked mentally on my plans for the upcoming banquet. I enjoyed the service of a married flight attendant on my flight out of Miami. The stewardess, who was somewhere in her early thirties, had really good technique for giving head. In exchange, I gave her the second child her husband didn't seem interested in giving her.

Once I got home, I went to work preparing. I examined the list of guests, looking at some basic information that the university had collected on the donors. I made time for teaching my classes, and fooled around with making different products out of my cum. It turned out that Genevieve had the most luck, hitting on the idea of making a hard candy. She described it as being like a "Warhead", a type of sour candy with a liquid center. I had never cared for sour candy, but remembered seeing the packaging.

With the help of the internet, we managed to successfully make a batch of candies. We dehydrated some semen for the liquid center, making it much thicker and more potent. It wouldn't be fertile, but that wasn't the point. The hard candy shell was mostly sugar, but we mixed in similarly condensed precum for flavor. After letting the girls try them out to rave reviews, I dubbed them somewhat unimaginatively as "cum drops."

I also had to make a trip to get a new tuxedo. With new muscle mass and other growth, my current tux no longer fit correctly. This time went all out, buying an expensive and apparently fashionable tuxedo. It was fitted in the store, and I had to admit that it looked pretty good on me. All that was left was waiting for Saturday evening to make my move.

Log 08 – The Banquet

I won't go into much detail describing the banquet, it was much like any other fundraising event, whatever they happen to be called. I had arranged to sit at the same table as a wealthy older couple we'll call the Grants. They had a considerable fortune, though not quite enough to be labeled billionaires. The couple was older, with only a single daughter between them, and had plenty of money to donate.