Gene Therapy - Dose 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers

Mary started shuddering at the sensation, wiggling Brad's nose against her clit. His whistling breathing through his nose was intermediately interrupted by her folds of flesh as she enjoyed her continuing orgasm. There were interspaced swallowing sounds as clumpy semen slowly seeped into Brad's mouth.

I stepped forward to allow Mary to clean me up, and she grasped my cock with delight. "Suck on my pussy and use your tongue to help scoop it out Brad, or it'll take forever. David's cum is so thick." She instructed before gleefully inhaling the tip of my dick.

She moaned around my cock, causing a delightful vibration. She patted Brad's head with the hand holding his hair before grabbing hold again. I took that to mean that Brad had followed orders. It seems that her instructions were effective, the combination of suction and tongue must have inundated Brad, who made some muffled gulping sounds. He retched then, which is somewhat understandable when being forced to swallow ounces of semen from another man.

Mary freed her mouth long enough to give Brad another order. "Brad, you better not throw up, especially not onto my pussy." She returned to my cock, sucking it in with gusto and starting the rhythmic motions of giving me head. Her rocking back and forth as she sucked me off also served to grind her cunt against Brad, who was still doing his best to clean her out.

She continued giving me head, bringing her other hand up so she could fondle my balls with one hand while the other jerked up and down my cock in time with her bobbing head. I enjoyed the service, and it seemed that Brad was no longer getting any cum out because he had opened his eyes and stared up at Mary's dedicated efforts to make me cum.

Mary's efforts were soon successful, and I started to spurt into a throat unprepared for such volume. She swallowed frantically as her cheeks bulged, and cum started to stream out of her nostrils. Her orgasm went into overdrive then, and she started letting the cum just pour down her throat.

Her legs could no longer do much to support her, and her weight pushed her cunt even harder against Brad's face as her whole body shuddered with pleasure. Her abdominal muscles were flexing, and I knew Brad was in for a shock. Her pussy lips seemed to be squirming against Brad's face as she started to squirt a mixture of watery lubricant and a still sizable quantity of my semen into Brad's mouth.

He also wasn't prepared for the torrent, his mouth filling nearly immediately with fluid that had nowhere else to go. His vain efforts to swallow blocked the majority of the flood from escaping downward, instead forcing it the other way. Her thin nectar interspersed with thick globs of semen were carried upward to his nasal cavities, completely filling them before the fluid could start to push its way out of his nose.

Her labia, which had been intermittently suffocating him before, now caused the fluid to squirt. The pressure mostly relieved by spreading through all the sinus cavities in his face, the fluid squirted weakly upward to spray his eyes and forehead until the thick cum clogged his nostrils and prevented any more flow.

Not wanting a death on my hands, I wrapped my arms under Mary's armpits and lifted her upward. Brad's mouth worked desperately, pushing some of the liquid out and swallowing the rest until he could gasp for air. He had only a few moments to catch his breath before Mary finally lost control of her bladder, spraying a thick stream of urine to soak his face. When the stream stopped, he was once-again forced to swallow before attempting to catch his breath.

I carried Mary over to the bed, and laid her down to enjoy the rest of her orgasm. I checked on Brad, to make sure he was still breathing okay, before turning back to watch Mary. Her contortions were actually causing her pussy lips to open and close, giving the appearance of a hungry sideways Pac-Man.

I watched a little while longer, before making my way to the shower to clean up.

I left the two soon after, Brad seemed to think nothing of the abuse, instead sharing in Mary's joy. I told her privately that she was guaranteed to be pregnant, and the basics about the continuing pregnancies if she wished them. She was delighted, and shared her joy with Brad.

I also had Brad make a sizable donation to my personal Cayman Island account, around $45 million, which left him with only a small fraction of his previous wealth. He would be dependent on Mary if he wished to continue living in the lap of luxury. The two would likely be much happier now, and of course I was pleased with the additional funds.

Log 10 – Winding Down

I celebrated my success at the banquet with most of my harem, Haley had yet to join us. The phone calls, texts, and emails flooded in from the guests, and as I mentioned earlier, they made quite a significant contribution to my cause. More importantly, I got a message from the Grants, who had scheduled a meeting between me and Laura. They offered to send a car to pick me up, and I accepted when I confirmed the appointment.

The girls had found a suitable home for us, and the next few weeks were spent collecting donations, teaching, and starting the process of acquiring our new mansion.

The next chapters:

Dose 05 will contain my meeting with Laura Grant, moving into our new home along with a reunion and introduction to Haley, and most likely a certain incident involving a sorority who had some members targeting Felicity for being pregnant.

I began work on an illustration of the 4 harem members so far, but after reading the limits on illustrated story image size, will probably have to do a little more work, or scrap it altogether. I will attempt to squeeze it in with Dose 05, if possible.

Dose 06 will be a bit more technical again, as the first of my children are born, and we get the foundation up and running. I also introduce a new holiday: Ovulation Day.

Thank you for reading,

Dr. David Zephyr

Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers