All Comments on 'Gene Therapy - Dose 06'

by Dr_Zephyr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Wizard1983Wizard1983over 7 years ago
Nice Chapter

I enjoy the back story aspects of your tale and not just the sex. Please continue

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

If this was real I would sign up for these shots

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You know what would really be cool??

Is if you dropped a Christmas special on Christmas. Like just a random story about something that happened on the day. I am sure you have a few in your bag. It doesn't have to be with in the timeline..Make a it a random sneak peak or something. But I doubt you'd do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hate you so so so much.

You can't write a story this good then just disappear like thin air. It's not cool. we want more stories!!! Write and post more chapters!! You can't just leave us hanging like this.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
Waiting (For Far Too Long)!!!!!

Still Waiting For Next Chapter/Dose! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're cunt you know that right?

I don't care whether this is a real life tale or not, but you are a real fucking cunt for leaving this story hanging in the air for so many months. I was really hoping you would atleast finish this off, but clearly you aren't gonna so I hate you for it. You are good writer but not being commited to a story makes you a bad one, simple as that. It's for that reason therefore I say I shall no longer look for updates on this story. I am probably the last person who is ever gonna comment on it as it is now buried in month and months of new posts. I now pronounce this story dead!! You failed not only the readers but yourself as a writer. It's sad that a story this good would never be finished.

RamblingMadnessRamblingMadnessover 6 years ago
Good Story

So I haven't actually read this story recently but I'm thinking about doing it again. Anyway I just wanted to tell you (if you still look at comments) that you shouldn't listen to people like the guy before me. Life gets in the way of writing sometimes, or maybe yourself, but that's something that everyone should learn to deal with. Not every story is complete.

I'll happily continue to check for updates from you though, I hope you continue! You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this was...

well worth the effort to read - love the story, sad that it's not concluded.

Thanks for your time and talent

grimsbanegrimsbaneabout 6 years ago
Hope life allows you some time

I have enjoyed reading about this this far. My only hope is that life slows to whatever degree it can allowing you to post a few more doses into it. Eagerly waiting and hopefully it will continue in 2018.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little too long since the last dose

It has been 3 years at the time I have read these fun installments, and strongly suspect that they have ended. But anytime you feel like it, I would enjoy another dose from a wonderfully gifted Doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hits those fetish spots for me!

Dunno how it happened, but I really developed a serious creampie and/or impregnation fetish when I was young, and it has followed me to present day, even though I have never had children of my own.

This story really pushes those buttons, and my inner nerd loves the science aspect. If I was able to impregnate any woman I wanted, never had to worry about being a properly doting father, and could support all of those women and children, I would live much like Dr. Zephyr does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovey fantasy

You have a fertile imagination :) Please keep up the good work

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

I love the story but see you completely stopped writing. Why? we all love the story and your writing is very good it has been almost 5 years since the last chapter with you promising more and we really want to read more. I am saving this to my favorites list and will check back to see if you've written more. If you don't plan to write anymore of the story could you just post that so we will know and not keep coming back hoping you finished the story.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Just started reading this one and looking forward to the chapter, but right off the bat I've got a question. Kelly was impregnated 1 day after her 18th birthday, how is she now 19 and still pregnant (no children listed so I assume it's the same pregnancy). I can understand reworking "the real timeline" for the sake of the story, but this is a pretty big inconsistency after placing so much emphasis on her age at the time.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

You had a nice story going and Dropped the Ball. it would be nice to read more of your exploits.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl11 months ago

Disappointing at the number of good, if not great stories left unfinished. This was a decent way to entertain myself, as I recover

MM23MM238 months ago

Hi there Doctor, normally I, as a researcher myself, would be asking for chances at collaboration, lab visits, and co-authorship opportunities. Since you are clearly a leader of your field, however, I find myself uncertain of any further contributions I can make with any collaborative effort. Would you consider giving us an update to your extraordinary work, which we can then peer-review? We would be very happy for such an opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous