All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 11'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
This is quite a story!

I haven't read the prededing chapters but I thin kI will have to. I think all men, at time or another in their life, would love to have a genie like Jennifer. An ultimate fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it coming!!

This is the best series of stories that I have read. It has great sex, story line and just the correct amount of humor!!

Little BirdLittle Birdalmost 19 years ago
As good as ever

After reading the first part I didn't thought it would made a good serie because everything was just to good to be true.

I really like the erotic parts but in fact it's even more the main story-line, that makes me waiting for every new part. Go on like that, it's rare to see a good and entertaining story like this... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This has become my fav. series so far

Keep them coming! Great writing, great story, and pretty much every guys fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
On the right track

The story was very enjoyable, with the clear potential for getting even better. I look forwards to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep up the great work

Please continue the story. I read part 1 and I couldn't stop until I read the whole series. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant!

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Only author I've bookmarked

This has a great story and the sex is actually weaved into the story as opposed to being an interruption to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mass-Market fantasy quality

Great story, even without the erotica. This is the first story I've left feedback for, despite visiting the site a few times a month for the past 6 years or so. Probably the best story I've read on here; I can't wait to see more. With a little editing, a little more of a plot line, and enough material, I would pay for this story as a novel - and only be disappointed if the series didn't continue. Add a good vs evil plot and maybe some time travel, and mass-market fantasy readers would really eat this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy Hell!

Your awesomeness is unmatched!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Porn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is made for porn & I think she wood realy love it !!!!!!!!!! On a nuther knote the way she describes what she ded wheth the T.V. star it sonded like the real one that is dreaming is conected to the one she made,which mite mene the real one is literely deaming what happined, if so I think it mite be enteresting if one of the girls that experins this axtuley met hem afterword.

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
I got the feeling.

I got the feeling that with the red headed TV star the actual actress was not connected to the "fantasy" in any way. I would love to know that the real actress was dreaming exactly what was going on at the same time though.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Illiterate poster

Liked the chapter, but good lord, that anonymous poster from 7/26/12 (who has apparently posted comments on a number of Brolly's submissions) is mind-bogglingly inarticulate. I sincerely hope English is not his first language.

Or his fifth, for that matter.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
I like the magnamity

I really enjoy that he takes every chance he has to try and improve others' lives.

very cool

DJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous