All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 16'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Blue DracoBlue Dracoover 18 years ago
Love the series, but...

My only comment is that things are starting to get a little more "serious" than I am used to in an erotic story. I'm not telling you how to write understand, just that more descriptive sexual situations would be nice.

For example, the weekend when he "wished" for his work to be done, in which they used the time to play would have been a lot better if there were some descriptions of what occured.

Other than that, no serious complaints. Thanks for your efforts and keep the good stuff coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amusing

I am loving the story so far. Someone said that as of these last few chapters the erotic parts have been lacking a bit, I noticed the same thing. On the other hand I am a sucker for a good story and creative writing, so your talent with the character interaction and story progression makes up for that pesky detail. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see some of the mind blowing detail for sexual encounters you put in the first parts. All in all great job can't wait to see how things turn out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
rate

My two eurocents, the descriptive sex scenes occur at a fine rate. Look at the other top rated fantasy series by Mack, it has less sex.

Genie has so many possibilities, I look forward to the stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Losing Interest

I'm afraid you've lost one customer. The idea of this story is fine but I can't imagine any guy with a genie of this capacity not having sex with someone. The technical stuff is getting boring. TomJ

CrazyyAngelCrazyyAngelover 18 years ago
I love this series

The images going through my mind when you described that blowjob thingy were slighty disturbing ... but only slightly :).

Other than that, its a great series although you could add a little more sex. Especially as this Genie seems to have near unlimited powers, a few more Fantasies, even involving more people, would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stuff

Can't wait to see what the add ons for this thing might be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing.

This should just be a script/novel. I kinda enjoy the fact that sex isn't the MOST important thing to this series. Like the small details such as how there is a time limit in fantasies because in the past, many who used these things couldn't be completely enveloped in them, etc. Marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A brilliant series

This is a really cool set of stories; you are clarly finding ways of keeping it varied, incidentally, the electronic game mentioned earlier, is based on a card game called "strip jack naked" coincedence or what?!?

Sebastian4Sebastian4over 18 years ago
Great fun catching up

I love these other possibliities you keep coming up with for Genie's powers.

You keep extending different interesting story lines that adds to the thrill of finding out you have written another chapter.

If you need time off of work to knock them out faster, I'll start takiing up a collection....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great!

Like other readers, I agree that the central draw of these stories is the interaction between Jack and Jennifer -- it's a great dynamic, and Jennifer is a great character. This one was more technical (not necessarily bad) and a bit more expository, so it was slower. But it did set up interesting possibilities. It would be interesting if money continued to be a point of tension, though -- we can't have everything perfect and easy for Jack, can we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a bit OTT

Like this series so far but I found this one a bit too over the top. the whole sex product thing is too far fetched and by your description too complicated to be a viable product. for me it broke suspense of disbelief.

ComproserComproserover 11 years ago

Agreeing with Anon about over the top - but hey, fuck it. Why not? :D

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 11 years ago
Over the top it is NOT

Shes a GENIE. She has the powers to create a sex toy like that. Its not over the top its just perfect for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it!

It may be a little over the top, but that sex toy is perfectly plausible with today's technology, it just takes a little imagination on the part of the designer. Disney has been making VERY real looking robots for decades now, but their computers are a bit primitive by today's standards, micro controllers the size of a business card now have as much computing power as our desktops did just a few years ago, and miniature hydraulics and pneumatics have been around for decades. Genie did not make it magically, he has a geek buddy who built it and is ready to produce them. I will agree, though that this chapter was a little light on bedroom action, but other chapters make up for it, this is all part of a GREAT story, keep the chapters coming!

I wish I had a genie! My favorite fantasy is to meet a mermaid who can protect me from drowning and fuck her senseless on the deck of the Titanic, wouldn't THAT spin Bob Ballard's fan if he saw us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's funny to read the older comments about

the BJ machine being unfeasible. It is now late 2015 and just such a product has been commercially available for about a year. It is similar, not the exact same device, but is designed to work in conjunction with POV movies specifically encoded to work with the device.

Our author was just doing what many SciFi writers have done before; show eerie prescience (?) when it comes to imagining devices of 'the future'.

To all you complainers about there not being enough sex, or the technical aspects of the discussions are too much, JP is simply doing what all GREAT authors do; show a solid command of their protagonists' expertise.

It's why great novelists do research BEFORE they write a single word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, that BJ machine sounds about 2000 feet too deep into the Uncanny Valley for my tastes. Bummer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous