Genie Chronicles Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the bed, spread her legs, and motioned for him to join her. He crawled onto the bed beside her, and she handed him the bottle. "Lube me up. Remember, a lubed girl is a happy girl. This oil is great for that, and it won't hurt the condom. Normally I don't need anything, but the pool has washed everything away." He squirted some oil on his palm and applied it to her pussy. He used a little more than needed, spread it over a much wider area than necessary, and rubbed for quite a while, dipping a finger in frequently to make sure the lube got where it needed to be... Mary's moans and murmurs said she had no problem with this particular technique.

Finally Jack decided it was now or never. He moved awkwardly to position himself between her wide-spread legs. She smiled and gently guided him to position his cock at her entrance. Her expression turned a bit more serious. "Jack, I want you to know before we begin that, while I really love to fuck, I never cum from it. So, especially as this is your first time, you just go like you want to go. Don't worry about me, okay?"

Jack felt guilty at this idea, and apparently it showed on his face. She said, "Don't worry, I don't mind. Fuck me, dammit!" So, he slowly pushed in as her gentle hand guided him. Her tunnel was incredibly warm and tight, and felt better than anything he could imagine, even through the condom. He stopped when he was completely inserted, and was shocked to feel her rhythmically squeezing him as she grinned wickedly. He slowly pulled out, but went too far and slipped free. She said "That's ok, no problem!" and helped guide him back in. He wanted to savor the experience, and succeeded in limiting his first few thrusts to a slow leisurely pace, but all too soon instinct took over and he accelerated to a strong rhythm. She squeezed him on each outstroke, and that plus her hips rising to match his rhythm thrust for thrust soon had him cumming strongly. He made a few more thrusts before slowly collapsed onto her. She rolled slightly so that he lay partially on the bed, and partially on her, his cock still buried within her. She squeezed him once or twice, and he smiled. They stayed entwined and chatted for awhile, neither feeling like moving. She continued to give him occasionally squeezes, and both were surprised when he didn't fully deflate. "Wanting to go again, are you, big stud?" she teased. He just shrugged self-consciously. Their chatting turned to fooling around, and soon he was fully hard within her again.

She looked at the clock. "We've got half an hour. What will it be? A different position?"

Jack thought for a moment, then grinned his own naughty grin, causing her to raise her eyebrows. He said, "I've got a better idea," and pulled out of her, causing a disappointed whine, then held out his hand to help her up. He led her back to the pool, and she grinned her own knowing grin.

"I did say I wanted to try this, didn't I?"

Jack didn't say anything, just led her into the pool. When she moved to mount him, he shook his head and grinned. He turned her around, placed her hands on the edge of the pool, and positioned her to enter her from behind. "Oooo, getting kinky already are we?" she teased. After a little maneuvering, he slid his cock into her still-oiled tunnel. She moaned. Once fully inserted, he pulled her free from the wall and held her supple form against him, one hand on a breast, the other on her clit. "Ah, you naughty boy. I see what you are doing. I just might cum this way."

Jack wasn't through, though. He slowly maneuvered them a little deeper into the pool and towards one wall, all the while pinching a nipple and fingering her clit. Her eyes closed, she didn't realize Jack's plan until he removed both hands, maneuvered them under her arms to grasp the side of the pool for leverage, and then thrust his hips to bring her clit in line with the water jet. He held her there, perfectly still, letting the water do the work, as she murmured "you evil bastard" over and over, interspersed with lots of moans.

Her body shuddered several moments later, and Jack enjoyed the muscular spasms squeezing his cock. It wasn't nearly enough to make him cum, though, so he didn't move, except to put a little more weight on his knees against the wall, bringing her clit closer to the jet, and allowing him to free up one hand. He used his free hand to caress, then pinch her nipples. A few moments of this was enough to send her to her second orgasm.

Lowering his hand to her clit, he discovered that the jet's stream was partially deflected by her hood. He gently pulled it up, and she gasped as the full force of the water hit it. Jack whispered in her ear. "You know, there's no one here but me. You don't need to stifle your orgasm." The whispering plus the direct jet on her clit sent her over again, this time accompanied by loud, lusty moans.

Jack wanted to go for four, to break her record, but it wasn't to be. She pushed them away from the wall, saying, "I can't take that any more. My clit's going to be sore for days!" Then she realized there was still a rock-hard shaft impaling her. "I can still fuck, though." She directed him a little shallower, hoped off long enough to turn around, then impaled herself on him again. They experimented with different spots in the pool, seeking just the right depth where Jack could grab her by her ass cheeks and lift her easily, yet leaving her enough weight to sink back down again. They found it, and had a lot of fun playing, but just couldn't get up a good rhythm.

Going with plan B, they moved to the side of the pool. Mary turned on her stomach and again grasped the side of the pool, leaving her body floating free. Again experimenting with the right depth, they found the spot where Jack could enter her and thrust by holding her hips. This was more effective, and Jack was able to achieve a satisfying, pool frothing orgasm several long moments later.

As it was nearing six o'clock, they hurriedly exited the pool, dried off, and changed clothes. They decided it would be best for Jack to leave before her parents got there, as it might look a little suspicious for him to still be around when they arrived, so long after their eleven o'clock study time. As they neared the front door, Mary gave him a passionate kiss. "You know, we only got through part of those proofs. I'm afraid I'm going to need some more tutoring. Can you come back next Saturday?" she asked suggestively.

Jack appeared to ponder this seriously for a moment. "I'm not sure. I'll have to check my calendar, but I can probably work you in."

Her eyes widened and she laughed in mock outrage. "Work me in?!" She slapped his ass on his way through the door. "Just for that, I'm wearing my pink sweater on Monday. And don't be surprised when I lay a couple of nipple-sized circles of t-shirt on your desk. We'll see how fast you 'work me in' to your schedule then!"

--------

Jack opened his eyes, disoriented. Where was this? He looked over to discover a breathtakingly beautiful, very casually yet very erotically clad redhead lying next to him, smiling a smile that made his heart thud in his chest and his cock immediately harden. As hot as Mary is, this definitely isn't her, he thought.

Then memory returned and his orientation shifted. He raised his eyebrows. "Wow. We'll definitely be having some fun with that ability."