All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 20'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep going....

If immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, you are certainly loved. Please keep going. This is Characterization as grand as "Christo's" (And that is the highest compliment I can give you.)

Blue DracoBlue Dracoover 18 years ago
THANK YOU

I must honestly say that reading your "Genie" series has inspired me to try to write. This series shows that the sex can be tasteful, yet erotic and the story can actually have a good plot.

That said, by attempting to write myself, I also realize how difficult it must be to keep the story fresh as well as filling-out the numerous characters you've got going. I truely appreciate your efforts.

Blue DracoBlue Dracoover 18 years ago
THANK YOU

I must honestly say that reading your "Genie" series has inspired me to try to write. This series shows that the sex can be tasteful, yet erotic and the story can actually have a good plot.

That said, by attempting to write myself, I also realize how difficult it must be to keep the story fresh as well as filling-out the numerous characters you've got going. I truely appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU SAID IT!

A really good story. Always waiting for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Twenty, and still going...

When are you going to stop writing such fantastic stories? For shame, think of the multitude of other writers who can't compare! Show some mercy man, you're fucking up the curve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much plot

Hi, I'm a very interested reader, I've read every part up to this except the prologue and unfortunately I can see one glaring mistake that isn't getting any better as the story progresses, whereas certain writers loose the plot you seem to have found too much plot, you seem to have put in massive conversations about business transactions and computer servers and left certain areas where there was erotic activity completely unexplored.

The problem comes with lines where you talk about "Genie induced fantasies" but then never tell us what those fantasies involved, how they played out or who was involved. Remember this is meant to be an EROTIC story and while the back and forth between genie and master has a flirtatious edge to it and the sex scenes that are described are HOT, you seem to have a problem with actually making the opportunities come to life. You skip over the eroticism in favour of boring and mundane life, this is meant to be a fantasy, while I accept that life must go on, even with a sex genie involved everyday life should not be occupying the foreground nearly as much, it's a backdrop to unusual goings on within a person's life.

I like the concept, I've even considered stealing it for adaption to a story I may write at some stage but I don't think you've used it as well as you could've done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The plot drives the story

I couldn't disagree more with the previous comment. This is my second time through this story, and while I appreciate the erotica, its the plot and character development that make it worth reading a second time!

titsandwichtitsandwichover 11 years ago
caveats

I agree and disagree with both of the statements just befor mine. Yes the backstory is important but at the same time the author does go on and on about some topics that arent nessisary. As well i also feel that he doesnt go as in depth as he could about the erotic moments and the "Genie induced fantasies", in the case of the fantasies he often compleetly glanses over what actually happens in them or he just talks about the peramiters. In conclusion, i love this story its fantastic a great idea and realy hot, however it does go too in depth in the wrong areas. i mearly suggest a happy medium.

P.S sorry for any grammer or spelling errors

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
I like the amount of plot.

Personally, I like the amount of plot. But perhaps that's because I can't get into the bump and grind without context/background. Nor can I get into the mood if I don't give a flying rat's you-know-what about the main character(s).

As for a previous anonymous comment about not liking glossing over some fantasy scenes, I've got enough imagination to fill in those blanks. Far from being bothered, I actually like it when a story does not describe EVERYTHING. That leaves enough space for me to "decorate" the story how *I* like.

Carry on, Joe Brolly. Very nicely written story here. As with Sci-Fi, I only need to suspend disbelief on a couple things and everything else is (mostly) plausible...or at least it's not too much of a stretch to ruin things for me. Wish I could write a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

Rereading this wonderful, intriguing, and sexy as all heck product of your fevered imagination Joe Brolly, and I still love this beautiful, although incomplete tale. I noticed that a portion of the tech is now a bit dated (,.. but tech is rocketing along every year,..), but I still think it is a great story and pray that you return to grace us with more chapters (and some type of a summing up/conclusion hopefully)!! Thank you for these 26+ chapters that you have shared with us ( so good! ). If you use the time that has passed to show Jennifer and her loving Master's development, marriage, and life over the years and where their future might lay. ( I suspect that Jennifer was not the first Genie in the family,.. ) TTFN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous