Genie Chronicles Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,628 Followers

Jack lightly circled her nipples with fingertips for a moment before taking one in between his lips to lightly lick and suck. Jamie's efforts to free her hands, now to hold his head to her breast, became a bit more aggressive, if less conscious and no more effective. He continued lavishing attention on one breast, then the other, until Jamie's writhing did break an arm free, if not entirely on purpose. Jack took this as a cue to change things up a bit. Keeping a lip-lock on her nearest nipple, he slid partially off to one side. This allowed her body to move more freely, and more importantly loosened up the sheet enough to give him access. Snaking a hand beneath its edge, he ran a finger lightly along the furrow between her pussy lips. Her slow writhe froze, and her eyes flew open as her teeth released the lips they had been gnawing. Jack continued his attention to the current nipple while he slowly rubbed his finger deeper and deeper into the cleft between her dripping-slick lips. His rubbing strokes deepened and lengthened until he lightly touched her entrance at one end, and slid under her hood at the other. At the first touch on her clit Jamie's back arched, her eyes closed tightly again, and she moaned loudly. Jack took this as a sign of approval.

--------

Susan's gown slid down slowly, revealing more of her light cinnamon-tan skin, her enticing full, round breasts with russet areolas and large, jutting nipples, then her slender torso and flat belly. It hooked over her erect cock in front, but continued to drop lower in back, uncovering her firm, round hemispheres. Jennifer laughed at Susan's 'hook' collecting the fabric as it fell, while Susan looked down in relief and possibly now a tiny bit of disappointment that her secret was still veiled. Jennifer moved to sit on the edge of the bed, spread her legs wide to press against its side, and gently pulled Susan to her. She wrapped her arms around Susan's waist, drawing her possessively closer, until Susan's lower thighs and knees also pressed against the mattress, bringing Susan's nipples within a few tantalizing inches from Jennifer's lips.

Jennifer looked up seductively at Susan's beautiful oval face, into her deep brown eyes and said, "You are lovely, Susan." Susan's skin flushed at the praise. Jennifer looked at Susan's breasts for a moment, then back to her eyes, grinning naughtily. "Am I the first to see your breasts?" Susan hesitated, then nodded mutely. Jennifer released her hug around Susan's waist to lightly scrape her fingernails up and down Susan's cheeks. Susan shuddered as Jennifer asked innocently, "How about here? Am I the first to touch here?" Susan nodded again. "Well, then, I have to be the first person to do this." This was to reach out with her long tongue and lightly flick one of Susan's distended nipples, making Susan jump and squeak. Jennifer grinned around her tongue as it headed for the other nipple to repeat the flick, with the same result. Jennifer spent the next several moments teasing one nipple with her tongue, then the other, as her fingernails continued to tickle and tease Susan's ass.

Each round of nipple stimulator was a bit more intense, until Jennifer was aggressively sucking, licking, and circling one nipple with lips and tongue, then the other. Susan was constantly moaning with eyes closed and head slowly rolling from side to side, her long raven hair a glossy shimmering curtain, her body frequently shivering and shuddering. Susan's knees finally buckled, and she would have sunk to the floor except for Jennifer tightly hugging her waist once more to support her. Jennifer forced her to endure another round of nipple play, and then pushed her shakily back to her feet. As Susan panted, Jennifer gently and somewhat surreptitiously reached out to unhook the gown from Susan's cock and let it fall the rest of the way to the floor. Susan exclaimed in surprise at this sneak attack, a bit offended that Jennifer would reveal her secret in so off-hand a manner, but mostly afraid of what Jennifer would think when it was finally revealed.

She quickly discovered that she needn't have worried, as she looked down to find Jennifer admiring the finally-revealed member with what looked to be a hungry smile. And suddenly it was as if a great, smothering blanket was removed from her mind, a blanket of self-disgust and fear of rejection and ridicule. It was only one person that found her desirable so far, and that one person really belonged with another, but right now it was enough. Susan found herself suddenly giddy with liberated sexual excitement. She looked down at Jennifer, and her heart almost beat out of her chest at the realization that Jennifer's lips were so close, and she had said she would...

Jennifer knew that Susan ached for her to take her cock into her mouth, but it wasn't time for that, yet. Instead she scooted around on the bed to rest her back on the headboard, grinned at Susan's look of disappointment, then beckoned for Susan to join her on the bed. She had Susan sit between her wide-spread legs and lean back against her chest. Jennifer hugged her tightly for a moment, then moved Susan's heavy, thick hair away from neck and ear so that she could nuzzle and whisper as she began to play. At first Jennifer's hands returned to Susan's breasts to lightly cup, then caress them. Soon, though, one hand released its lovely orb to lightly tickle and tease its way ever so slowly downward. Susan's eyes were glued to its every motion, and as it neared her shaft her breath became shallow and fast, and her heart thudded again.

Jennifer's fingertips left the quivering skin of Susan's lower belly and reached slowly toward her shaft. They began tracing the shape of Susan's unique endowment, but always a millimeter from touching as she admired Susan's erection. Susan's unique organ looked very similar to a guy's, but there were definitely a few differences. It was a bit smoother and more streamlined, with the head and helmet less pronounced, flowing more smoothly into the shaft, and its six-inch length tapered a bit from root to tip. In some respects it could be thought of as a very long clitoris. For one thing, Jennifer knew from the several reads she had taken of Susan that, while the head was still the most responsive part, more of Susan's sensitivity was spread evenly along the shaft than a man's cock. Jennifer also knew that Susan was one of those fortunate women, with cock or clit, who was multiorgasmic. Any guy would be envious of this, but there was one other cock-like feature that a girl might be envious of, if she would ever admit it; Susan's urethra did run through her endowment, allowing her to piss standing up, which she only did when she was sure no one was around.

As Jennifer continued her teasing non-touching exploration with one hand, lightly twisting a nipple with the other, Susan groaned in frustration. She knew that Jennifer was in control, and that it would be bad form to try to move in order to create contact, but she was getting close to not caring. Jennifer alleviated part of Susan's desperation, if none of her arousal, by distracting her with a whisper, "You've fantasized about someone touching you sexually, touching you to pleasure you, for a long time, now, haven't you?"

"Yes," Susan whispered breathlessly in response, her eyes never leaving Jennifer's floating fingertips. She realized, now, that this was all a part of Jennifer making her first time the most incredible experience she could (as far as Susan knew) and that Susan was going to get everything she wanted eventually, so she relaxed as much as she could to try to relish every second.

"And you have fantasized that it was me doing it since not long after me met, yes?"

Susan hesitated, then whispered almost inaudibly, "Yes."

"So, do you want me to caress it?"

"Yes."

"Stroke it?"

"Yes."

"Suck it?"

Susan swallowed, and ever her whisper was unsteady, "Yes."

"Fuck it... or more specifically, let you fuck me with it, thrusting between my legs as I lay beneath you, impaling me as I ride you, taking me from behind as I kneel of all fours before you...?"

"Yes," Susan moaned, and her hips involuntarily bucked.

Jennifer just gave a low, throaty laugh as he fingers maintained their excruciating distance through Susan's thrust. "And what are you willing to do in return?"

Susan was silent for a moment before realizing that Jennifer was waiting for a response, all the while continuing her almost-touching exploration, the other hand continuing to caress a breast. "Uh... rub, you?"

"Um, hmmm," Jennifer encouraged with a tickling hum in Susan's ear.

"Lick you."

"Oooo, where?"

"Um, your lips, your clit?"

Jennifer moaned softly.

Stick my tongue up your..." Susan sought an appropriate word.

"Cunt?" Jennifer finished.

"Yes," for some reason Susan found the usually-forbidden 'c-word' to be surprising arousing in the current setting.

"Only if I can do the same to you," Jennifer said, snaking her long tongue briefly into Susan's ear as a preview. Susan shuddered and moaned. They both grew silent again as Susan's eyes were mesmerized once more by Jennifer's not-quite stroking fingers. Then Susan held her breath as the fingertips hovered over her cock before finally lowering to lightly caress its very tip. This alone, after the buildup of all the erotic stimuli that Jennifer had provided, was enough to arch Susan's spine and press her head back onto Jennifer shoulder as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the night.

--------

Jamie's body bucked on the bed as Jack's fingers ran relentless circles around her clit while his equally determined mouth lightly bit and flicked a nipple. Her ankle drumming finally stopped, and she lay panting, looking up at him in wonder. "W... Wow. Nobody else has ever been able to do that to me, before."

Jack casually pulled his hand from beneath the sheet and laid it on his hip just out of her sight where he could make fists to try to relax his cramped, aching fingers. It had been a close thing, but he had persevered. Jennifer had mentioned on a couple of occasions that Jamie hadn't had much luck on the receiving end with boys, and that this was mostly due to the inexperience and lack of perseverance of her partners so far. Jack hoped now that she had seen that it could actually happen, she would be more insistent that it happen in the future, if the guys wanted something in return. He smiled down at her. "It was worth the effort, watching you cum."

Jamie grinned and blushed, and leaned up to kiss him. He returned the gesture. He knew from her video sessions that Jamie was not what he would consider truly multiorgasmic, that her erogenous zones became too hypersensitive after orgasm to receive any serious stimulation for a little while. Jennifer had needed to cut the Orgazmoretron almost off between orgasms as Jamie recovered. He also knew from the Orgazmoetron session that her recovery didn't take long, that her young, active libido would have her ready to go again very quickly, and that each subsequent orgasm was faster in coming, and longer and more intense when it arrived.

So, Jack and Jamie kissed and snuggled for a little while, Jack occasionally testing the waters by playfully tweaking a nipple. At one point Jamie reached for his cock as their tongues dueled, but Jack pulled away from her seeking fingers. When she whined around their tongues, he lifted his head long enough to grin and say, "Sorry, he only has a certain amount of fuse, and I want to burn that fuse doing something else." Jack had determined that he wouldn't cheat by asking for a greater than normal longevity, as this might give Jamie too high an expectation of any future partner. He had silently requested earlier from Jennifer that his longevity for the evening be at the 'higher end of normal', though. Jamie's eyes widened at the implication of his words, then closed as his mouth met hers again.

When his nipple teases resulted in nothing more than a squeak and a giggle, Jack began kissing down her neck and between her breasts. She obviously expected these to be his destination, as she jutted them up to receive his attentions. He obliged her for a moment, snacking on each, before resuming his kissing trek south. When his ultimate destination became fairly obvious, Jamie said, "Uh, what are you doing?" in a nervous voice.

Jack looked up at her face framed by the shallow valley between her breasts and said with a lopsided smile, "What do you think I'm doing?"

"But... you don't have to."

"Wouldn't you like for me to?"

"Well, nobody has ever done... that, down there."

Ah. Time to take this discussion out of the realm of the first timers. "Well, I have done it quite a bit, I enjoy it, and I am especially looking forward to doing it to you. And, more importantly, the girls in question have really enjoyed it, if their screaming orgasms have been any indication. So, unless you forbid me, I am going to lick you, to eat you, until you have an orgasm that makes that first one pale in comparison."

Jamie's eyes had gone wide at his words, her breathing had increased, and from his current vantage point, Jack imagined he could actually see the juices start to flow more torrentially from her. "Oh... ok."

Jack grinned, gently spread her legs very wide, and admired her neatly trimmed triangle of brown hair pointing the way. Following its direction, he lowered his lips to hers. Extending his tongue, he licked lightly up and down their slick, now-puffy skin, and Jamie moaned an, "Oh... my!"

Mimicking his early finger pattern, Jack slowly parted her lips with his tongue strokes, licking deeper and deeper between her lips. When he reached the entrance to her tunnel, he teased it for a moment, and then inserted his tongue as far as he could. This earned him a loud groan and a strong hip thrust. Grinning, he licked his way up to the top of her slit and greeted her clit. This earned another buck, and he spread her knees wider and reached under her thighs and up around her hips to hold her pelvis down and keep his target locked. He alternated between long licks between her lips and swirling tonguing around her clit, adding an occasional dip with his tongue into her passage as he passed, until he had her moaning constantly, forearm thrown over her eyes.

True to form, he sensed this orgasm approaching much quicker than the first, before his tongue was nearly as tired as his fingers had become. He latched his mouth over her clit and tongued aggressively while pushing his shoulders against the underside of her thighs to keep then spread wide apart, then released his grip on his pelvis and reached up to experimentally pinch and pull her nipples firmly. Apparently she like it, as she immediately went crazy. Jack pressed down with chin and mouth to hold her against his shoulders, while he retained a good grip on her nipples as she writhed uncontrollably. He continued to lash her clit with his tongue until her movement weakened, and then he immediately released her nipples and only lightly licked her. When a wince told him that even this was too much, he stopped, grinned and crawled back up her body. She grinned tiredly back and said, "Wow."

He raised his eyebrows in mock offense. "'Wow'? All you can say is 'wow'?"

"Wow."

Jack rolled his eyes. He made to kiss her, but her brow furrowed and she pointed around his general mouth area.

"Um, could you, like, rinse that off? I don't think I'm ready to kiss that, yet."

Jack rolled his eyes again and shook his head, but hopped up off the bed and went into the bathroom. He wiped his mouth with a damp cloth, and then swished a mouthful of mouthwash. As he exited the bathroom, he found Jamie half hanging off the bed to watch his naked body. She grinned and said, "Nice."

Jack leapt onto the bed and straddled her hips again to the accompaniment of a small shriek. Interlocking his fingers with hers, he straightened both of their arms so that they were extended above her head as he leaned down to kiss her. She grinned briefly at his minty breath, then kissed him back in earnest. The kissing was languorous but passionate, Jamie enjoying the afterglow and the anticipation, with a little trepidation, of what she hoped was next.

Eventually Jack felt what he was waiting for; Jamie's pelvis began to make small thrusts against him. Sitting up, he gently moved one knee to part her legs, then moved the other to lay between her thighs. Positioning his cock near her entrance, he looked into her eyes. "Are you ready?"

She nodded nervously. "Go slow?" she asked as she broke eye contact to glance down at his shaft, thick and slightly longer than the maximum amount of the double dildo she had been able to take during the video shoot.

Jack grinned reassuringly and said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." With that, he placed his tip at her entrance, and allowed a small pelvic thrust from her to sink him in the first inch or so. She gasped softly, out of surprise and pleasure rather than pain. Once he was sure she was ok, he pressed slowly and gently until he was in about half way before reversing direction. He just as slowly pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in again. Ever so gradually he increased both speed and depth, until he was thrusting almost fully into her, her hips rising to meet him eagerly. Jack knew this would be a challenge, as Jennifer had said that Jamie had never even come close to orgasming from actual sex, before. He wanted to change that, so he set a moderate pace intended to maximize her pleasure as much possible while holding off his own. They thrust together for a pleasant eternity, until both had to stop for a breather.

Jack suggested a change in position, so they gently rolled over and Jamie sat up. Jack let her set the pace and depth this time, and before long she was pounding down on him, taking in every millimeter to mash her clit on his crotch. Her small, hard, bouncing nipples described fascinating patterns in the air until they were captured between her thumbs and forefingers and fairly firmly pinched and pulled once more. Fortunately this position wasn't as directly stimulating to Jack, so he was able to hold off during Jamie's enthusiastic jack-hammering. Unfortunately it wasn't stimulating enough for her either, even with the nipple play, and she finally gave out and collapsed on top of him, panting.

Jack had one more position in mind, one that had worked well before. He gently moved out from under Jamie and let her lay panting. He folded a pillow and placed it under her pelvis, making sure the fold pointed up and parted her pussy lips. He then moved to mount her from behind, first murmuring for her to relax and enjoy, that he would do all the work. He slid smoothly into her, eliciting a muffled moan. He quickly worked up to a good pace, thrusting downward and an angle designed to stimulate both her g-spot if she was sensitive to such, and her clit against the soft pillow.

As Jamie's moans became continuous, Jack felt his explosion approaching. He increased his pace slightly, hoping he could last long enough for Jamie, but knowing he was on a road of no return, now. A couple dozen strokes later, he groaned loudly as he erupted forcefully deep into her. He continued to thrust as evenly as he could, as his eruption finally triggered Jamie's own, and she began shuddering beneath him. The timing was good, as his still-thrusting shaft began to soften just as her trembling subsided. Once she was finished, Jack's sweaty body dropped onto hers, and they lay together panting while Jack continued to deflate. Once he slipped free, Jack rolled onto his back. Jamie raised her head and looked over at him - apparently requiring some effort â€" grinned tiredly through the damp hair hanging in her face, and said 'Wow'.

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,628 Followers