Genie Chronicles Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,628 Followers

--------

Jennifer completely ignored Susan's first orgasm as she resumed the same caressing motion she had been doing before, only this time making contact. Now Susan could not resist the small involuntary thrusts and shimmies her pelvis made in response to Jennifer's touch. Jennifer also resumed her ear and neck nibbling and breast play, and Susan was in another world. Jennifer gradually increased her touch, going from light caresses to stroking lightly with forefinger and thumb. From there she went to stroking with her whole hand, and Susan's hips began rhythmically thrusting to fuck Jennifer's fist. A short time later Susan's thrusting became a bit arrhythmic, much harder to control as she came again. Jennifer whispered in her ear, "Well, that's two hand job orgasms. Would you like to move on to something else for now?" Susan's nod was a little while in coming, but emphatic.

Jennifer gently pushed Susan forward so that she could nimbly remove herself, then allow Susan to lay back on the pillows. Jennifer stood at the end of the bed and slowly removed her pajamas. It wasn't meant as a strip, but Susan watched as avidly as if it were, because it was just as arousing. Jennifer in turn was enjoying the sight of Susan's cinnamon-skinned body lying before her, longs legs split akimbo, raven hair spread in a tousled fan around her head.

Finally naked, Jennifer grinned and crawled catlike up the bed until her mouth was once again inches from Susan's erection. Susan looked down at her with anticipation and an almost animal lust. "You've been fantasizing about this for a long time too, haven't you?"

Susan's nod was immediate and almost frantic. Still grinning, Jennifer reached out her tongue and flicked the tip of Susan's cock. Susan twitched violently and growled. Jennifer did it again, this time making a little more substantial contact. Her licks came more and more frequently, and lasted longer and longer, until her tongue was in constant contact, licking up and down and all around Susan's shaft. Susan was delirious at this point, but her eyes never left Jennifer's tongue until Jennifer broke contact to lift her head and slowly take Susan's tip in between her lips. Susan moaned/growled loudly again and involuntarily thrust her hips once more, but Jennifer raised her head with the thrust, not allowing Susan to bury her cock down Jennifer's throat.

When Susan's ass returned to the sheets, Jennifer took the opportunity to shock Susan by inserting a thumb into the virgin's non-virginal but still very tight tunnel. Susan gasped and tried to buck again, but in addition to adding extra stimulation, the thumb was there to help prevent Susan from thrusting.

Meanwhile, Jennifer's lips continued inexorably down Susan's shaft until she was completely engulfed. Jennifer then began to treat Susan to the blow job that Jennifer has promised at the end of the simulator test. Later, Susan would admit that, as good as the simulator was, it couldn't quite match the real thing. Now, she was too delirious to have such coherent thoughts.

Finally Jennifer's insistent sucking and tonguing, tailored to wring the most pleasure out of the slightly different wiring of Susan's endowment, could not be denied, and Jennifer allowed Susan to thrust deeply into her receptive throat as the raven-haired beauty cried out in orgasm. Jennifer deep-throated her through it, then slowly pulled off of her with a shit-eating grin. "So, was that ok for your first one?"

All Susan could do was flop her head down and back up in a nod. Jennifer crawled up to lay beside Susan. She gently moved a few strands of hair out of Susan's face, and then kissed her. "So, ready to fuck me, yet?"

Susan's eye widened, then she held up a finger. "One... minute."

Jennifer grinned again, then rolled on her back, spread her legs, and started absently mindedly playing with herself, one hand's fingers on her clit, the other's worrying a nipple, a patient yet expectant expression on her face all the while. This little show was enough to goad Susan into action. She rolled over on her side and motioned an eager offer to take over for Jennifer's hands. Jennifer smiled and shook her head, "You can do that later. Right now I want that beautiful cock inside me. Repeatedly. Will you fuck me, please?"

The thrill of this request obliterated any disappointment Susan might have felt at not getting to play with a clit for the first time. With new-found energy she moved between Jennifer's legs and lined up a bit uncertainly. Jennifer reached down to guide Susan to her waiting opening. Susan thrust, and shoved in more than she had intended. Jennifer simply gave a low moan, though, and then so did Susan. She found Jennifer to be deliciously tight, incredibly tight considering that monster that Jack had to be pounding into her at every opportunity.

After a few erratic thrusts Susan found a rhythm, and they were soon moaning in duet as she stroked her full length into Jennifer's tight passage. She almost lost her rhythm only once, as a shock of reality broke through the pure lust at the realization she was actually having sex, and it was with a stunningly beautiful woman, and the woman was apparently deriving great pleasure from it. Then she was lost in the rhythm again.

She held back as long as she could, but inexperience and virginal excitement prevented her from lasting long, and all too soon she was cuming. She was delighted to see, as she grunted her own pleasure, that Jennifer was obviously cuming with her, an erotic and gratifying sight which only added to her own explosion.

Finally spent, she collapsed onto Jennifer, who received her with an embrace and a happy laugh. "Hey, you can't quit, now! What about those other positions you promised me?"

Susan mumbled something incoherent which nevertheless got across that there was no way it was going to happen right now. Jennifer chuckled again while gently stroking Susan's hair as the exotic copper-skinned beauty lay relaxing atop her. Jennifer welcomed the erotic weight, murmuring soothingly and continuing her stroking as Susan dozed off, barely noticing that Jennifer's tunnel was now squeezing her rhythmically, keeping her member warm, cozy, and rock hard.

Jennifer checked in with Jack to find that he and Jamie, too were close to dozing off. She wished him a good night, and closed her eyes.

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,628 Followers