All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 08'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It will be interesting to see what his response will be because all the no matter what Sara did to rose he will still be her first and her body will still love what john does to her more it still seems that was a little extreme, hot yes but rose belongs to john and he wants his genies to be independent so it seems a little much with the controlling and the 2 doubles of Sara.

I'm loving this so far and cant wait for the next chapter but just wanted to voice my personal opinion on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Touché

Very well written

Had me laughing out loud when I read the part about why Harry was so easily taken out by the demon. Well done. Was awesome to see that you actually read and react to what readers comment.

On another note. I know it might be a way of copping for Sara but if she is naturally that rough I feel almost sorry for Harry...hehehe

DanM2013DanM2013over 10 years ago
Beginning

You said long chapter,

You can never have a long chapter when you write as good as you have. Besides it's not the long chapters that erk me. Its the 1/4 and 1/2 page people write and try to call them chapters. You are one of the authors who can write a story and combine that story with a awesome sex scene. Thank you

dinanirippeddinanirippedover 10 years ago
About Sara...

I am so enamoured by how you have captured the humanity of this relationship, it is endearing. I hope Sara gets chewed on for taking advantage of their hospitality- better yet, how about the Genies double themselves up each with appendages as thick as arms and shut her lights out!

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 10 years agoAuthor
Patience please

Hi, I know people have a great fear about sex genie stories because they have a tendency to go unfinished, I can assure you I have every intention of finishing the story.

Chapter 9 is taking a bit longer as I'm trying to tie up the demon story line and set things up for the next story line AND work in hints as to the third storyline (if you've read certain classic novels or watched certain classic films you'll get the hints).

But basically I'm trying to maintain people's hopes that this story will continue, just give me a bit of time.

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 10 years agoAuthor
The rest is coming

Right ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I have now submitted Chapter 9 in two parts (please be warned the second part of Chapter 9 has no sex in it so it may end up in the "non-sexual" category) and an Epilogue for this first run, these are being processed as we speak.

Also I'm well on the way with a small series of filler stories before I get the next adventure underway properly.

Genie Chronicles - Gemini is getting to be a very long title so some of my future stories may have shortened titles but are still part of this series.

Also I'm slowly working on another Genie story which will be separate from this at first but will eventually connect up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't care what Satah has been through, or how much she was supposedly in love with her genie for 500 years. The ways she's reacting is sociopathic and abusive.

Get her gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too bad

All the she-male fetish ruining what otherwise would be a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh boy, this is getting so good (not goof)

Lots of hot sex,.. and the demon is both stronger and closer. The battle is nigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too too much

Dont care so much about the shemale stuff, its ok, but she should be mourning her 500 year love loss. Also, not really into all the death and gore stuff. Would be better to focus more on John and his girls!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb chapter in this riveting series. Well-written, the author also interweaves plot and sex scenes so intricately and marvellously that the result is a unified whole and a truly compelling story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
348 Followers
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...