Genie Chronicles - Gemini Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips collided once again as Heather's fingers found a protruding nipple, twisting the brown nub between thumb and forefinger. Hazel's hands delved deeper, massaging in and out of the gap between Heather's legs and dipping into either hole she felt like or sometimes both at once.

Heather pushed back against the door with her free hand and she launched the pair of them into the room, Hazel spun around and dumped her on the bed, reaching down to undo her trousers and pull them down her legs.

Heather watched Hazel intently as her trousers were pulled off, leaving her only in a pair of normal white panties. Hazel smoothly dropped to her knees at the side of the bed and dived between Heather's long spread legs, her mouth closing on the soaked crotch of Heather's panties, using her teeth to grip them and pull them away from her body.

Rose lay on her side with her head propped up on her hand, using her other to idly toy with a nipple, she reached out and started slowly circling one of Heather's nipples with her finger, watching her gasp as Hazel went to work between her legs.

Hazel's tongue wormed it's way into Heather's nectar-hole, lapping feverishly at the sweet juices flowing there, she thrust her tongue in and out savouring the taste off every drop, she pulled off and put Heather's legs over her shoulders, dipping her head back once more.

Heather reached a hand down to hold the back of Hazel's head as the ebony beauty tongued her pussy, Hazel slid her tongue as deep as it would go while her lips captured Heather's pussy lips, squeezing her own lips shut to put pressure on the quivering cunt.

As Hazel did this Heather bucked her hips off the bed a little and threw her head back onto the bed, as she pushed her head back into the bed covers Rose took the opportunity to take some control here, she rolled onto all fours beside Heather and leaned over, pushing her huge breast into Heather's face, the brown haired lady eagerly wrapped her lips around the offered teat .

Rose was on her knees with her arse thrust up into the air, her body dipped down to push herself into Heather and she had one hand holding Heather's head, encouraging her eager mouth. Rose dropped her head to the bed above Heather's to watch her nipple being sucked, and in this position Rose's rolling curves, her voluptuous body was brilliantly displayed.

Hazel, not wanting to relinquish the frankly delicious pussy in her mouth magicked her clothes off and they appeared neatly folded on the chest of draws, she attacked Heather's nether region with renewed fervour, swirling her tongue around the clit and thrusting her tongue deep into Heather's folds.

Heather gasped around Rose's nipple, the feeling of being probed in this way was exquisite and it was added to by Rose's gentle toying with her nipple. Rose was getting very hot right now, Heather was sucking lovingly on her large nipple and both of Heather's hands were now on her tits, sucking, groping, squeezing, licking and stroking.

Rose was in heaven as Heather devoured her tits and she reached between her own legs to start plunging two fingers deep into her wet pussy. Heather's mind was barely able to concentrate on the task of loving Rose's tits, she was getting an unreal oral assault on her own nether region.

Hazel's fingers had now joined the fray, pushing two deep into Heather's cunt while her tongue pressed at Heather's back door, swirling around the tight little hole pressing at it's centre in the hopes that it would relent.

Heather humped into Hazel's face, pushing both holes against the invading fingers and tongue. Hazel was enjoying the taste as copious quantities of Heather's sweet and tasty juices flowed from her cunt and dribbled down, across her butt-hole, some of it getting lapped up instantly, some of it getting massaged into her sphincter as Hazel's tongue push against the dark hole and managed to penetrate, sliding into Heather's arse and causing Heather to completely lose herself.

Heather's cunt exploded, spewing juices all over Hazel's hair and face and causing the black genie's pussy to pulse as the taste invaded her mouth, the smell overpowered her senses and she felt herself getting seriously turned on just by the power of this woman's juices.

Her fingers pumped ever harder in and out of Heather's hot-box and she continued to jam her tongue as deep as it would naturally go inside Heather's arse. Hazel's nipples were like rocks, her pussy was drenched and as Heather settled down she moved her free hand to her own cunt.

As Heather returned to reality her face was still stuffed with Rose's tits but she was sucking more gently, it was indicative of someone who was happy to suck anything that was put in front of her as a thank you for what she'd just received. Rose sat up and Heather leaned up on her elbows as they both watched Hazel, she was on her knees on the floor with one hand on her nipple and the other in her cunt, they looked at each other and decided to help her out.

Heather crawled off the bed, she held Hazel's hair and gently guided her back onto her haunches, Rose moved behind her and knelt with her knees flanking Hazel's hips and her massive tits pressed into her back, she reached around and guided her hands to replace Hazel's in her cunt and on her breast, Heather moved in front of Hazel and clutched a handful of round, firm, luscious, milk chocolate, arse in both hands while lowering her lips to the spare nipple.

Hazel's head tipped back onto Rose's shoulder, one hand held Heather to her breast, the other reached back and held the back of Rose's deep red hair as she nuzzled and kissed and nibbled at the chocolate skin of Hazel's neck.

Rose's right hand jammed three fingers into Hazel's box, her left twisted and toyed with her left nipple, while she was doing this she rubbed her thumb across Hazel's clit and twisted her fingers with every thrust,

Hazel started rising and falling, humping herself into Rose's touch and riding her sister's fingers as they probed her sensitive depths. Heather wasn't letting go and went from licking Hazel's nipples to sucking and biting them, this allowed her to cling on to them better as the ebony beauty's movements became ever more fervent.

Rose's handful of tit-flesh was overtaken by Heather's squeezing and groping digits and skilled tongue so she moved her hand down to join her other in Hazel's cunt. As the new hand entered and started to thrust the one already there departed and moved around to the back, Hazel's eyes switched from wide open to fluttering and back again several times in a the next few seconds as three fingers pushed deep into her arse.

Hazel's back arched and she shoved her huge tits into Heather's face, practically suffocating her with their sheer volume of soft, warm, round boob flesh and screaming at the top of her lungs as her pussy exploded all over Rose's fingers, Rose just kept jamming her fingers into her sister as she howled and hollared in pure ecstasy.

Rose's fingers never relented, the advantage of being a sex genie, she was an expert at maintaining grip and pace even in the midst of a sky-shattering orgasm, she held onto Hazel for dear life as Hazel's exotic noises became more and more exquisite and filled the room with sounds of the erotic.

Her screaming and howling slowly reduced to loud moans and whimpers, in turn they became shudders and heavy breathing and finally she slumped forwards into Heather's arms and locked her lips, tongues battling lazily and hands just holding each other as they kissed slowly and deeply. Rose slowly withdrew her fingers and offered one hand to each of the others, Heather got a good taste of Hazel's pussy juice while Hazel sucked the fingers from her arse.

After pulling Rose's fingers from her mouth Hazel pulled Rose's head forwards and planted a smacker of a kiss on her full, plump lips, they all looked at each other, panting and gasping, boobs rising and falling from the exertion and their bodies were slick with sweat, they smiled as they heard the noises from across the hallway.

"Oh yes, Oh Jesus, thankyou, oh fuck I'm gonna cum, uuuhhhuuhhh..."

They looked at each other before getting up and walking out of the room, they walked into John's bedroom just as John had finished unloading on Sara and Frieda, the scene was messy and very hot.

Rose walked straight up to John, as the only one who hadn't cum yet she had a yearning for a big hard cock up her cunt and she knew exactly whose big hard cock it should be. John just stood there as she pressed herself into him and her tits mashed into his hard chest, he turned away from Sara and Frieda and made his cock rampant and hard again, ready for another round of hard fucking.

Hazel and Heather went to the bed, Heather kissed Sara, Hazel practically attacked Frieda, both got covered in jizz from the residual cum still covering Sara and Frieda.

Hazel wanted to try out the newest addition to the group and made short work of Frieda's timidness. Their bodies pressed together, heavenly bosoms colliding in a tectonic collision of titantic tit-flesh, they kissed deeply and Hazel forced herself between Frieda's legs, grabbing a the Valkyrie's arse and sliding her tongue deep into the crevice between the two buttocks.

Frieda kissed back aggressively, wrapping her arms and legs around Hazel and humping herself against the taught ebony stomach, it seemed that having fucked Frieda once, John had unleashed a sexually insatiable demon into their little group, this was certainly evident as Frieda's hands grabbed a handful of Hazel's hair, rolling them over and straddling the black genie before devouring Hazel's nipples. She shifted down a little and laid one of Hazel's legs over hers before grinding their soaked pussies together, her tongue locked on Hazel's immensely sensitive nipples never let up in it's assault and Hazel was suddenly in heaven once again.

Heather and Sara was busily getting to know one another in a tangle of limbs and groping and moaning and tits and their tongues were diving into random sensitive areas before retreating and grabbing a killer kiss, their hands were in each other's pussies and they were lost to the rest of the world.

But John's focus was his red haired assailant, currently attacking him with her amazing breasts, skilled tongue and beautiful hips, she was very aggressive. She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped into his arms, his hands holding her hips as she positioned his cock at the entrance to her hot, wet tunnel.

"I know you're the one meant to be giving the orders but would you mind if I demanded that you fuck me hard right now?" She growled this with a sultry smile and a biting, nibbling kiss on the lips.

How could he resist, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I'd say brace yourself my hot, sexy Rose-bud."

With that his hips slammed forwards and she was impaled, they withdrew and she felt empty, he thrust forwards once again and he filled her up perfectly, she moaned and screamed as he held her off the floor and pounded her just the way she'd demanded.

Rose just hung on to him as his huge rod slammed into her, she locked her lips with his and their tongues were in each other's mouths, John just held her and let his hips do all the work. Her nipples were electric as they dragged against his skin, they sent jolts of sexual energy from her tits to her brain and to her cunt.

Hazel was thrusting her hips to meet Frieda's mound-pounding, both girls were moaning and shuddering as their cunts rubbed together in the most exquisite way either had experienced, although that didn't say much, one had only just had her first sexual experience and the other while being an immensely powerful sex-genie had only been in existence for three days. But for them it was definitely an experience worth repeating, Hazel was making a mental note to have more time with Frieda in the future and Frieda was busy wondering what else was out there and if this was what sex could be, if so she was happy to have made her choice, if there was more then her happiness couldn't possibly be measured.

Sara meanwhile had wrestled Heather onto her back and gotten between her legs, she promptly started sucking and licking at Heather's clit and lubed up two fingers in Heather's soaked box before shoving them up her arse.

Rose had her tongue deep in John's throat and the rest of the room didn't even exist to them, they climbed higher together, they were locked in each other's worlds until they could break out together, their mutual orgasm being the goal. John just moaned and closed his eyes as he continued to hump up into her, she held his head in place and continued the kiss as she wrapped her legs around him an started to buck, meeting each of his thrusts in perfect synchronisation.

John always found sex with either of his genies special, Sara and Frieda were great and if what little he'd noticed of Heather's sexual appetite was anything to go by then she'd make a brilliant addition but Hazel and Rose were his ultimates and he loved them above all else, so every time he fucked one of them it just felt that little bit better.

John had now started to toy with Rose, he'd spend a couple of minutes solidly pounding her and she'd shriek and cling to him for dear life and then he'd spend a few minutes lovingly sliding his cock in and out, slowly but surely eliciting the maximum sensation from each and every nook and cranny of Rose's gushing pussy.

Rose was focussing all her energy on just squeezing and relaxing her pelvic floor muscles, she had perfect control as you'd expect from a sex genie and she was sending John wild with this sensation, the feeling of having his cock milked, having it sucked on by a warm, wet vagina.

John and Rose moved together, the room spinning their lips together, she was moaning like a whore, he was thrusting and grunting like a beast, his huge long prick hitting deep within her and her muscles playing with every single cell of skin along his cock.

Their nerve endings were screaming and as they continued to shout at each other their screams and moans distracted the other four from what they were doing.

Sara, Heather, Frieda and Hazel were all just watching as expletives came from both of them and they begged each other to fuck them harder, faster, to make them cum.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, fuck yes, harder, harder, come-on, fuck me harder...."

"yes master, fucking fuck me, pound my cunt, I love you master, yes faster, I'm... I-I'm nearly there, fuck I'm fucking nearly there..."

And then together, "CUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGGG, OOOOOOOHHHHH FFFUUUU—CCCYYYEEEAAAHSSSS."

His huge cock exploded in her as her tight cunt exploded around him, their juices swam together like they were meant to be and they held each other tight as they continued to hump their hips together.

The combination of cunt juices and jizz escaped around his cock, despite his cock having expanded slightly during orgasm and her cunt having tightened some managed to leak out, it ran down her legs and down his cock, dripping from his balls and raining from her thighs, Heather was the first to move, realizing she had to taste this potent cocktail.

She pushed Sara off her and dropped to her knees behind Rose, shoving her tongue as far into the redhead's cunt as it would go before slurping all the way down his cock to suck the escaped juices off his balls.

Frieda quickly followed suit, dropping down behind Heather and putting her mouth to Rose's arse, in their current position a small amount of Rose and John's combined juices had run along her arse crack and Frieda lovingly shoved her tongue in to lap up what she could, working her tongue against Rose's back door and seemingly not as interested in the juices any more as she was in just licking Rose's arse.

Rose and John both threw their heads back and their combined hollar of excitation was enough to send shivers to the four other pussies in the room, the sexual power, the raw energy being unleashed in that one moment was something incredible to behold.

As the hot couple slowed down they shared a deeply passionate kiss, their mouths devouring each other, their lips moving together magically, their tongues duelling and twisting, wrestling and intertwining expressing the uncharted, unknowable depths of their love for one another.

As they held each other they both became distinctly aware of the tongues swirling across their connected genitals. John could feel a warm mouth sucking gently on his balls, Rose was enjoying the feeling of a tongue jammed deep in her arse, neither was given much time to relax after their almighty orgasm and as John let Rose down they looked at each other briefly before John became distracted by Heather's mouth engulfing his cock, for someone who'd claimed not to have had many male sexual partners she gave a hell of a blow job.

Rose was soon assailed from the front by Sara's tongue invading her cunt, Frieda continued her anal assault and between them they kept Rose's juices flowing fast, they enjoyed the combined taste of John's jizz and Rose's cunt-cum, the smell was intoxicating and they continued to attack with ever increasing fervour.

Rose was moaning and had one hand holding each had as they invaded together, Sara's tongue lapped expertly at his clit, wrapping around it like a python before squeezing, pulling and then sucking it fully between her lips, letting her tongue sneak out and traverse the outer lips of Rose's well fucked cunt.

Frieda had no experience of this but by the feelings Rose was getting from her arse, she was a natural, Frieda's hands parted Rose's round butt-cheeks and her tongue extended deep into the crevice between them, swishing back and forth across her sphincter and jabbing at the hole. Rimming around the edge Frieda continued to tease Rose's butt-hole while applying two fingers to the entrance, pushing in, first one knuckle, then the next, then both fingers were deep inside and they started to twist and withdraw and push in and twist and withdraw.

Heather was now giving head like her life depended on it, she was sucking and slobbering over every available inch of John's cock, she was looking forward to feeling this thing inside her and wanted to make sure it was slick before she put it anywhere near her pussy. She wanked whatever wasn't in her mouth at the time using a combination of saliva, combined cum from his and Rose's last orgasm and the precum that was starting to ooze from the tip informing her that he was more than ready to go another round.

He just stood there and enjoyed the view, she had smaller tits than the others but they looked right on her frame, she was a little taller than the other girls and slimmer, her legs seemed to extend unendingly and her face was pretty but confident, and right now as she came up for air a huge wad of saliva hung between her lips and the head of his cock, he loved a sloppy blow-job.

Her tongue would swirl in circles and dance a figure of eight under his head before encircling the very tip and squeezing lightly, then plunging forwards and taking his huge member as deep as she could go, feeling it hit the back of her throat and then pulling back.

"I can't get enough of this in me through my mouth, I think we'll have to try something else..." she smiled at him.

"I have something in mind."

"I'll bet you do."

"Yeah, get up on this bed..." he breathed.

She flashed a sexy grin and quickly got on all fours on the bed, "don't worry about any of that deep getting-to-know-me looking-me-in-the-eye crap, just put that cock in my cunt and fuck me hard."

Beside them Heather and Frieda had led Rose to the bed and Sara turned around to crawl up on the bed, Hazel kissed Sara deeply as she crawled on top of her, Sara's thigh went between Hazel's legs and a knee, combined with a set of fingers started to hump into Hazel's cunt.