All Comments on 'Gentlemen Prefer Southern Belles'

by rhinotoons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Uninspired at best.

While your writing is fine, and you generally manage to keep your story coherent, the biggest problem I've noticed thus far is that your last three or four stories (the only ones I've read, thus far) are exactly alike. They all have pretty much the exact same content, with merely setting and characters changing every time. You have to start branching out. If you want to stick to the slut-wife kind of story, why not use new variations on it. Instead of having a wimpy husband who meekly bows to whatever his whore/wife and her masters say to him, why not have him fight back? Why not have him get revenge? Why not have him dump her, leaving her to realize just how far she's fallen? Why not have him dump her, then have HER get revenge on the men who screwed up her marriage?

Why not do something new?

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
You gotta stop!!!!

HAhahahahahahahahaROFL. I can't stand it. Man, you are killing me with these stories. Please tell us that you aren't the wimp husband you are constantly talking about. But, I guess you gotta write what you know. Dude, I am sorry, but this has to be the one of the most worthless stories that I ever read.

Well, I know your writing name now, so I won't make the mistake of reading any of your stories anymore.

But I "love my husband". Hahahahahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree with the rest of the readers

Sorry but that was pathetic. Not every husband has a small dick and not every woman needs a big dick. My girlfriend took a while to get use to my size because it hurt her and I'm just a little over average. Get real man, your wimp husband stories just don't ring true. Give the poor bastard some balls at the very least. I do hope your not like the wimps you write about as suggested in another letter because it is pathetic. I must admit I didn't read the whole thing. Only the first page and the last page. I'm so thankful I didn't read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GET REAL

No husband is going to sit and watch his wife get screwed by any other man. Be real, and if he were to sit through it, he'd be the one sharing his wife. Him and his wife would agree about it. Plus no husband would take all that crap that was being said about him. He wouldn't take being called pencil dick, he wouldn't take the down talk from his wife. Plus if this were real, the husband would divorce his wife and sue her for being unfaithful (even though he said yes to her doing the porn, he was still forced into it). He would sue the uncle for faking his death and ruining his marriage, plus the uncle would be arrested for faking his death. Get REAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Monster size only means surgury later

This is a fairly common story using cliche after cliche. In reality, a woman's body isn't going to accept such huge cocks for any length of time without taking permanent damage up to and including becoming sterile. At best, a surgeon will have to either have to try to repair the damage to the cervix and womb, including sterilizing the womb's interior or mercifully proform a hysterectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
They're all right...

Your stories ARE all the same. Same set up, even some of the same lines. As soon as you establish that the husband has a little dick I think, "OK, when does the foot long black dick come in?"

I thought you changed on this one when you introduced Dane instead of a black guy. But, of course, the black guy with the foot-long soon followed. Utter, unadulterated crap.

Yet...the stories have a certain cartoonish appeal. They are so fucking horrible and build to such a ridiculous frenzy of meat and cum that they sort of work.

Anyway, I'm guilty of reading 2 or 3 of them from beginning to end so sue me. And Rhino Man...have fun.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Responders: Lighten u[

I am reading all of the negative reviews of this story and all of the comments about how unrealistic it is for women to particpate, let alone enjoy sex with a big dick. I have to laugh because as I read these letters, at the top of the page is a link to the "Maximum Cock" web site. How ironic. I guess some women like em very big. Anyway, Rhino's stories are pure fantasy and I like most of them. Take them for what they are, fantasy sex stories on this sex stories web site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous