All Comments on 'Gentlemen's Club Ch. 07'

by Ywashere

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where do I sign?!

Order me a mask, I want to go there!!! Another hot story by an awesome writer - who says women can't write male porn! I want more, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot.

This whole series is hot. I love it. I can't wait to hear more...bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best!

I rated all of your submissions the highest rating possible. I couldn't take my fingers away from my clit while reading your series. I came too many times to count. It had EVERYTHING I love, incest, gangbang, DP, voyuerism, and above all sexy older men having sex with younger men. I loved it. Your writing is amazing. It was lewd without taking away from the story. The dirty talk was perfect. Please don't stop writing. You are one of my favorite authors on here now. I'm so glad I found this series. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

i've read the whole series and loved every story. it did take me the whole weekend to read the series because it was so hot. please keep writing and i'll keep enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!!!! more.

The waiting is agony. Please submit the next chapter in this hot, hot series. You are one of the best writers I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story!

I'm a woman that loves to read about about and watch gay sex. This series is so fuckin' hot! Your descriptions are so explicit it's almost like watching a movie! I can picture everything that is going on, and as a plus, the writing style is perfect-no unexplained gaps in the story, no typos, and no stilted dialogue that makes you cringe. I commend your skill, and LOVE your story! Please keep writing!!!

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01about 14 years ago
What's left to add?

I can't say more than the other did, so I'll just say that I enjoyed it immensely.

Classic denial at the end... or is that unbelief?

AmbrillAmbrillabout 11 years ago

I just loved this! The dirty language is so fucking sexy and so spot on! I love the vulgarity of the words you choose to describe their openings and cocks, this is the best chapter hands down! This story got me so hot and aroused, my pussy just loved it! You are a wonder with words, please keep writing, you are fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have the kitchen help serve up some of their massive semen load delights!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous