All Comments on 'Gentlemen's Club Ch. 08'

by Ywashere

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

This is one of the hottest stories I ahve read on literotica. Kevin is such a hot slut ...waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing story

Great story. Slutty sons are so hot. Hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Deliciously naughty!

Wow. this series always gets me hot! Update!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't wait!

I can't WAIT for the next chapter. This whole series has me hot and bothered...in a good way ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful work

I truly love your work, a deliciously erotic series with excellent writing, characters, kinks and plots. A hard mix to find. Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
really nice

really like your work

but how about some rough bdsm from a creul masterthe next time on jason think that would be cooool

megneticlovemegneticlovealmost 15 years ago
More, Please!

More please! I absolutely love this series and can't wait for the next chapter!!

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01almost 14 years ago
Plot covered in plot, with a tacked on reason.

I love how you did this one. Expanding on the play, with showing us what went on on the club floor. Personally, licking cum up off the floor was a bit much for me, but the sudden attack on the waiter was jarring. And I wasn't even the one being fucked.

I loved how you switched back and forth until it came to the end and we get to find out how it was the father and son's doing again. Well, at least the son's. And we know why he said Father instead of Stepfather when he cried out in the play.

I actually found a funny part in this chapter. When the boss sat down and asked the waiter under the table to take care of his foot long dick and he said something about not talking with his mouth full. I almost laughed when I realized how fast he jumped at the cock he was given. :)

Question. Was there enough soup for him to eat? Did he actually eat what was left of the soup or was he was just being nice when he said it was great?

bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

great story , i want to read more , wish there was a club like that near me ,i would apply for a job ,hell i would beg for a job there ,please write another chapter soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous