All Comments on 'Genuine First Timer'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MIxed

The story was sexy as hell until the golden shower. It was well written and gave me quite a boner. The golden shower was a turnoff though some may disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As an experienced fag

i found the story believeable and along the lines of several true encounters i have had. Great work and now you have set a standard to measure your future work.

Wangle23Wangle23almost 13 years ago
Nice tale

Good story. Makes me wish I had the courage to place a similar ad!

Unlike one of the anonymous comments, I like the golden shower stuff.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Best description

of a first time experience I have ever read. Faithful portayal of the ambivalent feeling about iniiating an encounter and a graphic and very realistic description of the pleasures that ensue. Should serve as a guide for any straight who is contemplating

fulfilling a desire to experience male bonding..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I cannot tell you how I wanted to be you, sucking and drinking him. I sucked a couple times, just nee a man like yours to drink his piss..

bicuriousmiman@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

I have thought about pissing but always pushed it aside BUT with the right guy I could have a go mmm XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was right with you until the passing part. I don't understand why a guy would enjoy that, but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

For those who don't understand the pissing part ...yet, you simply haven't reached that threshold of curiosity as to why we have developed the fears and drives against and for different experiences. We were not born with the disgust that is socialized into us. Haven't you ever wondered why you don't run gagging and screaming out of the bathroom when you smell your own evacuations? Most people don't even realize that we all actually get a satisfaction from our own smells, and the repulsion of smelling others' is a developed reflex from thinking about the taboo installed in us by our social and cultural brain washing. Are diseases possible? Only if one is present, can one be passed. You can pick up diseases passing others in the street, shaking hands, kissing ...any part of someone. Trust me. If you ever notice yourself inhaling deeply as you cascade a urinal, eventually, you will be lying on your back in the tub and drinking from your own fountain! Then again, maybe you won't. If your piss smells nasty, chances are you are holding too long, not hydrating enough, and ammonia is building up. By all means avoid ingesting ammonia! When you notice the smell of your piss making your mouth water, grab a glass and take that scary step into a less scary future. Cheers!

AZRubberPigAZRubberPigalmost 6 years ago
GREAT DESCRIPTION OF FIRST TIME!

I had always wanted to experience drinking piss but NEVER got the courage to do so until one night AFTER work, I was taken by a co-worker to a Leather Bar in San Francisco and ordered to buy two beers and meet him in the far corner of the Bar.

To make a long story short, he drank one beer and then took the bottle into the bathroom and refilled it. When He returned, He asked me IF I wanted some beer and, of course, my throat was parched, so I said "Yes" and quickly added a "SIR" when He gave me that LOOK.

He then upended the bottle full of piss into his left jeans pocket and said, "If you want the beer, then suck it out of My jeans, slave." Without even thinking I dropped to my knees and started sucking the beer piss from His jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pissing

My first time I asked and received a golden shower except he peed on my cock, balls and face. Do not knock it try it. It is hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...