Genuine First Timer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim stirred his tongue around and sloshed his cheeks back and forth, now tasting the ejaculate. It tastes like my come, but not really. Not strong or gross. Maybe not great, but it's so sexy it doesn't matter what it tastes like. He closed his eyes and swallowed, and then swallowed again. He opened his eyes and licked his lips, not totally able to read the expression Richard was making.

Jim leaned forward and began to lick Richard's cock clean. It was already receding into semi-hardness, and Jim sucked it all into his mouth to try and feel how different the cock felt life this. Plus now, he could hold nearly the entire thing in his mouth, and he made a point of craning his neck forward so that the very tip of his nose could rub against the pubic hair at the base. The he with drew and thoroughly licked Richard's penis again.

Then he set the cock down and moved back, shifted and sat on the floor. He looked up at Richard. "Thank you," Jim said. "That was everything I was hoping for. I hope it was okay for you."

"For a first time, you did amazing," Richard said. "Not all the way there, in terms of technique, but practice makes perfect."

Jim smiled and wondered if that was an invitation of some sort, but Richard was continuing. "but, uh, I was wondering about the other thing. The Golden Shower? What did you think about that?"

Jim felt relaxed. he hadn't been sure if he would go this far, but everything had been almost perfect. "Okay," he said, trying to put into words the desires he had felt for so long but had never confessed to anyone. He almost felt embarrassed, like he was blushing. "Not that I wouldn't like you to piss on me, and piss all over me, but what I really want is something more specific." He paused, took a breath. "What I'd like is for you to piss in my mouth. Slowly, so that I could... swallow it all." I said that out loud! To this man that I don't even know!

Richard looked at him with a steady gaze. "Okay, I can do that."

Once again, Jim felt like he'd gotten a punch to the stomach and his cock -- which had never been less than fully hard since he'd gotten naked -- gave a queasy pulsation that rippled through his body. He breathed in and out again. "We can do this in the bathroom, maybe," he said, putting his hand down and bracing himself as he stood up, grabbing the towel from the floor. Richard pulled himself off the couch and the pair walked across the living room, Richard following as they entered the bathroom. It was a fairly narrow space, with an old-fashioned cast iron bathtub.

Jim dropped the towel into the tub and lifted his leg over the edge, stepping into the tub. He smoothed out the towel and again dropped to his knees. Richard moved beside him, and with the claw-legs on the tub raising it up, his cock was pretty much even with Jim's mouth.

"Open up," he said. "I want to give this to you." This is more assertive than he was before, Jim thought. I think the piss stuff really excites him. I hope this doesn't disappoint him, doing it this way. Jim opened his mouth and tilted his head back a bit. Richard brought the tip of his penis right up to Jim's lower lip. His body relaxed for a second, and there was an instant as everything stood still before the piss started streaming out.

Richard kept his cock pointed straight at Jim's tongue, and let his piss flow for a couple seconds before cutting it off with a grunt. He pissed in my mouth! His piss is in my mouth! Jim felt exceedingly dizzy for a second. And then he swallowed.

He had been worried about the taste. But while Richard's piss was strong and bitter, it wasn't unpleasant -- there was no strong sulfurous taste to it. It wasn't as bad as some of his own piss that he had sampled while fantasizing about this happening.

But he didn't have too much time to think about it and Richard began pissing again, a little more this time, and Jim swallowed. And then a longer burst that almost filled his mouth and required two gulps. This doesn't taste too bad. And I want it. I want to take all of it that he can give to me. Another burst and a swallow.

Richard paused a moment. "I want to you suck my cock, and I'll piss right in your mouth." Without hesitation, Jim complied, first licking the slit to clean off a stray drop, then sucking the head into his mouth. Richard let off a burst of piss, and Jim could feel his cock relax and tense, jerking in his mouth as the flow started and stopped. It felt strange to feel the piss jetting directly into his mouth, but it also reminded him of the feeling of Richard's orgasm bursting into him. He swallowed and Richard gave him more.

"This time, see if you can swallow while I'm pissing, and I can keep going a little longer." Without moving the cock from his mouth, Jim nodded, and Richard began pissing again. With his mouth half-full, Jim swallowed, his tongue acting as a dam against the continuing stream. Immediately, his mouth was just as full again, and he swallowed. The flow stopped.

"That's good," Richard said, "keep going like that. I have more for you." He began again, and this time went much longer, Jim had to swallow several times, but he kept up with it. And Richard didn't so much stop as just clamp down for a second, then begin again -- and this time went even longer. Jim was worried that we would involuntarily try to breathe while he was swallowing and start choking, but he managed to suck in a breath as Richard paused again.

And then another long jet. How much can he have to piss? It seems like an incredible amount already. And I swallowed it all! Jim felt physically aroused in an unusual way that he couldn't quite define, like his whole body was vibrating as this man pissed in his mouth. There was another long burst, and this time Jim almost did start coughing with a gagging hitch.

Richard pulled the limp cock out of Jim's mouth and Jim returned to his earlier pose, head tilted back, mouth open. Richard gave a couple more bursts, then one weak one that trickled out and Jim guessed he was done. There was one final jet that took him by surprise, the sudden spurt of it splashing a bit of piss across his face, but Jim managed to swallow what he had caught.

"Stand up," Richard said, and Jim grabbed the edge of the tub and pulled himself up. Richard reached over and gently flicked away a drop of piss on his cheek. He looked down at Jim's cock, still burstingly turgid. "I better get you off," he said, and knelt down, leaning forward to take Jim's prick in his mouth.

Richard sucked him in powerfully and took in almost all of his length instantly, quickly starting to move his head up and down. With the constant stimulation Jim had been experiencing, it only took a few seconds before he grunted and began coming in Richard's mouth. Richard quickly pulled off and jacked him off forcefully as Jim sent several jets of semen into the air, most of it landing on the edge of the bathtub.

Jim was breathing heavily as Richard kept stroking him, finally slowing down. "You looked like you were ready to explode there," he said. "You must have liked what you had in your mouth."

Jim tried to catch his breath, his knees feeling weak beneath him. "yes, it was all just what I wanted." He paused, not sure if he should broach the next wall, but he pushed through again. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Richard looked at him. "Now?"

"Um, now, if you want, or if you'd like to do this again..."

"I think we can meet again. I think the one you sucked out of me you built up enough that I'd need some time to recover. But I will fuck you. And I want to piss on you -- piss all over you next time."

Jim was nodding. "Okay."

Richard turned around and walked out from the bathroom back into the living room. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, and started dressing. Jim watched him. Is there a protocol here? Am I supposed to kiss him goodbye? Richard smoothed out his shirt with his hands, put it on, and sat down to pull on his socks and shoes.

He stood up. "That was good. We'll be in touch."

Jim started to say, "thanks", again, but Richard was already turning and opening the door. He stepped out, and shut the door behind him. Jim looked at a clock and was shocked to notice that only an hour ago he was in the coffee shop.

Feeling exhilarated, but also a little confused, Jim sat down on the couch where Richard had been sitting when he sucked his cock. I sucked his cock! Already reliving the experience, he absent-mindedly began stroking himself, thinking, It's going to happen again!

12