Georgia and Darcy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,222 Followers

* * * * *

Darcy wasn't prone to sulking but on the drive home he found it hard not to. He tried as best he could not to look in his mother's direction, her short skirt still revealing her panties. He was frustrated sexually enough already, he didn't need any more stimulus. Georgia sensed his mood. The dressing rooms had been a tease, possibly cruel and she could understand his frustration. Hell, she felt it too. Her plan had been to seduce him in the changing rooms but a noise and voices in the adjoining cubicle had spooked her, denting her confidence. Now she wanted him more than ever. Every time a girl had looked in his direction she ached to place her arms around him and claim him as her own. To have him hold her as a woman and not just his mother. To have him inside her.

His sulking continued at home. After changing into sweat pants he drifted to the couch to watch a ball game on TV. Georgia took her newly acquired lingerie to her room and contemplated changing into an outfit, walking out into the living room and fucking her son on the sofa. She however decided to save the lingerie for another occasion. Give him something to look forward to, she thought. Instead, remaining in her denim, skirt she removed her shirt and bra and replaced it with a tight nylon tank top, her breasts pressed tight to the silky material. In the kitchen she took two beers from the refrigerator and entered the lounge room. Passing a bottle to Darcy she sat beside him, her legs up on the couch. They both took sips of beer and watched the game. Georgia turned her body to face Darcy, her toes inches from his thigh. She moved her own thighs apart, spreading her knees then back together. Again and again she repeated the move. The skirt did nothing to hide her underwear and in Darcy's peripheral vision he saw the flash of her white panties. His mother's white panties.

His cock was as hard as it got which frustrated him no end. He wondered if he should just go to his room, 'rub one out' and fall asleep, or maybe call the girl from the restaurant. Georgia interrupted his thought process.

"This is boring!" She stated, referring to the game. She reached for the remote and switched channels, purposefully taunting her son.

Mom! I was watching that," Darcy complained and switched the game back on.

Georgia snatched at the remote and caught it before Darcy could react, changing the station again. Darcy put down his beer and Georgia in anticipation of what was to come did the same.

"Give me the remote Mom."

"No," Georgia replied obstinately.

"I won't ask again."

Georgia in response turned on her side, presenting her bottom to Darcy in much the same position as the night before and tucked the remote into her chest, a self satisfied grin plastered on her face.

"Right, you asked for it!" Darcy pounced on his mother from behind, his hands attempted to grasp the remote from it's position between her breasts and his groin pressed into her panty clad ass. Georgia squealed in excitement as she felt his hardness against her for the first time. She attempted to roll onto her stomach to trap the remote beneath her and Darcy allowed it to happen.

The length of Darcy's cock lay along the crack of his mother's ass and his hands groped at her sides, tickling her ribs in the process of reaching beneath her. Georgia began to laugh and wriggled below her son, she pushed her ass back against his cock, lifting her chest and in a quick motion, stuck the remote down her top. "I don't think so!" Darcy whispered and ran his hands up beneath her tank top from below, the action causing her top to ride up over her breasts, his palms against her nipples. Exposed yet unfazed, Georgia released the remote and quickly rolled onto her back. She wanted Darcy to see her tits, she wanted him between her legs. The remote control now behind her, Darcy wrapped his arms around his mother and fell atop her, his chest to her bare breasts. His left hand made contact with the remote but instead of seizing it, ran his hand down her back until he was grasping her right butt cheek, his other hand behind her neck.

Georgia spread her legs, causing her skirt to ride up around her waist and Darcy pressed his cock against the now saturated panties and began grinding against her cunt. Georgia responded by pushing her pelvis against each thrust and the remote fell to the floor with a thud, the pretext this was a fight over it's ownership falling away with it.

Darcy buried his face in Georgia's hair beside her ear and he inhaled her perfume. His exhalation against her neck causing goosebumps to break out over her arms. Georgia lifted up her son's t-shirt allowing his chest to press against hers and in the same movement pulled his pants down over his cock. When his mother's hand wrapped around his erection, Darcy finally accepted this was really happening and in turn moved his hand from her ass to her pussy. His fingers entered through the leg band, coating his hand with her juices. Two fingers found her hole and he entered his mother.

Georgia let out a sigh of pleasure and Darcy pressed his face alongside hers, their mouths beside each others. Georgia furiously stroked her son's hard cock in the little room between their bodies. Faster and faster she pulled and Darcy tried to match her progress, stabbing her sopping pussy with his digits. Darcy held his breath as his orgasm approached and Georgia sensing this, pressed her legs tightly together trapping Darcy's fingers inside her. Turning her head she thrust her tongue into her sons mouth. Darcy sucked on her, biting lightly down on her tongue as she brought him to orgasm, the volcano of cum spraying across his mother's stomach and breasts. She held onto his cock, even squeezing tighter as she milked the last of his semen. Darcy's fingers remained deep in his mother's cunt and she spread her legs slightly to allow their release, relinquishing hold of his cock in the process. Darcy collapsed atop his mother, his cum smearing between their bodies and there they lay for minutes afterward, like lovers in a post-coital embrace.

It was Georgia who finally made a move and broke the silence. "I think I might take a shower," she matter-of-factly stated and Darcy allowed her to slide from beneath him. The cum was everywhere and he began to feel embarrassed at the mess he'd made. Doubts began to form in his mind, was she disgusted by his cum? Maybe she regretted what happened. Half way across the room Georgia turned to face her son and Darcy feared she would say it had been a mistake. "Maybe you should join me, you still haven't seen my tattoo!" She smiled and Darcy's cock began to harden.

End of chapter 1

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,222 Followers