Georgia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were getting dried we arranged to meet up later and go to a club. I offered to lend them some revealing clothes but they both declined the offer.

"Well at least leave your underwear at home." I said.

"Talking about bras and knickers," Kate said, "I can't see ours. I'm sure that we left them on your bed Georgia."

I thought got a minute and remembered seeing them when he left.

"There must be a phantom knicker pincher in the marina." Zoe joked.

Then I remembered Martina.

"I know where they are." I said, "they'll be out in the suburbs somewhere."

"What?"

"Martina the housekeeper will have taken them to wash them; they'll be back here sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh gawd, I'll have to go back to our boat without any underwear on." Kate said.

"You mean like you've been all day. You've flashed your pussy to hundreds of people so what's the big deal?" I asked.

"But it's mummy and daddy."

"Stop worrying Kate." Zoe said; "just remember to keep your knees together when daddy's around."

"Why bother." I replied. "I'm sure that your father will appreciate the sight."

"Maybe."

Kate and Zoe got dressed and left. I went out to the rear sunning deck and must have fallen asleep because the next thing that I knew was that it was dark. Going inside I discovered that I had 2 hours before I was due to meet Kate and Zoe to go clubbing.

I raided the fridge and the bar first then decided that I was going to wear just 2 matching boob tubes that Celeste had made for me. The boob, boob tube is black with a strip of totally see-through black mesh right across the middle of the front. The whole thing is about 10 cm deep with the middle, mesh strip being about a third of it. Just about all of my tits are easily visible.

The bottom part is identical except that it's a deeper version, about 25 cm. When I adjust it so that my pussy is covered my pubic hair (if I had any) would be visible through the mesh strip. I knew that the whole bottoms would ride-up and show my butt and pussy, but that was what I wanted.

Putting my steel balls up my vagina and a pair of heels on, I grabbed my little shoulder bag and set off.

I met Kate and Zoe at the Lio bar. When they walked in I was a little disappointed and both were dressed very modestly compared to me, but then I remembered their parents. As soon as I'd got them a drink I asked them if they'd been brave enough to come out without knickers (I could see that they were both braless). Both looked around then lifted the front of their skirts to reveal their hairless pussies.

We had a few drinks during which we got hit on by 2 groups of young men, then left to walk to a club.

There's a few clubs within easy walking distance from where we and as we walked we decided to go to biggest and most famous one. As we approached it Kate said,

"I think that you and me sis are going to be a bit over-dressed."

She was probably right; just about all the girls waiting to get in were dressed in a little as me; a few even less. I counted 7 girls that wore only body paint, although I could see the outline of a thong on 2 of them. I made a mental note to seek out a couple of those girls and ask where they got their paint job.

Over-dressed or not, we had a great time in there. The whole place was amazing and there seemed to be thousands of people there.

My steel balls kept me feeling sexy all evening but it wasn't until we'd been dancing for over an hour that they got the better of me and I orgasmed on the dance floor.

There was no shortage of guys trying to hit on us, either by talking (virtually impossible in most areas because of the loud music), or by trying to dance with us. I must admit that I did let a few guys dance close and get their hands on me. A couple of them managed to slide my top up over my tits and fondle them as we danced. One even got his hand between my legs and fingered me for a while; all while we were still dancing.

I felt a few hard cocks pressing against my lower back and the top of my butt.

Dawn was breaking when we finally left and as we walked back to the marina we exchanged experiences. I wasn't the only one who got finger fucked.

Back at the boat I showered then collapsed on my bed.