Georgia Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be nice." I replied.

I was expecting her to say 'that' word, or use her fingers but she slid down the bed and onto the floor. Then she spread my legs and put her mouth to my pussy.

One minute later I was cumming again. Afterwards, when she lay next to me she said,

"I wish that I could cum as quickly as you do Georgia."

"Yeah, I am a lucky girl aren't I?"

That was the last thing I remember of that night. The next thing that I remember was waking up to the feeling of a mouth working on my pussy. Kate had decided to wake me in a very pleasant way. After I orgasmed, Kat said,

"That's how I wake Zoe sometimes."

"Lucky Zoe. My dad sometimes wakes me by fucking me. When you're next in bed with a man ask him to wake you like that Kate; it's really nice."

Just then Zoe came out of the bathroom and asked,

"Mind if I use your sybian whilst you 2 are in the shower?"

"Go for it girl." I replied; "we'll get ready for our spanking."

"Yeah, I'm going to miss those when we get back to England." Kate added. "Maybe we could spank each other Zoe."

"We'll have to get a strap-on to finish the job in the same way."

"You'll have to find a guy at university to fulfil your needs." I said as I walked into the bathroom. "It shouldn't be too difficult."

Fifteen minutes later, 3 naked girls were walking off daddy's boat and round to Mr. Billingham's boat. As expected, all 3 of us got the punishments that we hoped for then we left with Zoe telling her father that we were going to the beach for the day.

Before we left to go to the beach, the 3 still totally naked, albeit with red butts, went over to the café and gave 4 male customers a treat while they finished their food and then ordered some more coffees.

After that it was back to daddy's boat to get organised and put on just some totally see-through tops and skirts before leaving the marina.

We had a bit of fun at the bus station waiting for the bus. We'd just missed one so we had nearly an hour to wait for the next one. The thing was, a group of 6 young men were in the same position as us and it didn't take long for one of them to realise that our skirts and tops were totally see-through and that we had nothing on under them.

We were soon surrounded by them all of them looking at out tits and slits. Of course they had lots of rude comments about our outfits and what they'd like to do to our bodies, which we all loved.

One other thing that we were all wearing that I haven't mentioned is our eggs and it wasn't long before Zoe raised the bar, and a few of the cocks, by whispering 'Priapus' in my ear.

It took a few seconds for some of them to realise what was happening then they all went silent for a minute or so as they all watched me orgasm. It took a few seconds for some of them to realise what was happening.

That caused a few more comments and I thought,

"Well, Zoe started it; so let's all of us have some fun."

Then I got my remote control out and told Zoe and Kate to get theirs out. Without knowing what I was going to do next, I took them off them and gave them to the guys saying,

"Have some fun guys; but we need those back later; okay?"

Again, some of them were quicker on the uptake than the others but it was only seconds before all 3 eggs were going crazy inside us.

Those guys made me cum 3 more times before the bus arrived and I think that both Zoe and Kate came 3 times as well. Each time that we orgasmed the guy that had the appropriate control passed it to one of their mates to let them induce another orgasm.

In a way it was good when the bus arrived because it gave us girls the chance for a short rest. It was only a short rest because the guys led us to the back of the bus and for the whole journey us girls were getting passed from one lap to another and fingers as well as the eggs were making us cum lots more times.

In a way I was glad that the noisy bus engine was at the back and drowning our moans.

When we got off the bus one of the guys asked us where we were going and when we told them they told us that they'd follow us there then give us the controls back.

As we started going down the slope to the beach I told one of the guys that we had to stop; telling him that this was where we normally took our clothes off.

Of course they stopped and watched us; not that they could see any more of our bodies; they only bits that they hadn't seen was what was hidden between our, up to that point (well nearly), closed legs and I hoped to put that right quite soon.

Three naked girls and 6 young men with shorts on, walked through the crowded clothes area; the girls having to stop a couple of times as the guys turned the eggs up and made us cum.

Just after the clothed area I stopped and told the guys that we were where we were going to spend the day.

"A bit close to the prudes isn't it?" One of the guys asked.

"You don't think that you're going to fuck us here do you?" I replied.

"Well ..."

"Well you're not; but out there in the water you might, and over in those trees you might." I replied'

I was looking at Kate and Zoe when I said that last bit and I watched the smiles appear on their faces. I also saw the smiles appear on some of the guy's faces.

Putting my bag down, I got my towel out and started to spread it about half way between the water and the fence. Kate and Zoe followed me. After watching us bend over then get on our hands and knees and wiggling out butts at them, the guys setup their pitch between us and the water, just at our feet.

If any of the guys hadn't seen our wet pussies by then they had a great view as we spread our legs and leaned back on our elbows to watch them and the bulges in the front of their shorts.

It was only when they were laid on their stomachs looking at our pussies that one of them remembered that they still had our remote controls. What followed was about 30 minutes of them making all 3 of us cum over and over again. What's more, one of them discovered the electric shock switch and before long all 3 of us were getting shocked to faster orgasms.

Eventually, Kate pleaded for a break and it was only the promise of an underwater fuck that got the guys to give us back the remote controls.

After a break of about 10 minutes, during which the guys kept pestering us for the fucks; I sat up and said that I'd have to get my egg out before they could fuck me. Kate and Zoe followed and 3 eggs slowly appeared and plopped out onto our towels.

That sight alone caused one of the guys to moan and I wondered if he'd just creamed his shorts. I didn't get the chance to find out because 3 of them got up and pulled us to our feet then pulled us into the sea. After a bit of horseplay 3 girls were floating on their backs with one of the guys between their legs.

Three male orgasms and 3 female orgasms later, the 3 guys went back to their towels whilst us 3 girls compared notes about the performance of the guys.

About 5 minutes later the other 3 guys came into the water and we got fucked again.

When we 3 girls decided to get out of the water Zoe said,

"Well that's 2 down, 4 to go."

"You're going to fuck all 6?" Kate said.

"Hell yes." Zoe replied; "why not? We're going back to England tomorrow and I don't know when we'll get the next chance. What's that saying about hay and the sun shining?"

"Yeah, okay, why not?" Kate replied.

I was just smiling.

Before the next round, Kate, Zoe and I decided to do some sunbathing, well our fronts and inner thighs, and we asked for volunteers to put our sunblock on. We nearly got crushed in the rush but all 3 of us got a good coat of sunblock, especially on our tits and pussies.

I didn't hear Kate or Zoe cum again, but my super-sensitive pussy responded and I had one.

About 30 minutes later round 2 of almost consecutive fucks took place in the water. There was a handful of people from the clothed part of the beach swimming nearby but none of them seemed to notice what was going on only a couple of metres from them.

Back at the towels one of the guys suggested getting a drink from the beach bar. When Kate and I jumped to our feet and asked the guys if they were going to get us one, one of the guys said,

"Only if you come with us to get them."

I think that they didn't believe that we'd go to the beach bar naked but 3 guys and 3 naked girls were soon walking into the bar.

Back at our towels, eating our free ice cream and drinking our free colas, we watched as one of the guys got his phone out and started taking photographs of us. After hearing lots of clicks I said,

"You want to keep that thing handy mate, after round 3 we're going to do some exercising and you'll get better shots of us then."

And after round 3 that's what we did. We did our exercises between the guys and the water and we attracted a small audience as we thrust our spread pussies at all angles. I guess that Kate's and Zoe's pussies were like mine and still leaking the remains of the 6 guy's cum that had filled us earlier.

Two of the guys must have filled their phone's memory cards with the number of photographs and videos that they took of us. Knowing that those images of our pussies would probably end up on the internet made me even hornier and my own juices were mixed in with the male cum that was slowly leaking out of me.

Some serious sunbathing followed, I for one was a bit knackered and I dozed off while I was on my back with my legs spread wide.

I woke up to the feeling of Zoe leaning over me and slowly pushing my egg up my hole.

"Hmm, that's nice daddy." I said before realising where I was and who was on top of me.

"Does your father often wake you up by pushing something up your hole Georgia?" Zoe asked.

"Yes," I replied, "but it's not usually a plastic object."

"Lucky girl." Zoe said.

"Yes I know that I am."

By that time it was getting well on into the afternoon and we had plans for some more fun that evening so we got up and told the guys that we had to leave.

To say that they were disappointed was a bit of an understatement and they all did their best to persuade us to stay and then go back to their hotel with them but we were having nothing of it and 3 naked girls with bags over their shoulders left and walked through the clothes area to the end of the beach.

Kate and Zoe were both a bit sad to be walking off that beach for the last time but I got them over that by reminding them what we were going to do later. Zoe also wanted to wait until the last possible moment to put some clothes on so we sat on the little wall at the top of the slope up to the road until we saw the bus arriving.

While we were sat there 2 young men arrived on motorbikes and parked them near to us. One of them asked us if there were lots of girls like us on the beach. I told them that there was.

When we saw the bus we put on our totally see-through tops and totally see-through skirts then crossed the road to join the queue for the bus.

The young (ish) bus driver smiled at us when we paid him then we had to stand in the aisle all the way back to Ibiza town.

One elderly man was obviously very alert because he realised what he could see as I walked along the aisle and I was pleased when I had to stop and stand next to him. He kept looking at me and smiling so I stood sideways facing him and spread my feet to shoulder width.

He obviously liked looking at me and I liked him looking at me.

Zoe noticed him as well. She wasn't in a position to show her slit to him but she was in a position to whisper 'Priapus' in my ear. The man was treated to the sight of me cumming; and it was obvious that he knew that I was cumming.

Zoe made me cum for him twice more before the bus stopped at the bus station.

I thanked him just before I started moving forwards to get off and I wondered if he still got hard-ons and if he'd have a wank later whilst thinking about me. I was pleased that I had pleased him.

We walked from the bus station to the gym and stopped at a café on the way to have an ice cream and a drink. A few people did a second take when they saw us but no one said anything.

Pedro was sat at the reception desk when we walked in and his face was a picture when he saw what we were wearing. He welcomed us without once raising his eyes to our faces.

In the changing room we quickly got naked and decided to have a shower before we started. We were still covered in sunblock and we had sand in some of our crevices. There was a man in the shower and it didn't take long for his cock to get hard.

He was still there when we got out and dried and I wondered if he was about to have his second workout of the day.

As we walked into the workout room we saw one other totally naked girl, one wearing shorts and a tank top with no bra, and about half a dozen men. Those men who were still managing to workout, stopped and looked at us 3 as we went to the mats and started our exercises.

The naked girl turned round and I saw that her pussy was as bald as ours.

We went through our routine with Zoe taking advantage of the fact that she wouldn't be returning there by giving her pussy a quick rub every time that she stood up. This wasn't missed by the guys and when I realised what she was doing I started doing the same, so did Kate.

The girl who was wearing shorts and a top disappeared only to return a couple of minutes later minus the clothes and revealing a lack of pubic hair. I wondered if the guys would realise that it was the same girl.

She went to one of the cycles and started pedalling.

When she saw Kate and Zoe adjust the height of the saddles before they started pedalling, and the effect that a high saddle was having on them, she got off and adjusted the height of her saddle.

Whilst that was going on I was on the leg spreader letting the guys get a great view of my spread pussy. I heard one guy gasp and saw others grin as I thumped the controls to send the machine crazy. With my left hand pretending to get the machine back under control, my right hand went to my pussy.

More prudish men would have thought that I was trying to hide my pussy but there were none there and all the guys knew that I was fingering myself and rubbing my clit to make myself cum as my legs opened and closed.

Three orgasms later I hit the right sequence of keys and I was left with my legs spread wide and flat on my back. I let my hand slide off my pussy and just lay there letting them look at my spread, soaking, swollen pussy.

When I eventually sat up I saw the first naked girl standing between my legs.

"That was some show girl." She said in Spanish.

Her voice was a bit confusing and I didn't know if she was pissed or happy. That is until she asked me how I'd managed to get the machine to do what it had; and how to stop it.

In Spanish I told her then asked if she was going to have a go. When she said that she was I got off the machine and watched her take my place.

The first time that her legs went wide apart I, and all the guys in there, could see her hole, gaping wide open.

"Wow!" I thought, "I wonder how she gets it to do that?"

I was just thinking about how I could ask her when Kate tapped me on my shoulder and told me that an exercise bike was free. I quickly turned and walked over to it only to see Zoe and the other girl, both in the middle of an orgasm.

I smiled and got on the cycle vacated by Kate, noticing that the saddle was already wet.

My next orgasm came quickly, followed by 2 more before I finally got off and lay on the rubber mats on the floor. I needed time to recover.

After I'd been laid there for a couple of minutes the girl who's been on the cycle next to me came and stood next to me.

"Where did you learn about setting the seat like that?" She asked in Spanish.

"Pedro showed it to me when I first came here." I replied. "He knew that I had nothing on under my little skirt and stopped me from getting on. When I told him that the seat was too high for me he just laughed and told me to try it. I did, and well, you've seen the results."

"I might just have to start cycling everywhere." The girl said.

I smiled and said that I was going to do that as well.

I did some more floor exercises while waiting for Kate and Zoe to have their turns on the leg stretcher and while I did I looked around. There were 5 naked girls, all being watched by about twice that many men. I wondered if Pedro had thought about expanding his business and encouraging more girls to exercise naked. I was sure that it would boost the number of male members and he could make a good killing if he went about it in the right way.

Kate and Zoe finally finished and we left the other 2 naked girls who looked to be revelling in the attention that they were getting.

We were the only ones in the changing room and after a shower Kate said that she wanted to put her egg back inside her. That was until I reminded her that we were going for a massage next.

"Oh goody, I'd forgotten about that. More cums; do you think that we can get that guy who does you to do us as well? That never ending orgasm that you've told us about sounds awesome."

"Maybe, but it will mean that we'll be there a lot longer if he has to do all 3 of us."

"I don't care." Kate replied.

After the gym we went to a nearby café and had a couple of drinks before going for the massages and when we walked into the massage place there were 2 middle-aged men talking to the receptionist. They both turned and looked at us and it took a few seconds for them to turn back to the receptionist to continue their conversation.

They looked at us again before walking off to the waiting room.

When the receptionist turned to us I told her that we all wanted a full body massage from Felipe and that we all wanted happy endings. She tried to convince us to have 3 separate masseurs but I persisted with my request and she finally gave in.

Then I told her that we wanted the massages to be given outside on the patio.

"But there's a wedding celebrating going on at the other end of the square." The receptionist said.

I smiled and got a little wet rush then told her that it was okay. I got out my Black Amex card and held it out for her. Her eyes opened a little wider and she smiled as she took it from me saying,

"I'm sure that we can arrange something. Would you care to go to the waiting room and someone will collect you when we are ready for you."

"You splashing your father's money around again Georgia?" Zoe asked as we walked away.

"Why not? I'm sure that he won't mind."

There were 5 others, 3 men and 2 young women, in the waiting room, all sat around wearing only towels. All turned and looked at us as we walked in. If the men thought that they were lucky seeing us wearing totally see-through clothes, they must have thought that they had gone to heaven when we stripped off and went to the shower. And when we came out and sat opposite them without wrapping towels around us I stared at their towels trying to see their bulges.

One of the young men sat opposite us let his knees drift apart and I could see his balls under his towel.

As we waited, Kate asked what the patio and a wedding that I was talking to the receptionist about was all about.

"It's a surprise Kate; you'll like it." I replied then changed the subject.

We only had to wait about 15 minutes before a girl came for us. Two staff girls came in, one for us and the other for the balsl flashing man.

The staff girl went through the door to the patio first, followed by Zoe, Kate and me last. When Kate saw, and heard all the people she said,

"We can't have a massage out here. We're naked and look at all those people."

"Relax Kate, there's a fence between us and them and it's starting to get dark. No one will see you. You get up on the table and tell me if you can see anyone."