Georgia Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate did and confirmed that the table was below the height of the fence. Just then Felipe appeared and asked if the girl on the table was going first.

"I guess that it's you first Kate." Zoe said, "We'll just hang around and wait."

As Felipe got to work on Kate's back, Zoe and I looked around. We walked over to the fence and stood looking out at the crowd. We were covered by the fence below our waists, well almost; anyone close by would be able to see between the slats on the fence and see that we were bottomless as well as topless.

We stood there talking and looking at the Spanish dancing and the people just sat watching the dancers. It wasn't long before a couple of the older kids there wandered over and realised what they could see; but we just ignored them.

Then I turned around to look at Kate getting her massage; then passed her through one of the windows. I elbowed Zoe when I saw a naked female masseur wanking a man who was flat on his back on a table.

We stared as she worked on his cock then climbed onto the table and rode him to his happy ending. I was expecting that to be it, but she got on her hands and knees over him and presented her pussy to his face as she started giving a blowjob to get him hard again.

This time she controlled him shooting his load all over her face then she retrieved as much as she could with her tongue.

When we looked down to Kate, Felipe had turned her over and I saw a very relaxed smile on her face. Shortly after that Felipe's hand moved over her tits and must have just touched her nipples because we all heard her moan. If her nipples had been able to get any bigger they would have done so at that moment.

I heard a young male voice behind me and wondered if the owner was looking at my butt or past me to Kate.

We continued to watch Felipe work on Kate's pussy and make her cum. As she moaned and swore I heard the voice behind me again.

"Fucking hell." In Spanish.

I turned and looked at the voice; it was a young man, one of a group of about 6 young men and girls. All were stood leaning on the fence and watching Felipe working on Kate.

"Good isn't he?" I said in Spanish.

"Si." One of the young me said then looked me up and down.

"After he's done her he's got us to do as well. You're in for a good show if you hang around."

"Gracias."

The young man said as his eyes alternated between me and Kate.

"You should go and get all your mates."

He looked round to another of the young men then told him to go and get someone. I smiled then turned back to watch Kate have her second orgasm.

As Felipe took Kate to her third I saw him stick 2 fingers into her and start rapidly lifting her up and down.

"Here we go." I thought as Kate's face went from pleasure to shock then back to pleasure. She started saying, 'yes, yes, yes" then she started laughing and giggling as her body jerked about so much that Felipe had difficulty lifting her by her pubic bone from the inside.

On and on went Felipe and Kate was giggling and jerking so much that I thought that she'd bounce off the table.

Eventually, Felipe stopped and backed away from Kate but she kept on giggling and jerking about. Both Zoe and I got worried that she was going to fall and hurt herself so we moved in and lifted her off the table and sat her on one of the chairs that was backed to the building wall.

Felipe disappeared for a minute or so then returned with 3 bottles of water. He offered 1 to Kate but she was oblivious to the world around her as the orgasms kept coming.

Ignoring Kate, Felipe asked who was next. Zoe looked at me and I told her to get on the table. She looked a bit worried so I told her that Kate would be okay, that she'd get back to normal eventually.

I sat next to Kate who was sliding down in her chair and opening her legs. I looked up and saw a whole row of faces looking at us. Felipe was still ignoring them and Zoe was on her stomach waiting for Felipe to start on her.

I slid down my own chair and opened my legs. One young man in particular was staring at me, or should I say my pussy, so I started playing with it with one hand and holding Kates hand with the other.

I think that I orgasmed within a minute.

I know that Kate was still jerking about and giggling. It seemed forever before Kate started to come down from her elongated high. When she turned to look at me she was still smiling so I reached over and ran a finger along her slit. She started jerking about and moaning again.

It was another couple of minutes before she calmed down again. By that time Zoe was on her back and Felipe was massaging her tits and she was moaning.

I reached over and ran a finger long Kate's slit again. This time she only jerked once while she moaned before saying,

"Don't please Georgia; I don't think that I can take anymore."

"Of course you can," I said as I reached over and did it again. "You've got to perform for your audience."

As I said that I nodded over to the young people who were still deciding which of the 3 of us they wanted to watch.

"Oh my gawd, how long have they been there?"

"Since before your first orgasm."

"Oh my gawd; they saw me totally lose it?"

"Yep; and I'm sure that they're going to see your sister lose it quite soon, and me later. I told you that Felipe has magic hands."

"He certainly has; I wish that we weren't going home tomorrow."

"Maybe you can come back soon, and bring your father with you; I like his punishments."

"You're such a slut Georgia."

"So are you Kate. Look, you can't leave your pussy alone."

Kate's right hand had moved to her pussy and she was slowly rubbing her clit.

"Neither can you slut."

She was right, my right hand was busy too; what's more I was getting close to cumming for our audience. And that was before Felipe had even touched me.

We sat there diddling our clits while we watched Filipe do to Zoe what he had done to Kate. Zoe totally lost it too, and while she was jerking about and giggling she too nearly fell off the table, Felipe had to pull her back to the middle using just his hand that was still holding her pubic bone and lifting her up and down.

Felipe seemed to do that to Zoe for ages and, like Kate, Zoe kept jerking about and giggling even after Felipe had stopped touching her. In fact, Felipe had gone for a break leaving just us 3 naked girls out on the patio being watched by our little audience.

After my next orgasm had subsided I got up and went to the still gigging Zoe. I touched her pussy, triggering another jerking session. I held her hand as she slowly stopped gigging and having the involuntary jerks.

When I thought that Zoe was capable of standing, I swung her legs round and pulled her forwards. Kate jumped up and helped me put Zoe into the chair that I had been sat it. We put Zoe lying back in the chair with her legs wide open.

"My turn now." I said and ran a finger along Zoe's slit before turning to climb onto the table. I heard Zoe moan then start giggling again and when I was on my stomach on the table I turned my head and saw Zoe's body jerking. She was still way up there.

I hoped that my never ending happy ending would leave me up there for hours.

Just as I was starting to think that Felipe had forgotten about me he reappeared and stood beside me.

"Hello Felipe." I said, "It's good to see you again. I want a really special never ending happy ending please."

"I'll do my best young lady; it's a real pleasure to work with someone so young."

For a second or so I wondered just how old he thought I was; but that didn't last because his fingers touched my bare back and I nearly orgasmed at his sensual touch.

I'd lay down with my head facing the building and as Felipe was massaging my legs I looked through the window to see a man on his back with a huge hard-on pointing to the ceiling. His young naked, girl masseur was working on his chest and shoulders and ignoring his hard-on.

My mind lost interest in what I could see as Felipe lightly touched my pussy. I moaned the turned my head to look at the audience. Just watching them watching me was going to add to the pleasure that I was anticipating.

And I got that pleasure; Felipe's massage was even better than those that I'd seen him give Kate and Zoe and my previous massages. I just can't think of words good enough to describe the pleasure that he was giving me. Not that I was trying to think about anything as he raised the bar on the height of my pleasure.

Even after he finished me and left, I kept saying,

"More; more." So Kate later told me.

Kate and Zoe came and stood either side of me as my body jerked about. What's more, they later told me that they kept touching my clit to keep me up there as long as they could.

When my brain finally started to function normally I was knackered and covered in sweat. I just lay on that table for ages trying to find the strength to get up. As I started to recover I looked around and saw Kate and Zoe putting on a masturbation show for the little audience that were just ignoring me. Not that I minded; it was good to see them having fun on their last day in Ibiza.

I sat up and waited for them to cum again before asking them to help me to the shower. They sort of half carried me through the changing room where the waiting customers just stared at the 3 naked girls.

After a long soak and Kate and Zoe taking it in turns to soap the sweat off me during which they accidentally, I think, touched my clit and gave me a couple of little after-shock orgasms, I stepped out and dried myself with the towel that Kate wrapped around me.

Feeling refreshed, we walked out into the main changing room and put on our totally see-through clothes as the waiting people watched us.

We headed for the nearest café and sat outside having a couple of drinks before Kate asked,

"Right Georgia; where's this club that puts on sex shows that we can take part in? And when are you going to tell us how you know about it?"

"Okay ladies, I've been keeping a secret from you. When I came to Ibiza I had this desire to get fucked on a stage in front of hundreds of people. Thinking about it I realised that I'd have to find a place that put on sex shows but to get a job there I'd have to be able to convince people that I'm as old as I actually am. I spoke to Pau, you've seen him I think, he's daddy's driver out here, and he managed to get an official I.D. card for me."

I got the card out of my bag and showed it to them.

"They print naked pictures on I.D. cards out here?" Zoe asked.

"Well they do if you go the route that Pau went." I replied then continued,

"Then I met this girl in the showers at the gym while I was getting fucked by a customer and she invited me to go to this club. When I went I had to strip and be fucked by the manager then he hired me for the shows. Job done; I was a star of sex shows."

"That's awesome Georgia." Zoe said; "but I wish that you'd told us earlier."

"I probably would have but you are here with your parents and at that time you were having problems with your father."

"Yeah, okay; so are we going there now?" Zoe replied." And will we be able to take part in a show tonight and will we have to fuck the manager?"

"That depends on what's happening there tonight. We won't know until we get there."

"So what are we waiting for?" Zoe asked.

As we approached the club's entrance one of the bouncers smiled and welcomed me. Then he asked who my naked friends were.

"We're not naked." Kate replied.

"I can see your cunt so you must be naked."

"No you can't, only my slit.

"And your tits and ass, and all 3 of you look good to me. So are you all taking part in the show tonight or have you just come to watch?"

"What is the show tonight?" I asked.

"No idea, I didn't look at the schedule when I arrived but I'm sure that the boss will let all of you take part, he like nice slim good looking girls."

"So the boss is here tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, I saw him earlier."

"Okay, thanks, we'll go to his office and see what he thinks."

The bouncer opened the door and we went in. I led Kate and Zoe through the main part of the club, saying hello to a couple of the girls that were working the bar. When Zoe saw that they were just wearing thongs she said,

"This looks like a nice place to work Georgia."

"It's Lolita here, that's what the boss called me when I first came here and it sort of stuck."

We walked through to the back and along the corridor to the manager's office. I knocked and opened the door when I heard him invite me / us in.

"Well hello there Lolita, we haven't seen you for a while. Are you running out of money or do you just want a good fucking on stage again?"

"Actually boss, these 2 friends of mine are going back to England tomorrow and I was wondering if all of us could get a good fucking on the stage tonight? We'll do it for free."

"Well now, that's an unusual request, but how do I know that those 2 are old enough and wouldn't wimp out when it came to the crunch? Just because you're all wearing clothes like that doesn't mean that you can hack it."

Zoe started taking her skirt and top off and said,

"We're all 18 and you can fuck us first if you like."

"Okay, let's see what you 2 have got, well properly see; you too Lolita, I haven't fucked you for a while have I?"

"No boss."

Three naked girls all did 360s for him then he told all 3 of us to bend over his desk. He looked us all on the face then stood and came round the behind us. As his cock entered Zoe he said,

"Fucking hell girl, your dripping; you must really want this."

"I do; I mean we do sir."

He thrust into Zoe a couple of times then moved to Kate and did the same. She moaned as he entered her and moaned again with each thrust.

Then he moved to my butt and trust straight into me. I orgasmed on his second thrust.

"Still cum at the slightest touch I see Lolita."

"It must be the way that you fuck me boss." I said when I was able.

He gave each of us a couple of thrusts in turn before he finally groaned and filled Kate's hole.

"Okay girls, you've passed the test. It's about an hour before the show starts; go and put thongs on and work the bar until then. Lolita will show you what's what."

"Thank you boss." I said; "what's the show tonight?"

"'Naughty little schoolgirls getting punished' so you 3 should fit in quite well."

"Can we go out into the audience to get punished after the onstage part boss?"

"You know that that's illegal don't you Lolita?"

"Well yes but it's only this once and it'll be good publicity, more punters, more money for you."

"That's the words that I like Lolita but how about we invite the audience up onto the stage to continue the punishment? You 2 don't mind getting your butt tanned do you?"

"No, daddy does it just about every day sir." Kate said.

"Does he now; a man after my own heart. Okay, just this once Lolita, I guess that you 2 won't mind. Lolita, Diego isn't here tonight but I'm sure that you can tell these 2 what they have to do. Off you go now."

I took Kate and Zoe to the changing room and we stashed our clothes and bags in a locker then I got one of the club's thongs out.

"This is the official club thong, but I came prepared. Hang on a minute." I said as I went into my bag and came out with 3 of my 'strings only' thongs.

"I thought that you might prefer one of these. They're also illegal but no one seems to care and it's much more fun for the girls and the customers." I continued as I held the 3 bits of string up.

"So we go out there, into all those people wearing only these bits of string?" Kate asked.

"And your shoes." I replied.

"Won't we get groped?" Kate asked.

"I certainly hope so." I replied.

"So what are we waiting for?" Zoe asked grabbing a 'strings only' thong form me.

I led Kate and Zoe out into the main room where going on for a hundred people were sitting drinking and groping some of the other girls.

"So what do we do?" Kate asked.

I took a couple of empty trays from the bar and told them to go and collect some empty glasses.

I hardly saw Kate or Zoe for the next hour other than seeing them stood at tables with their legs spread a bit and hands on their pussies. I wasn't missing out either and my sensitive clit gave me 2 orgasms into the hands that were on my pussy.

Then I saw the stage curtains close which is the cue for the girls and boys in the act to go and get ready. I went and pulled Zoe off a man's fingers then Kate from 2 hands that were on her thighs; then led them to the wardrobe room where I sorted out 3 white school blouses, ties and the club's horrible school knickers. I rummaged through everything but could only find 2 school skirts.

"I know what I'll do; I'll wear my see-through skirt. That can be why I'm getting punished." I thought.

I took the sisters and the clothes to the changing room where I saw Daniella and another girl that I'd met before. Both were already dressed in their schoolgirl outfits. After introductions we got dressed ready for the show.

"Nice skirt." Daniella said.

"It's the one I came in; I couldn't find another school skirt."

"Where did you get it from? I want one."

"Georgia gets them made for her." Kate said.

"Who?" Daniella said, "Oh yes, Georgia's your real name isn't it Lolita?"

Just then 2 of the regular male participants arrived and started changing into their school master's clothes. I introduced them and I saw Kate's eyes open wide when she saw the size of their soft cocks. She looked at me and smiled as she licked her lips.

Two minutes later we all went onto the stage, behind the closed curtains, and waited. I saw Kate and Zoe look around and see a couple of chairs and a long metal bar. It looked like a scaffolding pole and it went the whole width of the stage about 3 metres from the front. There were 4 uprights supporting it about one metre off the ground.

"What's that for?" Kate asked.

"You'll find out." Daniella said.

Kate looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and held my hands palms up indicating that I hadn't a clue.

Then the curtains opened and one of the guys took the role of a head teacher and started berating us 5 girls that were all lined-up looking at the audience.

The ''head teacher' went on and on about how we'd been naughty - again and read out a list of rule infractions; then he came over to me and started on about my non-regulation skirt. I was told to take it off straight away; which I did, allowing everyone to get a very slightly better view of the horrible knickers and the camel-toe that I'd pulled them into.

Then it was punishment time.

Daniella was called over to the chair and told to get over the lap of the other 'teacher' who had sat on the chair. He then lifted her skirt up over her back and slapped her butt about 20 times. She squealed and wriggled and tried to cover her butt, but the slaps continued.

When he was done the 'teacher' told her to stand up then take her clothes off.

She did then she endured another 20 slaps. After that she was told to go and stand at the metal bar facing the 'teacher' so her back was to the audience.

This was repeated with the rest of us 5 girls until all 5 of us were lined up along the pole with our backs to the audience. We were then told to go to the other side of the pole, bend over and put the back of our necks under the pole.

One by one of us, the 2 'teachers' moved along the pole and told us to spread our feet and put our arms along the pole. When we did, 2 velcro straps were put on each of our arms. All 5 of us were left with our butts facing the audience with our feet spread wide and unable to get free.

Each 'teacher' then moved along the line of butts using his belt to give our butts some painful red lines across our butts and upper thighs. Unfortunately, the interval between swats was too long to make me cum quickly but an orgasm was slowly building and on about the 20th swat I went over the edge and my body reacted in its usual way by jerking about as much as the restraints would allow.