All Comments on 'Geraldine'

by slisse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hinkeyhinkeyover 18 years ago
Great!!!Great!!!Great!!!Great!!!Great!!!Great!!!!!

More!!! I have one hell of a picture in my mind of a SEXY MILF who needs some LOVING and here I am. THANKYOU.

Hinkey

rfd_onerfd_oneabout 17 years ago
Would be, could be good

Good story line, but really hard for an American who reads and writes only English. I am not sure if you would understand what I am talking about. Like this, "Throw the baby down the stairs, a piece of candy". Should be, "Throw a piece of candy down stairs, to the baby".

But I get the jist of your work, its just too hard for me to read another.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wee written and hot

Once one gets past the language barrier, it is a well written piece. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
granny

mmm sounds good but i think it all happen to quick,but there is time when it needs to happen quick before the right night changes,I love older women,dream about them grannies are the best turn ons.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 12 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed reading this story.

Some things were said differently than

I would have but there is a real story here.

Having been and still am a lover of older ladies

this story really got to me and I like how he

knocked off about twenty years.Thanks for a

VERY NICE .

shoeslayershoeslayerover 12 years ago
sorry about that

I meant to say thanks for a

VERY NICE story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs lots of work

Maybe it would be a good idea to study the english language before you attempt to write any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to Anonymous

give him credit you fool ,are you saying you are a master of literature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Well Written

Unlike most "stories" they become quite rhetorical. I like this story because it was as if a person from another country was telling it, and i mean with whatever errors there were it added spice to the story and actually became a character in the story and not only a narrator. I say have fun with the language and write more from your point of view. Don't rush to become Americanized...learn the language slowly but never forget where you came from....I a, sure this story will be one that i will cum back to time and time again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

You are quite the talented writer and immensely skilled at erotic stories. This is one of the next story I've read in a long time. Thanks for posting it. 🤗

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I could not get to the end, too many grammatical and diction errors. Clearly the author's first language is not English, e.g. "He got in no time a hard on," should read, "In no time he got a hardon," there are numerous examples. The story is understandable, just difficult as a native speaker to get through. Keep trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous