Geran and Nicole Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

Every person in the room was becoming very sexually excited. Several girls were headed right for me. One was even taking her shirt off as she approached. The guys in the room were also affected. I shut it off and made a quick escape. THAT had potential. I needed to be able to fine tune it to specific people, but wow. I realized it was a modification of the thing I had done to the bitchy girl at the frat party. Geran, dude, I told myself, you are becoming too clever for your own good.

Geran replied to the Geran thought: If we're so damn clever, then who was Mom in all the people we've encountered? Meister? That incredible brunette? Celeste? Maybe no one.

I felt two soft lightly perfumed hands cover my eyes: "Guess who, Stud?" A female voice whispered huskily in my ear. I shivered with pre-excitement.

"The size and firmness of your breasts says Celeste. Wanna quickie in the bathroom?" She bit my ear.

"Absolutely not! How about we go to your apartment and break the shit out of your new bed?" She began licking and teasing my ear. Her hand snaked down my chest and into my pants. "Mmmmmm. These feel ready to show me a VERY good time." She was stroking one of my dicks very firmly.

"Awww, you don't play fair! I got stuff to do and I'm supposed to go home and..." I started to protest.

She spun me around and reached back into my pants. "Lover Boy, Nicole sent me to you to keep you out of the way while she and your frigid Mom get ready for tonight. I'm here to make certain YOU are ready while extracting my substantial payment of a fucking shitload of orgasms and at least one mega-orgasm."

I smiled and decided to try my new trick. I pulled her close and licked her ear while unleashing a contact corruption wave making her climax on the spot. "I can handle that. Can you?"

She had a lustful grin, "Oh yeah! I can handle it. And I love your new little trick. Take us to your bed so we can get started.

I 'ported us to our apartment bedroom, but I had not teleported her clothes. "You have been learning new tricks. So have I." She wrapped her nude body around me and we began kissing and fondling, and groping, and fingering. She shoved me on the bed and started deep throating one cock and stroking the other. Then one of fingers was in my ass rubbing my prostrate and when I thought she couldn't get any better she began humming a tune. The vibrations in her throat sent me over the edge. She swallowed most of my cum but let a few spurts hit her face, hair, and tits.

"I know you like seeing your jizz on me." She smiled.

"Fuck Celeste! I've never cum that fast from a blowjob. You've been learning stuff too you bad girl."

"Mmmmmm. I have been bad. Will you spank your naughty little slut?" She purred.

'Better believe you're gonna get punished. First, I want you to sit on my face." We were pushing each other's buttons having fun. She roughly shoved me on my back and slammed her wet pussy into my face. She smelled and tasted incredible. I began using the corruption trick through my tongue every time it made contact with her clit. Her moans and screams let me know I was doing a good job and encouraged me to do more.

Her gorgeous tanned and toned thighs were in my sight every time she squirmed and shifted. She began to grind her pussy harder into my face and actually cut off my air supply. She wouldn't let me breathe no matter how hard I shoved her. On an inspiration I bit her clit. Hard. She let me breathe and had the hardest orgasm I've ever seen her have.

She looked down at me. I could see her flat belly, full breasts, and beautiful face. She spoke, no, commanded me, "Now you're getting it Lover. Now please me like I want you to! Or you better learn to breathe pussy!" And then my view was her hot shaved groin firmly humping my face.

I began doing things I've never done. The harder I bit the more she begged for more. She climaxed and moaned and screamed. I nipped her vulva, labia, and clit repeatedly. She still wanted more. Thinking desperately how to push her harder I impulsively punched my fist into her ass. Then I let loose a massive power blast of corruption wave through my fist and mouth into her super aroused body. THAT was what she wanted! She stayed conscious through the whole ordeal and her shuddering convulsive orgasm lasted a long time.

After she came back to reality, she looked like a sexy cat that was very happy and content. She gave me a small kiss. "I'm starting to see what your sister sees in you. Sexually, I mean. You really know how to please a woman. I don't know whether to keep you locked up for just Nicole and me or to advertise your amazing tongue and cocks."

I was running my hands over her breasts down to her thighs over her ass and back. "In all seriousness, Celeste, I need to be spread around for a while. Mom insists I create a 'harem' of ultra-loyal, mildly powered, blood and sex slaves to serve as, well, as bait and as a shield to give me and Nicole time to either fight back or get away."

She put one of her hands on mine and kept it on her firm breast squeezing and kneading it. "That bothers you, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah. I know its war and all but it seems cold to intentionally take women out of their lives just to shield me."

She gave me another quick kiss. "You're looking at it the wrong way round. You and three others have a duty to perform a task no one else can. You need bodyguards. Make no mistake; you are in this battling for your life and Nicole's. You are locked in a war you never knew was coming nor did you ask to participate in. The future, a BETTER future, depends on you four and the decisions you make. If you need to be a hundred deep in pussy willing to defend you to the bitter end then so be it. I will be there by your side. So will Vince. We're two decent powers to have on your side. But you NEED an army. The Battle for the Apocalypse will rage over the planet before it's done unless you guys figure out a new way. It's just started and there have already been how many attempts on your life? Nicole's life?"

She ran out of steam and fell silent. Then she rolled over and snuggled her back against me. "You two are my family. I won't lose you. If I have to bring the men to Nicole and the women to you and force the two of you to create your personal elite forces then I will. You'll get other allies as well. People who just flat out believe in you or her or what you stand for. Make certain you stand for what's right.

"The world is more corrupt and darker than it's ever been. You have the ability to REALLY make it better. I KNOW how bad the world is. I'm Justice and I feel each corrupt act like a pinprick to my flesh. I need your help to master my powers so I can BECOME Justice and a power for your fight. Don't lose sight of your goals. Now quit rubbing those yummy cocks against my ass and go shower. You need to be at the address on your text in an hour. Wear those clothes hanging in the bathroom. I'm going to raid your closet since you left my clothes at school."

We got up and she gave me a lopsided grin, then a kiss. "Go. I'll see you tomorrow, fate willing."

I felt somewhat in a daze as I showered. I cleaned myself thoroughly with scented soap and body wash. Then shaved, and got myself ready. The clothes were a very stylish black tuxedo with all the matching doodads that go with it. I still felt a little naked. I decided I needed to start packing weapons with my outfits.

Anyway, I splashed on some cologne and slapped myself into focus. I grabbed my phone and teleported to the garage at Mom's house. Nicole was waiting. "Shit you look good! You smell good! I want you for myself!!" She looked away from me. "Go you gorgeous asshole. Walk down the road a bit and hail the limo. Then come back here and pick up your date. And BE READY when you get home. We need to make this work." I was staring at her bare legs and breasts. She was only wearing her Daisy Dukes.

"Are you paying attention? I only dressed this way because it was comfortable and I wanted you semi-hard at least all night. Go!! I'll see you later." She turned tail and ran back into the house before we jumped each other and forgot the elaborate plans laid for the night.

I went outside and the chill air helped immensely to clear my head. I found the limo and got in. Nicole had thought of everything. There was a bouquet, a small corsage, and even a small wrapped gift. It felt like a bracelet or something. At our house I got out with the bouquet and went to the door and knocked. Then the worst case of nerves I'd ever felt kicked in.

A young woman in a maid's outfit answered the door. "Yes, sir?" I didn't recognize her but assumed she was a low level demon Mom had summoned to maintain the illusion.

"Geran Parker to see Miss Susan Talisman, please." The name popped into my head.

"She's expecting you, sir. Come in and kindly wait in the lounge for her." She led me through a completely different house to a Victorian Era Parlor. Everyone is pulling out all the stops and putting everything into it. I refocused and stepped up my game. I few minutes later I heard some high heeled shoes clicking into the parlor.

My throat caught at the vision of enchanting loveliness in front of me. I know Mom was beautiful, but she never flaunted it or even showed off. She did tonight. She was wearing a floor length blood red dress with a slit on the right side that ended above her hip. Actually, it was more like a narrow pie slice out of the dress which left a tantalizing view of a long, tan, black thigh high stocking clad, and beautifully sculpted leg. The dress was snug without being tight and was cut between to just below her breasts. Her breasts were heavy and full and her nipples were just barely making small points in the fabric. Her right arm was fully sheathed in a long sleeve with a lacy frill over her wrist. Her left shoulder and arm were bare.

She was wearing dangly gold earrings easily visible from her styled hair which had most of it up and some tendrils framing her face and neck to let observers know her silken midnight black hair was actually quite long. Her eyes were mesmerizing, although I can't remember the color. Her lips, her face. I was stunned before how incredibly gorgeous this creature in front of me was. I felt a small, small, thought intrusion from Nicole to Mom. Susan. Her beauty dimmed to mortal standards and I could function again.

I cleared my throat, "Susan, you are beautiful! Actually, beautiful isn't a big enough word. Uhm, these are for you."

Mom / Susan took the flowers and gave me a shy smile while smelling them. "Thank you Geran. You're always so thoughtful. I'll have them put in water and then shall we go?"

"I am a servant to your whims tonight."

She giggled and left with the flowers and was back quickly. "Susan, in all sincerity you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She actually blushed and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You are quite dashing as well, sir. Help me with my wrap?" She asked handing me a black lacy shawl with red trim. I placed it over her shoulders feeling the strength and warmth. We exited the house and got it the limo headed for our date.

We chatted and had some champagne during the ride. I attached the corsage to her clothed wrist and gave her the wrapped box. She opened it and it had a simple gold chain with a locket at the end. In the locket was a small picture of Mom, Nicole, and me looking very happy. She was thrilled with it and had me fasten it around her shapely neck. Her perfume mixed with her scent was making me intoxicated. I felt another nudge from Nicole and my senses returned to me.

We went to an elegant overpriced restaurant with amazing views of the city. Dinner was excellent, but I do not remember much of it. I was enjoying her company and for once we were connecting as people and it felt wonderful. We talked about a wide array of topics and interests. Halfway through dinner she slipped off her shoe and began running her silk covered foot up and down my calf. Never getting much higher, but promising so much more. We spent several hours eating and drinking and sharing our thoughts. We had left our roles and duties locked away for the night and I think she was enjoying it as much as I was. If nothing else it was a new and novel experience for her.

After dinner, the limo took us to a dance club. They had an orchestra and played swing, big band, and pre-World War II music. We ballroom danced for hours. Many men tried to cut in and quite a few women for me, but they were all spurned. Although I hated it at the time I am very grateful Mom forced dance lessons on Nicole and me. I love to dance and it's a wonderful experience when your partner is as skilled as you. You cease being a couple and become a moving, swirling, work or art to be enjoyed by the dancers and the audience.

Susan was an exquisite dancing partner and her braless breasts swayed to her movements. Her dress would flare out exposing her incredible stocking covered legs to the room. She wasn't wearing any underwear and the stockings only came up to her upper thighs so occasionally she treated everyone to a view of her firm, tight, flexing ass and even more rarely, a brief glimpse of a smooth shaven pussy.

We weren't tired, but we had reached a mutual desire to go home. We entered the limo, shared more champagne, and discussed how much fun we were having. The conversation started to sputter and eventually died to awkward silence. We acted like shy kids. Maybe we were. I leaned in and pulled her mouth to mine. She melted into my arms and we were locked in a passionate embrace the rest of the way home with the dance transferred to our tongues. I felt a blast of cold air and realized the driver had stopped and opened the door. She looked at me.

"Geran, would you like to come in for a little while? Uhm, my parents are out of town and maybe we could watch a movie. Or something." She was putting on some serious heat again and I was her love slave.

"If you're sure it's alright, I'd love to come in for a bit, Susan."

She exited the limo first and then I did and tipped the driver heavily. She looked over her shoulder and spoke quietly and almost shyly, "Thank you driver. We won't need your services anymore tonight."

She sashayed up the walk giving an erotic swing to her hips. The driver grinned at me and tipped his hat. "Good Night, Sir!"

I followed her up the walk and into the house. "Would you kindly wait in the parlor for a moment? I'll have Nan bring you some refreshments."

I found a semi-comfortable loveseat to park and sipped the drink Nan had brought. I actually started getting nervous again. The lights in the room dimmed about halfway down and I looked up at the doorway.

She had one hand above her head on the doorframe. The other was on her hip. Her long legs were slightly crossed at the ankles. She was wearing black high heels, her same thigh high stockings, a very small pair of wispy black panties, A matching bra which allowed her nipples to be seen clearly, her new necklace, a black lace choker, and a completely see through black robe flowing around her.

"Geran, would you like to spend the night with me? Would you make love to me? I really want you to." She began slowly and sensuously slinking towards me. Her eyes were full of lust and her body full of promise.

We kissed each other for several minutes, and then I reached down and picked her up. She put her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck. I carried her to her bedroom which was also a new Victorian style room. I placed her gently on the soft bed and just stared at her beautiful body for several minutes.

"You're making me nervous, Geran. Come lie with me."

I slid out of my jacket, tie, and shirt and got beside her and we once again began kissing. We unwrapped each other like presents until I was nude and she only had her necklace, the choker, and the stockings left. I picked up her leg and began kissing and working my way up from her delicate toes, to her strong legs. I skipped her pussy for now and started on her flat abs. Then those magnificent breasts. They were so full and heavy and when I sucked on the nipples I had a flash of a memory of doing this as a baby. I started working my corruption touch very gently and slowly through her nipples. "Geran, that feels sooooo good. No one has ever played with my breasts like that. I think I might have a... oh YES!! I'm cumming!! Kiss me, please."

I did and our hands started finding each other's most private areas. Her hands were soft and smooth and cool against my hot erections. My fingers were dancing over her erect clit and probing inside her tight wetness. She pushed me away and looked at me. "Please, Geran. No more foreplay. I want to feel you inside me."

I got into position on top of her and had my throbbing erections ready to penetrate her and I paused. "Susan. No. MOM. I want you to know I love you. I have always loved you and this is my physical expression of how much I love you. Please accept the pleasure I want to give you."

She kissed me and replied, "Geran, Son, I am not certain if I can love, but if I can't than you and your sister have brought me the closest to love I've experienced. If I can, then I love you as deeply as you love me. Please enter me." She placed her hands on my ass and began pulling me towards her. I put my tongue back in her mouth and began slowly slowly entering her body. An inch in, pull back, further, pull back, I took several minutes to be fully in her. Once I was in to the hilt I remained still letting us feel each other. Then I started pumping slowly and firmly. Almost all the way out and hard back in.

After a few minutes I used the corruption wave on my cocks, fingertips, and tongue. I used my fingertips on her nipples. Her orgasms came like machine gun fire. As hard as I tried I could never get her to a continuous orgasm. Her climaxes kept coming faster and faster and growing in intensity. She eventually flipped me on my back and started riding me sensuously with every move of her body arousing me further. Her breasts were bouncing and swaying. Her thighs flexing in their silk casing. Her smooth flat belly moving back and forth. She had her arms over her head running her fingers through her long hair.

Just the sight of her was driving me closer and closer to my climax. I felt something enter my ass and probe my prostrate. It dawned on me she had grown a tail and was using it. Her shape was changing just slightly. She had grown horns and fangs. I instinctively knew she was losing control and would unfurl her massive wings next. I felt Nicole's endurance fading and channeled all my energy into a corruption blast with my cum. When I let it and my cum shoot into her I gave her an orgasm to beggar all the other ones. Her scream was like music and her eyes glowed a brilliant red. She collapsed on me panting and moaning. Nicole had done it and was sleeping peacefully in her room. Mom's bedroom was back to normal. I imagine she lost control of the illusion during her orgasms. She licked my chest.

"You're sweaty and salty. I like it."

I kissed one of her horns. "Mmmmm. Geran, that was wonderful and Nicole outdid herself. The two of you have given me the most precious gift I know of. I think I will save some of your essence and give you a daughter one day. She will be the most pure expression of our emotions to each other since you were born. That sounded really corny, didn't it?"

"Some, yes." I laughed. "Mom, please don't go back into a shell. We love and need you. As a mother, mentor, friend, and incredible lover."

She pulled my hand to her breast. "That orgasm thing you did. You should be careful with it. It could become VERY powerful, VERY quickly. It has an infectious quality as well."

"I don't understand."

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers