Geran and Nicole Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

"The females, well, even the males, once they've experienced it change a little and become more receptive to it. They will also become more loyal. It's the beginning of your sex slave harem, but you and I need to determine what else it does. We need it to give them some sort of power or powers. They also can't be so infatuated with you they can't think or function.

"All that aside, it is a wonderful ability and it gave me the best orgasms of my long life. Thank you for sharing it. You are an amazing lover and we need to figure out a way to do this more often without exhausting your sister."

She slid off me and stood. I gazed at her thighs as my cum oozed out of her and ran down them, wetting and darkening her stockings. She stayed like that with her legs spread a little wider than normal allowing me to soak up the erotic vision. After the flow of cum had slowed she lifted her right foot on the bed. "Take off this stocking and keep it as a souvenir. I'm keeping the other one." I caressed her leg lovingly while I removed it putting my nose next to her pussy to inhale our combined scent. After it was off, she kissed me gently. "Get some sleep. We have a lot of work ahead of us." And she left.

I went to our room and found an exhausted Nicole sleeping deeply. I snuggled her into my arms and drifted off as well.

Undisclosed Location:

"Did you see? Did you? Did I imagine it? DID YOU SEE?" The hissing was reaching fever pitch.

The second calmly replied. "We saw it. It was a most interesting and VERY unexpected development. No one could have foreseen THAT outcome. To think it all revolved around HER letting HER guard down. SHE was right all along. Loving those two was, IS a definite liability and opened the most remarkable attack for us. We might be able to eliminate both whelps of her hell-spawned litter in one stroke, and SHE caused it to happen. It is most amusing. All the precautions SHE took to avoid harming the son and it never occurred to her, or any of us, that SHE could harm the daughter instead."

The first hissed hatred at the second. "Quit pontificating! SHE infected the daughter and we have an opportunity of an eon!"

"That is very true. We must be patient and allow the infection to manifest normally, or abnormally as the case may be. With her nature, environment, genetics, and her brother it should manifest fairly quickly. I would estimate two weeks maximum. That would put the date right at the full moon. The lunar tugs will be a tremendous asset for us. Fate has dealt us an incredible opportunity. Can we agrees and SWEAR to a blood pact to involve no interference or influence until after the lunar event passes?"

They agreed and it was done. The third entity's laughter echoed through the walls of the dimensions.

To be continued...

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers