German Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Why don't you help warm me up," I purred at him. A gentle tug sent a jolt through him.

Leo muttered something in that guttural language of his, and swept me off of my feet. In two steps, we covered the rest of the distance to the bed and I was gently lowered onto the sheets. The cold made me convulse slightly and Leo was immediately on top of me, sharing his body warmth.

"I'll warm you up, and then I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before." Leo's look was now smoldering.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. Why hadn't I thought it before?

"Wait a minute. Seriously. Wait."

Leo leaned back as much as the top bunk would allow him to. He cocked his head and waited.

"We said we couldn't make love. Now that we're so hot and bothered by every little move, I'm thinking that is going out the window. Am I right?"

Leo slowly nodded.

"And if we really don't want to be dealing with a custody issue nine months from now, we need to stop this for just a second."

Again, a slow nod.

I took a deep breath.

"I can do my part to make that happen. I'm on the pill, but only a low dose. It's for health issues, not contraception. Can you get a condom?"

One more slow nod.

"So...go get it!"

Leo slid out of bed with a smile on his face. Sauntering over to his bag, he pulled out a black box with a stallion on the front. Ripping it open, he pulled out a small foil square and waved it under my nose.

"Will this do?"

Yes, it was a condom. If the letters made no sense, the pictorial directions left no question as to the contents.

"Acceptable."

"Now, where were we?" Leo began nibbling my ear as we stretched out on the bed once more. Our bodies melted into each other instantly. I was beginning to wonder where I ended and Leo began.

I wound my fingers into his thick black hair as his kisses moved from my ear to my neck and down to my chest. My breasts were screaming for attention and Leo willingly obliged. Taking one in his mouth, he began a strong pull on the nipple. The other breast was not neglected as his hand encompassed it completely and restarted the milking movements from earlier. His mouth was so hot, his hand warm, and his tongue rolled over me like the waves on a beach.

I couldn't help but groan and arch against him, willing him to take more of me into himself. I wanted to disappear into him completely.

Leo broke off the suction only long enough to pay tribute to the other side. My wet and swollen breast was covered by a warm touch and my nipple was slowly rolled between his fingers. I cried out in pleasure. I opened my legs and Leo settled between them. I almost came as the very tip of his head slid over my sensitive clit. Instead, a flood of wetness washed over my skin and soaked us both.

"Mmmmmmm...That feels so good..." I managed.

Leo took one last strong pull on the new nipple and then raised his head. His brown eyes were black with desire. The dim light through the curtains highlighted the tautness of his features as he tried to keep himself under control.

"I'm going to touch you just until you think you can't take it anymore. And then we'll see where we go from there."

With that, he rolled off of me onto his side and began a manual assault on my body. He alternated between deep kisses and long gazes while his fingers traveled down to my dark, wet depths. I clung to him when he kissed me and let my hands wander up and down his chest when he broke off. My eyes were captivated by his responses to me. When I shivered with desire and longing, he smiled and let his eyes roam over me. When I tensed as I climbed toward a climax he wouldn't let me have, his features hardened into a laser-sharp relief. I tried to keep a grasp on his hardening manhood. I could feel the blood coursing through his veins. The steel rod bounced in its own rhythm and I could feel a delicious silkiness slip through my finger tips. Every now and then I would gently squeeze and Leo's eye fluttered shut as his own release began to build.

I leaned over and kissed him, swirling my tongue over his. My hand stroked him and I kept his face close to mine with the other hand. Leo's fingers played between my legs, dipping into the wetness, stroking over my swollen bud, and then dipping back again. He was soaked with my juice and each thrust brought his fingers deeper into me. Once, his fingers brushed against my g-spot and I gasped, mid-kiss. Leo smiled and did it once more; I reacted by trapping his fingers deep within my pussy and his arm in between my knees. I could feel my walls contracting in an effort to keep him within me for as long as possible. I whimpered before I could stop myself.

"I think it's time."

I melted a little more into the sheets. Yes, it was finally time. I wanted him in me as deep as he could get and hold him there until the world stopped spinning.

Rolling over once again, Leo gently placed himself on top of me. His weight pushed me into the sheets and settled my body for the moments to come. I felt like I was standing on the edge of something indescribable.

Leo kissed me and pulled back.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Because if you don't, we can just go to sleep and forget this ever happened." A bit of concern, or was it fear, crept into his face. I reached up to smooth away the wrinkled features.

"I'm sure. We've known each other forever, we have grown to love each other, and we both want this. How can it be wrong?"

Satisfied with my reply, Leo kissed my forehead, my cheeks and my lips.

I opened my legs further to allow him more room to maneuver. His erection immediately bumped up against my pussy lips. The tip nestled itself between the outer lips.

"Hmmmm...That's going to be a problem. Where is the foil," Leo murmured into my hair. Sighing, he heaved up and searched for the condom. He found it and tore the package open.

"No, allow me," I said, taking the rubber out of his hands.

Settling on his heels, Leo sat back, causing his cock to rise to attention before me. I couldn't help myself; I leaned down and kissed it. Then I licked the entire length, from base to tip, sucking off the precum and smacking my lips at the taste. I nibbled at his balls, gently, feeling how full they were and taking care not to cause any pain, only pleasure. When I went back to kiss the hard staff once more, Leo gently pushed my lips down onto it. I willingly let the whole rod slide between my lips and into my mouth. The tip worked its way to my throat and I began a smooth sucking motion that massaged every bit of him. The tip pushed farther down my throat and I could feel the veins pulsing against my tongue. The stopping point came when I heard Leo's labored breath. If he was going to cum, I was determined to have him buried in my cunt, not my mouth. I slowly slid him out of my mouth and proceeded to dry him off with the sheet. Holding the staff still with my left hand, I lovingly moved my right hand down the length, encasing it in the condom as I went. A couple of firm squeezes confirmed a seal and Leo's readiness.

I leaned back against the pillows, spread my legs and felt Leo slide up my body until his face was hovering over mine.

We kissed slow, deep, sensuous kisses. His fingers traced the outline of my face. His throbbing penis again settled outside my pussy. The slight pressure sent another warm flood from my body. I ran my hands up and down his back, raking my fingernails gently against his skin. When I reached his hips, I tried to pull him closer to me. I pressed my hips up against his body in anticipation of his entrance.

Finally, finally, he moved to ready himself.

"Tell me if it hurts, and I'll stop. We'll find another way, I promise," he whispered, positioning the hard steel against my wet opening.

"Please," I begged. "Please come in. Be in me. I want you!"

Grasping my hips and raising his upper body off of me, Leo started to lean forward. The motion sent his hardened penis between the outer folds of my body and into the beginning of my wanting. The sensation of him sliding into me made me catch my breath. The sound halted Leo's progress.

"Don't stop! Keep going!" I whispered.

He slowly slid deeper in, until he hit a barrier. Leo stopped and looked at me. I gave a short nod. That was all he needed.

In a swift buck of his hips, Leo sent the tip of his rod through my last remaining barrier and severed it forever. He didn't stop until he was completely buried inside of me.

For a while, the pain was immense. The tearing made me cringe and I almost told him to stop. But I couldn't. I knew it would get better later on, and I wanted him too much to quit.

"Are you alright," Leo asked, full of concern.

"It hurts. Make it stop hurting," I said. And the pain was coming back. An instant hurt, a time of numb, and more pain. We had to do something.

"It won't hurt forever. I promise it will get better" Leo said as he began a slow grind of his hips up into me.

I could feel his full balls slapping gently against my buttocks with each thrust. The pain was still there, but was slowly being replaced by a sense of fullness. My body was accepting and yielding to his.

Carefully, Leo slid out, until only the tip was still inside me. Then he slid back in, a little faster. He repeated this several times, always coming back in a little quicker than he left. The pain as finally beginning to ebb away and I was starting to react to his loving.

"Oh....this feels so nice," I managed.

"Do you want me to go faster," he asked.

"Yes!"

And then it began. Allowing his erection to leave me almost completely, Leo repeated his insertions. Each time was faster than the last, until he was slamming back into me with each thrust. I was writhing under him, raising my hips to meet his.

The smoothness of his penis sliding through my slick tunnel was driving me crazy. My juices began to flow once more and I felt the urge to crush him to me as hard as possible. I reached for him, but he backed away.

"No, not just yet," he said. In response to my hurt expression, he continued. "You can hold me when it's my turn."

Satisfied, I relaxed and let him continue to bang into me. He slid in and out of me with such a fierce rhythm that I thought he might cum before I did, but that didn't happen.

I felt the twisting and curling sensation begin in my womb. With Leo up against my cervix, my womb was responding with its own sets of contractions. Each stroke of his magic wand touched me in a new place, sending me closer to a release. I ground against him so that while he was driving through me, my sensitive little button got pushed with each thrust. When my time came, I was covered in a fine sweat and my tunnel was milking his hot, throbbing penis.

Two more deep penetrations and I was sent over the edge. I cried out, reaching for Leo as my walls converged around the probe. My hips bucked of their own accord and one more gush left me drained. Leo rode it out with me, each clench of my body sending him closer to his own climax.

As I finally came down from the orgasm, I sensed a change in Leo. While he was still slightly raised above me, his body was tenser than before and his face was a mask. I reached out to stroke him, but he jerked back.

"Are you okay," he asked through clenched teeth.

"Yes, I am."

"Could you take some more?"

"Absolutely!"

"I will be as careful as I can be, but I don't know if I can be gentle."

I nodded in acknowledgement as much as in consent.

That was all it took before Leo let loose in a flurry of motion. He was frantically pumping his iron rod into my wet, tight pussy. The sliding sensation, at a new pace, thrilled me. My hips moved in time with his, meeting as his erection slammed along my walls and his balls slapped at me with a satisfying "smack." Leo's eyes closed in concentration and he readied himself for the explosion. His movements became less fluid, more jerky, and frantic. I could actually feel him gaining more length as he jammed himself into me over and over again. At the very end he stopped pumping and simply ground into me. My clit was rubbed raw by his pubic hair and I felt myself clenching like I did right before I came earlier. I tried to hold off until Leo came; it was only right. But it was delicious torture trying to stave off oblivion.

Leo jerked once more and then suddenly went stiff. His eyes widened as in surprise and I felt him finally reach the stars. Inside me, buried deeply, his cock twitched and pumped; his seed spilled out of his body and mine enclosed him in a hot grip that stroked every last drop out. Before he was done, Leo's body began to go slack. I folded him into my arms and held him while the last of his seed spilled into me. As he settled against me, the motion rubbed my clit again and I was sent spinning off into the heavens once more. We both grunted as the clenching muscles gave us one more thunderbolt of pleasure.

We lay like that long after our fireworks ended. I was unwilling to let him slide out, and tried to keep my muscles clenched to keep him in for as long as possible. Leo stayed still, lying on top of me, keeping me warm with his body heat. Eventually, his member receded in exhaustion and he fell out with a wet "pop." We were both completely spent, but we held each other before we went to sleep, whispering.

Kissing him, I caressed Leo's face, neck and chest. He wound his arms around me and pressed my breasts against him.

"I hope you never regret doing this," he murmured as I nibbled an earlobe.

"Never. I promise," I stated. Regret seemed impossible, basking in the afterglow.

"Then we need to rest. I want to do more things that you'll never regret," he breathed into my ear.

"Sounds wonderful," I said, turning over and settling myself against his body.

Leo's arms wrapped around me, cocooning me. One arm around my waist, one under my head. A hand protectively wrapped around a breast.

"Yes, wonderful."

And then we wandered into eternity.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
The climax was well-worth waiting for!

The final sex scene was incredibly hot. I'm really glad I stayed with the story til the finish. Nice job!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

New Year’s Surprise Tamara helps Ben forget he got dumped.in Romance
Blind Date A woman helps her boss with his online dating ad.in Romance
Roommates Ch. 01 Erica gets a new roommate and more than she bargained for...in Erotic Couplings
Scheherazade and the King A mysterious girl falls into the hands of a troubled king.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Way Back Ch. 01 Recovering a life and seeking answers.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories