All Comments on 'Get a Room'

by RoseWilder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 16 years ago
This was a very well written and erotic story

You've captured very well the nature of a true D/s relationship, the give and take between the Dominant and the submissive. You also balanced well the description of both the control and erotic nature of their relationship. I look forward to reading more about Jacqueline and Victoria's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nicely Done

You truly captured the reader and kept them enthralled and interested for the whole story. A very well written piece. You explored areas that are normally only touched upon and kept the roles real. Exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful

A wonderful capturing of the scene, emotions and actions. So many seem to think that D/s is simply a matter of a Dom/me controlling their submissive, however the true relationship comes with love and trust. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. I'm not usually into girl-girl stuff, but that was.. Wow. That's all I can say. Good job!

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I just love this story , can't stop reading it. I hope you have a resent one about Jackie and Victoria . I think the other readers would like it too.

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
Wow!!!

Oh Wow! For all those looking for your hot lesbian romance fix, give this author a read.

Love the characters and plot. So loving and sexy,

Thanks for the Great Story!

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

nothing ruins a story more than the words "mistress"

Nicole2023Nicole202311 days ago

Would love to read how they met

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous