Get Up! To Get Down! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 322 years I have finally found her! I've heard the stories of old that state when you find your mate you will know. You will know this pull to be the strongest force you have ever felt in your life. To leave, deny or fail to protect your mate will literally kill you in one form or another. The day you set eyes on your mate your life will change for the better and your true purpose will shine. I now know this all as true.

From the 1st moment I saw her walk toward me I felt and knew she was the one. My one. It wasn't enough to see her body was one designed for a man in my case a vampire to find comfort and to let all inhibitions out to. My mate I believe I heard her say internally Katia is one hell of a woman.

Even in my many years of bachelorhood I've always been swayed toward more voluptuous women. Her bosom is oh so full with a waist that begs to be held on to. Her Hips are well rounded that practically screams to bare my children. Her legs are so long that all I can imagine is them wrapped around me as I give her what her body and soul has been searching for since she has became a woman. And that lovely round bottom of hers just calls to me to worship her in all ways infinitely possible. To think that anymore perfection could be given to a mere mortal is unperceivable or so I once thought.

When she looked me in the eyes for the 1st time I thought I was going to die for what I saw. My mate, my one is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. And this is saying a lot. For throughout my 322 years my eyes have seen thousands of beautiful women from many different backgrounds. But right now in this desolate parking lot none can compare to her.

Her skin reminds me of warmed silken caramel. Her big brown eyes just disarm me. Never once have I met a woman that I felt I could lose myself into just through what she assumes to be an innocent gaze. She has such the cutest little nose and the most delectable, full lush mouth. All of these unforgettable features are set in her beautiful heart shaped face. The fates have chosen well for me and for that I 'am eternally grateful.

Ahhh I guess I should say something because my mate is about to give herself a headache.

"Katia darling follow me."He said as he tugged at my hand.

"Where are we going? Something tells me I should have worn my comfortable heels..."

12