All Comments on 'Get What I Want and More Ch. 01'

by pervhubby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why

Are gay guys putting stories in loving wives. Not erotic, just gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Belongs in gay, not loving wives

Just a story about a gay guy using his wife to get his own cock to suck.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
if a guy wants to suck cock and take up the ass

while he has a sexy beautiful wife that's lying on the bed getting fucked in all of her holes by heterosexual friends, then I guess that's what he should do. It's just too bad I'm not one of his neighbors, I'd wear his wife out for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gay Story

Or fetish at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think you lost me....

....at "5 Inches thick".-man, octomom should be so lucky!This is definitely not a "loving wives" story-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Really

Not believable. She gangbanged them pretty quick. Any wife who always says hell n to swinging is not going to give in, in her own home. Possibly, if hubby is there they can booze her into it. TRY AGAIN!

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
What the FUCK!

Those of us who write and post stories in the Loving Wives category catch enough flack from the moral church lady squad. (You know the anons who don't like it when we and our wives have our fun. But they keep reading our stories so they can complain.) Now we have to contend with gay guys posting in the same category? I protest! I don't care if you're gay. You can do what ever floats your boat, but stay out of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cuck Boy

The story is just about mechanical fucking and sucking. In these stories you need to put in a little bit of what floats your boat. Do you crave humiliation? If so, describe how the thought of your buddy fucking your wife makes your skin crawl but you still have to watch even though she's laughing in your face the whole time. I've fucked four married women in my lifetime with their hubbys watching. There is a definite fantasy being played out during these sessions. You could have sucked off your buddies at the poker game...you didn't need to go to that length but your bbw did enjoy it....not surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heres something to wonder and ponder

Imagine if your story was true.Imagine if you will though some differences. Imagine the wife did'nt only start cuckolding her husband imagine she chased him with a knife.Every single day he came home he'd lose a body part and have to sew it back on. Eventually he becomes a disfigured monster of a man. Then hes locked in the basement while his wife cucks him. She only comes downstairs to add new body parts to him. She adds anything she wishes. First she sews a fork to his body then a live pigeon. It culminates in him becoming a horrible beast who she leaves in the middle of the woods with her new man driving. After a little while someone sees the monster and shoots him putting him out of his misery. Tell me what you guys think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Hot but a little quick moving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fussy

He must not have fussy balls because he had to suck ass!

summ_57summ_57almost 6 years ago
.MY FANTASY ALSO

great story! THAT HAS BEEN MY FANTASY, WANT TO SEE WIFE FUCKED, THEN HAVE ME CLEAN HER PUSSY AND SUCK HIS COCK! SHE IS SOMEWHAT OF A PRUDE ALSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Loved the story. For I would love to get caught up in helping my wife take on all comers. Call me a cuck or cleaning machine as long as wife and I have fun.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
THIS SLUT BITCH JUST CAN'T BE TRUSTED

Hubby and her discuss sharing numerous times.. now remember.. she told him ABSOLUTELY NOT every time.. and the last time it was discussed he was told.. DO NOT bring it up again...ha!! this bitch slut whore that said absolutely not.. waits till she is alone with the guys..does what she says she will NEVER do.. and starts the whole thing behind his back when he's at work making a living to support her... This bitch slut whore CANNOT be trusted and I guarantee its gonna get a lot lot worse ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous