All Comments on 'Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
love it!!

I love road trip seduction stories with big titted mommas and their well hung sons. Not sure what you're going to do for an encore without repeating yourself over and over. Maybe a threesome with the bride to be once they hit LA. Hope we won't have to wait long for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great description of...

the total fuck-frenzy a mother and son get into when the boy's big hard cock takes its rightful place up his own mother's mommy-hole. A boy never cums as much as when he's blasting his creamy semen up the cunt he came out of, his own damn birth canal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good fuck

please finish this good fucking thriller,

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
OMG!

The build was great. A big cock and big boobs. Fucking HOT! I played with myself all the way thru this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

This is a great mother son story as it shows love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great homework for an Englishman

Based on "car park" vs parking lot and "duvet" vs comforter I have to guess you are an Englishman. Excellent homework studying the old Route 66 and using this for the story, 5 stars.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 10 years ago
Quite a trip!

Almost two years in the making? Well, it was time well spent. Fun to read! Don't know what you have left for part two but I'll stick around for the ride.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
More, More

Waiting for next chapter. Great writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I usually don't comment on stories but I must say this is an excellent story I can't wait for the second one this one may have ruined all other road trip ones for me well thought out and written great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

the best story of mother and son incest I have read on here, write more about your further adventures on route 66

cardinalfancardinalfanover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Can't wait to read more. All of your stories are pretty good actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is great! Post the next one a.s.a.p. please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Amazing story definetly worth all your hardwork.

Thank You!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
I like a good story

I don't mind a long story as long as its good a story. This was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SON GETS HIS ROCKS OFF IN MOM'S ROOT SEXY SEX!!!

He shoots that thick hot baby batter he's been brewing all journey long in his heavy, horny nutsack, digging his dick deep as he sends his seed right where it's needed: straight in his mother's womb! She takes her son's spunk like a champ, knowing she's been craving it all along their sexually tense drive, yearning for that sperm, her teen boy's teeming baby-making goo, feeding her fertile, hungry snatch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your story got me wet and horny.

I've loved all your stories and have fingered myself several times thinking about Sam or Jake being my very own stud son. But now I know that Brandon is the son for me not only because thats my own son's name- which makes it so much more naughtier for me when I'm reading it, watching a mother/son porn clip and riding my very own version of the 'rabbit', but because this son is much more aggressive and a dirty talker. I'm eager to know if you'd consider returning to any of these huge dick son's you wrote about earlier and seeing how the relationship has evolved. I'd love to see how it would work with a dominant son, submissive slut mother. (I think that aggressiveness takes away my own culpability when the incestuous penetration begins and so I enjoy it more!!) I'm not sure what I'd do if my son came on to me very aggressively and I'm frankly afraid to know that I could and would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really a great story.Hope you keep writing stories like this

vlogg5vlogg5almost 10 years ago
10 out of 10

simply an amazing story with amazing writing. you could easily write a best seller. well, maybe not easily. i suspect it would take a lot of hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Route 66 Rocks

Enjoyed your story, and its purposeful heroine seducing her well-hung son. Keep Rockin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are an excellent writer of mom son erotic fiction!

Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yawn

Boring long trip with a trickle crash ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

What..is..the..purpose..of..the..inane..punctuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a turn off

With all the smirking you have the son doing throughout the first chapter just shows him to be an arrogant little prick who doesn't deserve any consideration. Personally, I've gone through life ignoring arrogant people. They're nothing but stingy little bastards and a complete waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a turn off

With all the smirking you have the son doing just shows him to be an arrogant little prick who doesn't deserve any consideration. Personally, I've gone through life ignoring arrogant people. They're nothing but stingy little bastards and a complete waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's this ARRRGH, URRRGH, HHHHH crap

Quit trying to write the sounds you think people make when having sex. It comes across as being dumb and idiotic and takes away from what you're writing. Just say that they moan or groan and let that be it. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enough is enough

I finally gave up halfway through this page. I'm going on to another author's work and forget about this. I've read some good stories on this site, but what I've read so far on this submission page hasn't done a thing for me . Good bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nada mas

2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A good story but too long. The sexual side with the detail was good. Couldn't understand the criticism of some comments we all knew what was going to happen.

The only other point is the side of his penis, 11 inch is rare, keep it to 7 or 8 a bit bigger than average.

I particular enjoyed it because it reminded me of a trip with my Mum as a teenager. We were sight seeing, Mum's idea in the Lake District. Mum asked me to accompany her as she said no friend would go with her, no man in her life as Dad had gone and Mum was bringing me up. I had no money as I was doing an apprenticeship so it was a freebee. And us teenagers like freebee's.

We hopped between Bed & Breakfast and Travel Lodges. Needles to say over the years as I went through puberty we had seen each other in different states of undress and nudity. Noticed Mum more as a woman at about 10 years old, I was constantly aware of my body and doing biology made me inquisitive. Mum and I only had one combined bathroom and toilet. Not a great problem but at times we would be both be using them together. We had a bath with glass door for a shower.

We had both seen each other stood up or sat down in the bath while the other was on the toilet. It was at this early age I become aware of the way Mum sat on the toilet to wee and if I was in the bath had a good view of her virgina. I was now taking more bath's than shower's in the hope of seeing her virgina. Mum would be in trousers, skirt or dress. What ever see wore I would have a good view of her dropping her trousers or pulling her skirt/dress up to her waist then lowering her panties.

This gave me a good education of Mother's virgina, bush and activities. Mum would always wipe herself going down, look at the toilet paper before dropping it into the toilet.

My inquisitiveness became too much and asked Mum "Why do you look at the toilet paper before you drop it?".

"Well, Brian", she said with a pause "a good question, glad you asked, you are observant, a lady needs to inspect herself", Mum said embarrassed and reddening.

"Mum, what are you looking for?" I was now embarrassed. If I had been an older teenager I would have known not to ask and circumstances would have been different.

"Well, Brian" Mum said again "I was about to explain but had to make it understandable for you. A lady once a month bleeds from her 'noonie', it's all quite natural and not like a cut. Have you covered it in biology?"

"No Mum"

"You will do. As I said it's all normal for a lady, also ladies pass things through there bodies their body doesn't need and its called a 'discharge'. Your Dad would have explained this to you when you were older but I'm Mum & Dad to you".

"Thank you Mum" I said. We had both lost our embarrassment and were having a mature chat at my understanding level.

Mum pulled up her panties and sat back down on the toilet. "Now we are on the subject, Brian you are growing up and will be going through puberty soon, it's a change in your body as you become a man. Your voice will change in a couple of years, called 'breaking', hairs will grow on your face called 'bum fluff' and will have to start shaving at about 15 or 16.

Now the embarrassing bit Brian, I can see you already have soft downy hair growing around your 'privates', more importantly I can see your 'willy' is growing and your testicles forming under your willy. All part of growing up Brian.

I've also noticed you touch yourself around your willy as you are getting nice felling's down there, all to be expected. You will enjoy the next 5 years of your life Brian.

"Mum" I said "I'm confused, why does it have to happen?", do remember I enjoyed looking at Mum's virgina.

"Brian love, all will become apparent as time goes by, it's an exciting time in a boys life", Mum said "but what I want to say is this. Now you are becoming a man, my man, you might not want me to share the bathroom with you, so please tell me and I will respect your wishes darling".

"No, that's okay Mum, I like our time together where ever we are".

"Thank you Brian, just keep it in your mind for the future Son"

When I was 12 or 13 my erections began at night, during the day in the bath, as we know could be any time. Along with the 'wet dreams' and the assisted 'wet dreams'. Well they were fun but never told Mum.

Mum and I continued to share the bathroom although remembered Mum saying if I wanted privacy could ask her to stop.

Must admit I received a buzz from being in close to proximity to Mum without clothes on or using the toilet when Mum was bathing or showering. What did become apparent was I used to spend more time bathing in hope Mum would come in or I would always go to the toilet when Mum was bathing. Often saw Mum's breasts and if showering her virgina if showering behind the glass screen. I used to wee then wash my willy under the tap before tucking it away in my pants just so I could show Mum it was growing. Then sit on the toilet and talk to Mum so I could look at her body. Our eyes often crossed and I'd continue looking till I turned my eyes away so Mum knew I was looking at her body.

Mum played games with me as she more often than not always came to use the toilet when I was bathing. Mum seamed to delight in taking her time raising her dress/skirt or lowering her trousers. Mum would wiggle her hips while lowering her panties to her knees or lower, sometimes even taking them off and chucking them into the dirty wash basket and missing. Mum's panties were changing in colour, size, shape and decorativeness. She never wore 'Granny Knickers' but on the plain side and normally white. I enjoyed the show and looking at her virgina which at times was shaved or giving it a 'runway' allowing me a good look at her pussy lips and now know at her clitoris. Most times making willy twitch in the bath. Mum would look me in the eye for a comment or reaction. As Mum said 'You will enjoy the next 5 years of your life', she was quite right.

We had an unsaid agreement that our intimacies would go no further and was never spoken about. Mum would often stand at the mirror putting on face cream while looking at me in the bath and I'd play with myself so she could see from the reflection in the mirror.

Now I digress big time. Years later and now out of school and shaving.

We went on holiday to the Lake District and a Freebie for me as I'm an apprenticeship. We based ourselves in a Travel Lodge near Windermere for the midweek for 4 days so being able to travel out daily.

It was here our lives changed, we had a double bed and the normal toilet in the bathroom. We were still continuing our 'naughty but nice' intimacies in the bathroom.

We were out one day, parked the car near Hawkshead Hill and were walking towards Coniston Water with the fantastic views. Well why are the Lakes so beautiful, because of the rain. We were soaked through to the skin even with our waterproof jackets out of my Backpack. We took shelter under a 'lean-to' and had a hot drink from the Backpack. The weather never eased so we 'bit the bullet' and started back to the car, rejoiced when we saw it. Put Backpack and weather proofs in boot, knocked mud off boots, started car to warm us up. Mum took off her boots and socks, dried her feet some what and put on her sandals to drive. The car steamed up but we sorted it out. Mum started off and drove back to the Travel Lodge.

On the way back we made light of the bad weather and being soaked, told Mum she looked like a 'drowned rat' and scary with the mascara all over her face. For this I was slapped. I politely told her 'you'll be sorry' as she was driving.

As we pulled up at the Travel Lodge Mum said 'better take your boots off and leave in car as we don't want to spoil the room.

Parked up, put our weather proofs on and ran to the entrance. Mum arrived first in sandals but I only had socks on. Went up to our room on the first floor. Both agreed to a hot bath. We stripped off all our wet clothes in the bathroom and dropped them on the floor. I was naked, Mum stood in her purple panties.

"I'm in the shower first" said Mum.

"Don't think so", I said "you're not undressed yet".

With that Mum stepped into the shower, I pulled her purple panties down and gave her bum a gentle slap. "That's for the slap in the car" I said and joined her in the shower and put the hot water on.

"Ouch" Mum said followed by "harder" and wiggled her bum.

The hot water cascaded over our bodies to warm us up.

We were in a new scenario now as we had never been together in the bath/shower. When we settled down and warmer, we looked at each other as if to say, "Opps".

I broke the silence and said "Mum, pass the soap and flannel, I'll wash your back".

"Okay Brian", looked me in the eyes and passed soap and flannel.

Still looking in Mum's eyes I said "Turn round" I stepped back and looked at her body, Mum smiled and looked down at my manhood. I think it twitched.

Washing Mum's back, well more caressing it, she purred. I held her shoulders and turned her round, with the flannel I gentle washed her face of the remaining mascara. I placed a kiss on her forehead. With the soaped flannel I washed her front, first her boobs which made her nipples stand, then down her sides and finally over her tummy and down between her legs.

Mum shuddered and said "Brian, Brian......."

"Yes please, wash my back" I replied and put the flannel in her hand.

Mum took it and I turned around, soaped it and started washing my back. Mum used her other hand with the soap in it and run it over my shoulders and back. The flannel traced down my back and to the cheeks in my bum.

Mum was turning me on, I had a semi hard-on.

"Turn around, son please" Mum stuttered.

As I turned around Mum's eyes met mine and started washing my chest, ran the flannel under my arms then down my chest towards my stomach. I leaned forward and kissed Mum on the head again. Mum tilted her head up and I tilted mine down, our lips met. It was a peck from Mother to Son, then another with passion of a forming a relationship.

Mum and I parted and I bought my hands up to her breasts, with a rush of breath Mum accepted my hands, dropped the flannel, her mouth opened but no words. I leaned over and kissed her mouth. Pulled back I said "Please Mum".

"Okay my Son, I love you" with that Mums hands went down to my penis and from a semi hard-on went to full erection and started playing with me. The water still cascading over us made us even hotter. Mum was bringing me to boiling point.

"Brian we should have done this years ago, we've been teasing each other over the years as you have gone through puberty and became a man, my man".

My hands still on her breasts with thumbs running over her nipples, Mum still caressing my penis. I said "I love you Mum", at that moment my cum shot all over Mum as she drained the last seed from me and smiled saying, "Wanted to do that for years, I'm so happy Brian".

As we cleaned up, I turned the water off and we stepped out of the shower. We dried off, hugged and kissed. I became aroused again and ran my hand down to Mum's noonie. Only to have my hand removed and slapped, "What" I mumbled.

"Naughty Boy", Mum said "Now be gentle with me, it's been a long time for me so go at it like a 'bull in a china shop" please. Lets go to bed we have all night and the rest of our live".

"Agreed Mum"

The rest is history, Mum and I never looked back. Should write the full story.

I've enjoyed writing this memory.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUM AGAIN!!!!!

No, I won't be cumming again - my cock is so fucking sore from all the hand abuse it received while cumming three times reading this bad boy!!!!

Blackfen must be the hardest fucking babe in the fuck world to know all this shit let alone put it together in a way to cause such things as perpetual erections and involuntary ejaculations!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever read any more cock-hardening material any-fucking-where than this story. I just hope my poor abused penis heals for more fist-fucking another day!!!!!

SoberFun9618SoberFun9618over 4 years ago
Great story!

I absolutely love this story! You did an amazing job with the build - up and perfectly executed the story telling. I can not wait to read all of your work and I hope you continue to write.

Thank you so much

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Unfucking Believable

Absolutely spectacular, erotic and hot as hell.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 3 years ago

Really enjoy, your stories but *2* things I find detract from the, Hottness. First, you, really need to, lose most of the unnecessary, and confusing apostrophes. They, do absolutely, nothing but confuse the, read. In addition, the Pirate sounds -ie: ARRRGH.. don't lend, anything to the read, instead of, some more realistic Foul language, like Ohhh FUCKkk and Ohh Myy GODDddd...etc.

Otherwise... VERY HOTTttt//!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everything was good up till when they fucked. Here your understanding of how that fucking scene went right in the shitter!! Absolutely NO guy is going to pull out of his woman during their first fuck to jack off over her!! That is totally unrealistic!!! Once he's fucking her hard he's going to stay in her till he blows, that's what both of them have dreamed of. That entire scene was so pitiful I didn't bother with part 2 as it's going to be further aggravating and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ARRRGH, ME MATEY, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER!!! " i DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GET THAT NINE IN COCK IN MY SEVEN INCH DEEP PUSSY, BUT YOU DO." URRGHH, ARRRGH, UMMMPH, FUCK ME, HARDER, HARDER STILL, HARDER LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING A SLUT MOTHER!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

He never comes in her!

OldfartpantsOldfartpantsover 1 year ago

Great story I loved it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your effort in writing this story. It is a nice change when the mother knows what she wants and goes after it. This story reflects a honest, mutually consenual incestuous mating of mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GRINDED IS NOT A WORD!!!!!!!!

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

I loved your story, thank you so much, it was a great change of pace.

I loved how you raised the degree of immersion in the characters and how wonderful that feeling was while I was reading, I hope you do more with 2 chapters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved reading and stroking my slippery cock!!! Thanks. Maybe you would like to hear some of my personal incest experiences. Let me know.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best mother-son stories. Absolutely guilt free. I love these guilt free stories with both of them knowing what they want and going after it. I loved the way you developed the plot, progressing little by little towards the inevitable encounter, yet keeping the whole process flirty and erotic. The emotion is similar to when you're humping a really sexy woman and you are about to cum, but you will yourself not to because you want to prolong the emotion. Lovely. But I am disappointed a little. You create both of them with very high libidos, hardly any guilt, and with a devil may care attitude when it comes to going after and getting what they want, yet when it comes to the final icing in the cake (pun intended), by which I mean flooding his mother's pussy, they behave like teenagers. They pull out each time. The entire build up is lost when you muck up with the climax (again pun intended). You could have as well got them to dry hump each other. Not satisfactory at all. Otherwise the story is good.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman6416 days ago

Just wanted to say I truly enjoyed your hot little story. (It was a little more realistic the some others). I cam multiple times while reading it. There's something about incestuous stories that keeps me hard. Looking forward to reading the next chapter and some of your other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous