All Comments on 'Getting a Life Ch. 06'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gotta love Chucks.....

Blew me away with Linda and Chucks' story. HOT DAMN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ahhhh

I'm in love with the men in your story. Btw please don't let Linda ruin what they have because she's not used to being valued.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

This is what Linda wanted but now she is too tongue tied to say how she feels. I hope she will have her thoughts together after she wake up. Chuksy need to just come out and ask Linda how she feels. Both of them will end up screwing things up if they don't talk about it.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 10 years ago
Holy smokes!

I was SO scared Chuks was gonna tell Linda that he was gay and then you threw that fiyah on me! Good Lawd!

Hope everything's okay, glad you're back, can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?

Why hasn't Selena fucked Tai yet tho? I can't live off of them just kissing. And even Linda didn't get fully dicked down. Like good job but wtf.

Dat_girlDat_girlover 9 years ago
waiting for more

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really wish authors would finish the entire story before posting instead of leaving readers hanging for months.

Kinkerbell84Kinkerbell84over 9 years ago
Soooo...the last installment was made available 5/14

When the hell are we going to get another?? Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES