Getting a Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, stop it.". She giggled.

"Doesn't seem like it." He proceeded to attack her ribs, his action fueled by the sound of her laughter and playful protest as she continually squirmed to get away from him and he teased her.

Her movements caused the seat to recline and Tai to reach lower, it was only when she was halfway down that he let-up, "Oh my goodness, oh God you're evil." She smiled as she tried to regain her breath from laughing that long. She hadn't laughed so hard in almost a year, it felt good to laugh this way.

"You said you weren't ticklish." He argued, he was now looming over her, watching the pleasant smile spread across her face which barely distracted him from her heaving breasts.

Once again, while she regained her breath, Selly noticed Tai's eyes glaze over. Only then, did she realize her vulnerable position, how she had gotten under him, she honestly couldn't remember, all she knew was that look of raw desire he was giving her was sending delightful tingles up and down her spine and so not helping her breathing. She watched him lean closer, her tongue slithered out to wet her lips unconsciously, pulling his gaze to that part of her anatomy.

He was only inches away from her full lips when he felt her hand wedge between them, he looked straight at her quizzically, "Did anyone ever tell you you look like Samurai Jack?"

Where that question had popped out of, Selly couldn't say, she only wanted to distract him, she was nervous and hadn't really thought it through before blurting it out. She could still feel her heart beating erratically, he was yet to move an inch away and was now smiling amusingly at her

"Did anyone ever tell you you look like Samurai Jack's love interest?" He countered. He didn't wait for her reply, swooping down to claim the object of his many fantasies the entire night- her lips, muffled protests dissipated into urging moans as her grip on his shirt eased, the taste of her cherry lip gloss intoxicated him like no other, working in tandem with the sounds of her soft moans to tickle his senses. If he didn't know any better, he'd think she was using some sort of spell on him, he just never thought he'd be so enamored by a female that nothing else would matter but her.

Every stroke his expert tongue took in her mouth, brought Selly to a newer height of ecstacy. Somewhere in the recesses of her mind, she was questioning the sense in letting Tai kiss her so passionately, but that was far, far behind. In the forefront were thoughts of how good his kiss felt, how heady the scent of him was and how his large frame fit so perfectly with her smaller one, she felt the unexplainable need to pull him fully atop her and spread her legs for him, give him the go ahead to ravish her just like he wanted- like she wanted. The past few nights had been filled with dreams of him coming into her room and taking her in every position she could think of and on every surface imaginable. The first time she had had that dream, she had woken up sweaty, horny and scared, consequently, the fear had seized. Normally, whenever she woke up in such a flustered state, her fingers usually finished the work while her mind thought up some other tool that could've done it better.

As though her body was responding to the whims of her thoughts, her hands slid to his firm butt and pulled him closer.

A low groan erupted from his throat, his own way of telling her how much he was loving her take charge attitude. This night just kept getting better, having gotten her go ahead with that little action, his lips left hers and he sprinkled kisses along her jawline, "God, I want you....I want you so bad Selena." He murmured against her skin. Barely had those words left his lips when he felt her stiffen beneath him.

He stopped his ministrations and raised his eyes to meet hers, she had that look in her eyes like someone who had just come out of shock and he knew the night had come to an end. Still, he had to ask, "What's wrong?" His voice was soft, a sharp contrast to what lay beneath his pants.

Her expression changed to one of regret as her eyes looked away from his, "I...I'm sorry, it's just...." Her voice trailed off, she was unable to put her thoughts into words knowing she had once again disappointed him.

Tai lifted himself off her and returned to his seat, "It's okay, I understand." He replied simply. He couldn't say how true that statement was for now, did he truly understand? Not quite, he hadn't been in her position ever so it wasn't easy to understand. Oddly enough, he wasn't as disappointed or hurt as he thought he should be, he didn't feel that pang of hurt or rejection he knew was supposed to go through him.

Then again, he knew what he was getting into when he made the decision to court her, he didn't expect it to be a walk in the park, he supposed this was just one of those things he'd have to condone until he was able to get her out of her grieving state for good. If she had been locked up for 8 months like her friends said, then this could just end up being the most difficult thing he had ever done.

Selly closed her eyes and took in a deep breath to still her erratic heart, "Tai, I'm really sorry..." He placed a finger upon her lips effectively cutting her short.

"You shouldn't apologise." He gave her one of his charming smiles, "You did nothing wrong. I know you haven't fully recovered from what you went through and I'm not pushing you. Take your time, I'll be right here with you." He assured and found he really meant those words.

Selly smiled, she swore she didn't deserve this man, he didn't have to take all her bullshit, but he did. He was funny, witty and incredibly attractive, there were thousands of women who would willingly offer themselves to him and he was stuck with her of all people. She doubted many women got this lucky with men.

She took his hand and placed a light kiss on his palm, "Thank you."

"Thank you." He replied. They held each other's gazes for a while, communicating their feelings without words until he broke the comfortable silence, "I should've walked you to your door before attacking your lips, sorry for turning the process upside down."

She laughed, "No worries, you can make it up on the second date."

He grinned from ear to ear, he had already thought of the perfect place to take her on their second date. Now he only needed some help to achieve what he had in mind.

*****

TV had never been so boring.

It had been somewhat of a lazy evening, they had had dinner a bit too early and all that was left before they surrendered to sleep was to chat, watch some television and have their night baths.

They had done the chatting while they cooked....well, while Chuks cooked and she drank some wine. She had been too tired to lift a finger and as always, he didn't insist that she do anything, cooking was a hobby for him anyway so he didn't feel the burden of doing it all alone.

Then while they ate tthey had discussed about what took place at their offices, she thought one of the partners at the firm she worked had been trying to get her fired since she had rejected his sexual advances a month ago and she had reported him to her boss today who promised he'd do something about it, but she didn't trust him and was already thinking of getting another job.

He on the other hand, had somewhat of an eventful day. Linda almost broke her ceramic plate when Chuks broke the news to her that one of his co-workers had asked him out. He found the entire idea funny- she didn't, and even now, 2 hours later, she still couldn't get the thought off her mind. It didn't matter that he had told her he turned the woman down, she knew women and she knew Chuks.

He made everything sound so inconsequential, but she knew she had officially gotten that competition she had been hoping against. He may have turned the woman down, but she would definitely be back, Chuks wasn't the kind of man women just left simply because he said so and knowing him, he probably wasn't as firm in his rejection. She doubted Chuks could say anything with a straight face, it was only when his brother died that she discovered he could get emotional. Save for that, she couldn't remember a time when he spoke to someone like he meant it.

She picked up the remote and changed the channel for the thousandth time, she wasn't even watching so there really was no reason to keep changing the channel, but she was restless. He had really screwed up her thoughts with his news, she was starting to doubt herself now. Maybe she wasn't doing enough to get his attention...but damn it, what else did she have to do? She had damn near had sex with him to prove she was attracted to him, she had flirted, she had cared, she had done everything she could. What else did he want? It was times like this that she hated how aloof he could get. She knew he was attracted to her, but he put up that attitude like she didn't bother him half as much as he bothered her and she was sick of it.

She had to get more out of him, he couldn't keep camouflaging his emotions.

She heard the shower running, followed by his whistling to a Bob Marley track...'I shot the Sherrif'...his sonorous voice followed with the lyrics of the song. He only sang while bathing if he was happy, why was he happy? Different thoughts breezed through her mind until she couldn't take it anymore.

She stood up and marched into his bedroom, what was she going to do there? She didn't know yet. She stepped into his private enclave, anyone coming in here just knew the space belonged to Chuks, the entire room smelled just like him- strong and masculine. It was simple in arrangement, there was a king-size bed in the middle, spread with ash-colored sheets, he liked monotonous colours. A small bookshelf was beside the bedroom's only window, most of the books contained food recipes, not quite the types of books one would expect in a man's bedroom.

He didn't have a mirror in the room, he found it unnecessary as there was already one in the bathroom- maybe he would dress better if he had a standing mirror...then again, his dress sense had nothing to do with mirrors, he just didn't have style.

She walked bare-footed into the room, her feet connecting with the cold, hardwood floor beneath them. She could still hear him singing, but he probably knew someone had come in. He had a keen sense of hearing, things other people barely heard, he did loud and clear.

She wasn't sure what she was coming in here for, but she just liked his room, it was always cool and comfortable and neat, she wasn't as neat as he was though she did try to keep her room decent. A gust of wind came through the window causing goose bumps against her skin, she rubbed her bare arms to warm herself, the year was coming to an end and winter was due soon enough so this would be routines few weeks from now.

She moved to the window to close it when he stopped singing, "Ah shit."

She looked towards the bathroom wondering what had gone wrong, her attention now steered away from the window.

"Lin, can you get me my towel? I left it in my drawer."

Her eyes moved to the drawer, but all she could think of was the fact that he had walked into the bathroom butt naked. Her imagination went amok picturing his fine ass walking around this bedroom in nothing but his birthday suit, all that mass of lean muscle, a tight butt and sturdy thighs on display.

She unconsciously shivered in delight as her thoughts resulted in a pool between her thighs, she needed that man if she wanted to keep her senses.

"Lin? Towel please." He called, bringing her back to reality.

She went to the drawer and pulled out the towel, her feet moved toward the bathroom like she was being controlled by some other being.

She opened the door and walked in only to go still as she was met with the translucent glass of the shower. She could only make out the form of him, she gripped the towel in her hands

"Linda, we pay for water remember?"

Why didn't he just get the towel his damn self? Why pull her into an obvious trap like he didn't know what he did to her? She would show him.

The screen door slid open just slightly, "Damn it Lin, where's....?"

If Linda had known it would be this easy to get Chuks tongue-tied, she would've done this many times. She stood with a small smile, his towel wrapped loosely around her naked body and her blue eyes filled with mischief.

She saw his adam's apple bob like he had just taken a gulp, "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice just a little deeper.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I brought you your towel."

"You're supposed to hand it to me, not wrap it around yourself."

"What difference does it make?" She teased, "You want me to take it off? Or would you do the honors?" She asked as she stepped closer ignoring how fast her heart was beating. She had practiced this so many times, she didn't think she'd be this nervous when she finally got the chance to execute it.

She thought she saw his jaw tick as his eyes narrowed into sliths, was he mad at her? He slid the door shut none too gently and she heard the sound of the running shower go off.

Had she made a wrong move? Before she could answer that, the shower door slid open once again, and in a flash, he had snatched the towel off her and slid the door shut again

"Put your clothes back on before I get out." His voice was hard on the other side making her question her actions.

Rather than follow his order, she hit back at him, "Why?"

"Damn it Linda, but your fucking clothes back on!" He repeated.

What the hell was wrong with him? Didn't he find her attractive enough? In her entire life, she never thought a man would reject her, why then did it have to be the man she wanted? Of all the men in the world, he had to be the one to turn her down like she didn't mean shit. Like he felt nothing at the sight of her naked? She was frustrated, angry and humiliated.

She slid the bathroom door open and he immediately turned his back to her muttering a curse, "Look at me, Chuks. Tell me, what's so wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you Lin, get some clothes on."

"No! Am I so ugly you can't stand the sight of me naked? Or maybe I'm not curvy enough for you. Look at me!" She reached for him and turned him back around to face her

His eyes were lowered, "There's nothing wrong with you Linda, you're perfectly fine. Just put your clothes back on." He insisted as he walked past her and into the bedroom.

She followed him defiantly, focused solely on squeezing the truth out of him, she had to understand why he was treating her like shit, "I'll walk around this house naked every fucking day until you tell me why you find me so unattractive."

"I don't find you unattractive, I just don't want to see you naked."

"Why?" He didn't give her a reply, rather he concentrated on looking for his sweat pants, "Why?" She repeated, her voice more insistent, "Chuks, answer me..."

"Because seeing you naked does shit to me and I don't want to take you like some neanderthal." He shouted.

Linda backed away at his outburst, was that it? He couldn't control himself around her? Was that why he had been punishing her this way? Didn't he know she wanted him to lose control? A small smile tugged at her lips, but it was quickly replaced by a puzzled look, "Why not?"

"Because I love you."

"I'm not your little sister Chuks, I'm sick of hearing you tell me you love me...."

"Not like that Linda, I mean I love you like I'm IN LOVE with you."

The silence that permeated the entire room at that statement was unrivalled. Linda was unsure of what to do, she wanted to jump around and twerk in excitement, but one part of her felt slightly shamed that all this time she was throwing herself at him, he had been taking great pains to resist her because what he felt for her went beyond mere lust. Did he now think she was only after him because she was horny and needed someone to satisfy her primal urge? Gosh! She felt so stupid.

She went to where she had dropped her clothes and put them back on, all the while wondering if he'd say anything else to her or if she should say something to him. In the end, she made up her mind on what to do and she swore that was the dumbest thing she could've said.

"I'm sorry." He didn't reply her, but she swore she heard him sigh.

She began her walk of shame and nearly made it to the door when his voice pierced the silence, "Is that all?"

She stopped and turned to him, "What?"

"Is that all? You're sorry?" His voice was louder now.

She stood rooted to the ground, unsure of what to say to him, she couldn't believe she was this dumbfounded, she had never been this clueless on what to say to him, she was usually a chatterbox around him and now, she was lost.

"I...Chuksy...."

"You shouldn't call me that." He cut in

"Why?" She was surprised at how withdrawn he sounded now. He said nothing and she knew instantly that she would go nowhere if they didn't clear this up. She took a few unsure steps to him, hesitantly, she placed her hand on a toned bicep and felt him go still.

"Talk to me, please."

"There's nothing to say Linda, I just thought...." He hesitated.

"You thought what?"

He shook his head, "Never mind."

"But I do." She placed a wet kiss against his arm causing him to shudder, she repeated the action, this time letting her tongue encircle a spot. It was too much.

She was barely aware of when he turned, but within seconds, Linda found herself in Chuks' arms and her lips crushed against his, she moaned when his tongue shot into the cavern that was her mouth, seeking to conquer unmercifully. Every nerve in her tingled in excitement, she couldn't remember a time when she was kissed so deeply, so thoroughly, so...primally. Her hands latched unto his biceps to steady herself as he took what had always been his with a possessiveness that belied his otherwise gentle nature.

She tried to match him stroke for stroke, but she soon realised she was by far out-matched, her lower lips throbbed as she wondered what he would do to them if he was doing this to her upper lips.

It didn't take long before strong arms once again hefted her up and she was bracing herself, crossing her long limbs around his neck and waist, his hand keeping her up by her waist, the other massaging her butt, she moaned into his mouth as she unconsciously began grinding her crotch against his, seeking a relief he liked to elude her.

He didn't wait for her go ahead before his palm enveloped her full breasts and located her distended nipple, she detached her lips from his and threw her head back in ecstacy, murmuring incoherent words as his expert hand kneaded her breast and pulled at her nipple. With her lips away, he pressed his against her offered throat in it's graceful slenderness.

His hand began playing with the hem of her shirt and the chant began in her head: take it off, take it off, take it off.

"Take this off." His deep voice, thickened with desire, clashed with a chant and she felt him tug at her shirt to emphasise his point.

Without an extra thought, she whipped her thin shirt off her body, exposing her bare breasts to him, she watched his eyes glaze over and couldn't help the powerful feeling that breezed through her, it dulled the nervousness considerably.

He pulled her head down for another kiss and she moaned into his mouth, only too happy to continue the tongue-duel with him. A deeper moan escaped her lips when she felt his palm envelope a boob, her nipple grew even stiffer between his fingers, his lips delved lower to her slender neck and she placed her hand on both sides of his head, guiding him to where she needed those lips.

She muttered some obscene words when his teeth latched onto her rosy nipple, "oh, fuck! Chuksy" she breathed, trying to force more of her breast into his mouth, but he wouldn't budge. He was fully in control here.