Getting a Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

His hand travelled lower between them until he found her crotch which was now soaked through, he moved the damp material aside to find her bare cunt, waiting eagerly for his invasion, in a heartbeat he had a digit sliding between her folds, Linda whimpered, her hips moving to get that wonderful alien object deeper into her.

"More, please, I...oh holy shit..." Her voice trailed off as he added another digit and fucked her harder with his long fingers, reaching places she hadn't been able to get her dildo to, all the while, he laved at her nipple, bit, tugged and sucked the hard bud till she was sure it would ache as deliciously as her pussy would by the next morning.

He raised his head up to take her lips once again, his tongue doing the same thing to her mouth as his fingers were doing to her nether regions. She felt the tremors begin to go through her body as his ministrations intensified. She needed to breathe. She pulled her mouth away from his and looked down at him, he met her gaze, her blue eyes telling of how much she was loving the things he was doing to her body and his promising even more.

She threw her head back in ecstacy as his movements became harder, faster and she felt her climax approaching, "I...I'm..."

"You're cumming?" He asked as his thumb found her clit and put some pressure on it. That was all he needed to do to unravel her. She trashed violently in his arms as she experienced a mind-numbing climax that left her breathless and sweaty. She collapsed in his arms, panting. She felt her eyelids grow heavy, but she refused to succumb to sleep, she shouldn't even be feeling sleepy.

In all her years, she had never fallen asleep before the main event, but this...christ! She had never felt this sated from just getting finger-fucked, she could only imagine what it would feel like to have all of him inside her....speaking of which, she swore she could feel his shaft against her thigh, all she'd have to do was move a few inches...she felt him tighten his hold on her when she tried to adjust herself.

"Chuksy..." She breathed, she placed a small kiss against his shoulder.

"You're tired, you should rest." He replied in a soft, yet commanding voice.

"But I haven't returned the favour." She nibbled against his ear, but his grip failed to loosen, instead, he began moving towards the bed.

"It wasn't a favour." He replied, he pulled back the covers and laid her gently on the bed.

Once her back came in contact with the bed, it was hard to keep her eyes open, "I should..."

He placed a finger against her lips, "Enough talk, rest."

Against her wish, Linda found herself falling into the temptation of sleep, she managed to mutter a few words before she was completely enveloped by sleep, "I'll make it up to you."

She missed the small smile that came upon his face, as well as the affectionate brush he gave her cheek and his ensuing words, "That's not what I wanted to hear." He kissed the tip of her nose and left her sleeping form. He needed some alone time.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers