Getting a Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to James and took his hand feeling the heat of Scott's eyes on me the entire way. My heart was racing and I could feel my chest rising and falling quickly. He took my hand and placed it on the table top.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said as his eyes moved to where my dress had opened and he reached up. I trembled as I felt his fingers flow over my skin, over my breasts.

Looking up at him, I took a deep breath. "That is yes."

Taking a small step closer, his fingers brushed against my cheeks and he leaned in to kiss me. Softly, at first, then I felt his tongue slide between my lips. His fingers moved around to the back of my head as he stepped as close to my body as he could get. Because he was taller, my head was tilted back and my neck exposed, almost inviting him to kiss it - which he did, slowly and deeply, until I thought I would not be able to breathe again. Maybe that was a part of the nervousness; though, that was slowly receding into the background as something else began to take its place.

With a soft moan he ended the kiss, pulling back to look me in the eyes. "You taste very nice, Caroline. Just like the wine we had a dinner. Cool and fresh, not overly sweet. Now, I want you to turn around and face the table, putting your other hand on it." He continued as I turned, "That's it. Now, move back away... no, no... keep your hands on the table. Move your feet back and spread them apart. Yes, that's a good girl."

I don't know why, but his words made me instantly aroused. I could tell he was used to being obeyed. He hadn't said anything that would be considered erotic, but the way he was saying them had my attention. Speaking quietly, but firmly... and those words that I had never heard before. "Good girl". They were something that made me catch my breath.

Before I knew what he would do next, I felt his hands open the collar of my dress and pull it just off my shoulders and then I felt him press his warm lips against my spine. Gently he trailed his fingers down my back and down over my hips to my trembling thighs. He was taking his time and it was tantalizing. I could already feel myself begin to stir inside, like ripples on a pond when a pebble hits the water. I could feel his strong but soft hands on my flesh as he pushed them under the hem of my dress until they were outlining the elastic of my panties, his finger getting closer and closer to my sex.

I had forgotten that Scott was there watching. Maybe I should be ashamed of that, but at that moment it was so intense that all I knew for certain was that this man was touching me and I was enjoying it. A lot. It would be obvious to him if his fingers moved between my spread thighs ... and, of course, that's exactly what he did.

One finger... just one... moved between my thighs and along my silky panties tracing the outline of my pussy lips. Up one side and back down the other before he went up the middle of them, pushing my panties into the crevice, making them slick with my arousal.

****

In all the plans that had taken place, not once had we discussed whether I was going to be around to watch when it came time to actually give herself to him. I wasn't prepared for the emotions or feelings that rose up and flooded me. If they turned around they would catch me staring intently and shifting awkwardly, but they weren't thinking about me. Sure, if anyone asked, I was a little unsettled to see my wife there ... but it was nothing compared to the sudden desire I felt as blood rushed through my body.

I stood there with my empty wine glass in hand watching another man spread my wife's legs and touch her. A part of me wanted to push him a way, demand he leave; the other part wanted to watch as he pushed her dress up over her hips and exposed her fine ass in whatever panty she'd put on. Hell, there was a part of me that wanted to pull the dress up for him. I'm not even going to blame the wine for that, it was simply erotic to see it all unfolding before my eyes and, if I'm honest, my pants were getting a little snug in front as things progressed.

My wife stood there with her hands on the table in front of her, her legs spread about a foot apart. I could tell she was breathing heavily already. Whatever he was doing with his hand had her aroused. He didn't seem to do anything quickly, but took his time, drawing things out. Enjoying the game. Even as he moved to stand directly behind her, he didn't rush.

I could see Caroline's legs tremble as he knelt behind her. Damn, it even felt like my own were trembling. He pushed her dress up around her waist and I could see the cute little panties she had on. I hadn't seen them before, so she must have purchased them just for tonight. They were delicate and the color enhanced the tan that she'd gotten over the summer. His fingers were on her thighs, up underneath the elastic band around her legs, and his face was pressed against her ass.

James bit her gently on each cheek, something that surprised me but was incredibly sexy. Slowly and deliberately, his finger moved between her legs pushing aside the panties and exposing her slit to his tongue. I couldn't see much, so I took a stool from the kitchen island and moved it towards the French doors leading out to the patio. I wasn't up close, but from this angle I could see almost everything he was doing. I had to adjust myself before I sat down, I was unashamedly hard and I intended to enjoy watching. It was for me that they were doing this, after all.

****

The air was cool on my skin as he lifted my dress, but I'm sure that wasn't why I suddenly had goose bumps. I didn't know what to expect from him. It wasn't something that we had talked about, I didn't even know what kind of things he liked. It all just sort of unfolded right there at the kitchen table and there was no reason to stop it. I didn't want to stop it.

This may have started out as something to help my husband get a higher salary, but it was quickly becoming something I really wanted. I guess it would be easy to say that I only bent across the table for him, that I wasn't finding pleasure in it all. That would be a lie. I was aroused by not only his touch, but his manner...and, the fact that my husband was in the same room only heightened it.

I gasped as his teeth bit into me, it was unexpected but not unpleasant. It was more exciting than painful, and it actually left me anticipating more, wanting to feel that sensation again. That's not what he did. I felt his fingers moving around my thigh and curl up under the leg band of my panties near my clearly aroused quim. Surely he could tell how damp they were, but he simply pushed them aside as his breath warmed my flesh and his tongue caressed my slit.

The more he worked his tongue over my slit, the more my hands slid from the edge of the table toward the middle until I was bent completely over with my cheek pressed against the table and my bottom out, legs spread. James had gripped my cheeks and pushed them apart, using his thumbs to massage my labia. His tongue found my clit, and was circling it slowly; I'd never felt a tongue so soft, so precise, so careful and strong.

It was at that moment I opened my eyes and saw my husband watching us from across the kitchen. I wondered what he might be thinking as he sat there transfixed on the activity in front of him. What did he think of seeing a man's face buried between my legs? Could he see my juices glistening on his chin? Did he wish he were the one licking my pussy instead? Maybe he felt me looking because he shifted and our eyes met briefly before he gave me a small nod.

Something about it all pushed me closer to a climax. I don't know if it was the way his tongue was now darting in and out of me and then over my clit, moving faster as I pushed back against his mouth, or if it was the way my husband watched it all take place. I could feel my orgasm welling up inside me.

James' tongue delved deep inside me before moving up my crevice and gliding across my virgin rosebud. I had never felt anything so incredible. No one had ever touched me or licked me there, and it sent waves of pleasure through me. I could feel my pussy clenching in jealousy as his tongue flicked across my tight little hole.

Before I closed my eyes and gave into the sensations, I saw Scott's hand move across his lap. I knew he was turned on. He was rubbing his cock through his trousers as he watched me spread on the table, a feast for another man. And, then, my orgasm exploded. I tried gripping the table as my body shook, but there was nothing to hold on to. Wave after wave coursed through me, that warm gush rolling through me was so satisfying and so exciting all at once.

James' tongue was relentless as he tried to lick up the cream that was now flooding his mouth. His hands had moved to my hips to hold me still as his tongue searched out every last drop from my now spasming cunt. It was a good thing I was laid across the table, because I couldn't have stood up on my own.

When he was done, James nuzzled my bottom and bit each cheek gently again before standing and rubbing them. He spoke quietly as Scott stood up. "Let's move into the living room and continue our little... discussion." He left me there, my dress still up about my waist and my panties pushed aside. I stood up, my legs still shaking as I turned to see my husband moving toward me. He brushed my dress down and took my elbow.

"God, that was hot," he said and then blushed. "I... I don't know what to say."

I put my fingers on his lips. "Shhh, let's just see what else he has in mind. I don't think he's finished." I didn't add that I hoped he wasn't.

Scott lead the way to the living room. In a way, I was surprised that he wasn't hesitating, but I followed him without saying anything. I'm not sure how I would have felt in his position, but I wasn't going to dwell on these thoughts, either. I had enjoyed being bent over the kitchen table and having a stranger pleasure me with his mouth until my body was quivering with orgasm... yes, he was still practically a stranger. Just as if going to dinner on a first date and then having sex...this felt no different, except I was married and my husband had arranged it.

James sat in the middle of our couch, his arms stretched along the back cushions and his leg crossed on his knee. He was watching as we entered the room and stood awkwardly in front of him. What was he thinking? Suddenly, he smiled and beckoned me with his finger. My senses were already heightened, but that little move had my blood racing through my body again. It was as if I still needed to be satisfied...it was a hunger that still made me ache. I wanted more.

In an unhurried voice, he said "Come here, Caroline."

I moved to stand beside his knee as he reached up to take my hand in his. These were the same fingers that had gripped my bottom earlier, and slid across my swollen quim. Looking at his hands, now added kindling to the fire that I could still feel burning. I took a deep breath to calm myself, though I was more excited than afraid. It occurred to me that I wanted this... I wanted him... I wanted whatever he was about to do to me. I should have been appalled by my desire, but I pushed those thoughts aside. I wasn't going to lie to myself any longer. At the beginning, I was doing this for Scott. Now, I was going to enjoy it for myself.

What he said next, in his low, unwavering voice, caught me completely off guard. I liked that I didn't know what he had planned. It was all new and surprising, like having a new lover should be.

"Undress your wife for me, Scott." His eyes never left my face. "I want you to unwrap her like a gift... and give her to me."

Without hesitation, I felt my husband move up behind me like he had done on so many occasions. His fingers worked the rest of the buttons loose, his hands glancing across my breasts as he moved lower to the next one. I felt the warm breath on my neck as he leaned over to watch for each button as it was unfastened. When he had unfastened all the buttons down past my hips, he stopped and I could feel him take a deep breath. Slowly, he pulled it from my shoulders. As it slid down my legs, I stepped from it never once taking my eyes from James.

Scott moved across the room to lay my dress across the back of a chair and I could see him from the corner of my eye. He didn't move back, he just stood there.

****

James slowly rose from the couch and walked over to stand in front of me. I don't know what I expected, but I wasn't surprised or unhappy when his finger gently traced the outline of the strap of my bra and moved down over my breast.

"You have a very beautiful body, Caroline." His voice was quiet and strong, and my legs trembled a bit as I heard it. "I like you standing there half dressed, but I want to see all of you."

As he spoke, his fingers moved down my belly and teased the waistband of my panties which were still creamy and wet.

"Help us out, Scott. Let's start with unfastening her bra."

My eyes watched James as I felt my husband's fingers expertly unfasten the hooks and push the straps down my arms and casually toss it to the chair where my dress was draped. It was strange to feel myself being undressed as another set of hands were stroking my breasts, but it was exciting. My nipples began to tighten the longer I stood there waiting to see what he would do next.

The firm squeeze of James' hands made me moan. "I like to hear that. If I'm lucky, I'll get to hear a lot more of that before the night is over." A small smile lifted the corners of his mouth. "Slip her panties down, Scott, let's get her completely undressed for us. Slowly...I want to enjoy watching you do it."

For the first time, I realized that this was all going to unfold in front of Scott. Or, maybe I realized it before, but right now it finally hit home. Scott was going to undress me just as James had said and, then, his boss was going to use my body. Have his way with me. Take me. Whatever you call it when you're intimate with someone you hardly know, while your husband is in the same room. The thought was titillating. He had already seen me bent over a table with my legs spread and James' face buried between them, but... this was going to be so much more than that. To be honest, I really didn't care at this point how he felt about it. I wasn't thinking of anything but the hands, both sets, on my body and how I was beginning to ache in places that had already been satisfied.

While James was expertly stroking my breasts and intermittently rolling my nipples in his fingers, Scott's hand were pushing my panties down to my knees before he stopped, and ran them back up over my hips. His thumbs were on my cheeks, massaging them before moving back down and pushing my panties to my feet where I stepped out of them. I could feel his kiss on the back of my calf as he leaned forward to pick them up. If I hadn't closed my eyes and moaned at the way their hands were affecting me, I might have noticed he hadn't tossed them to the chair where my other clothing was.

James put his hands on my shoulders, "Spin around for me, Caroline. I want to see all of you."

As I did, I saw Scott still kneeling on the floor looking up at me. I've known him long enough to know the look on his face meant that he was aroused, but I didn't stop. I smiled at him and finished my turn, stopping in front of James. I hadn't spoken the entire time, which was a little unusual for me, but I was enjoying this new feeling of doing whatever someone wanted me to do... without question.

"Beautiful. And, very sexy. Now, I want you to do the same to me, Caroline. I want you to undress me and, Scott, I want you to watch her do it. Have you ever seen her undress another man before?"

I could barely hear him, but I already knew his answer. "No, I never have."

"Good," James replied his smile widening, clearly happy with the answer. "This will be a first for both of you. Ready, Caroline?"

I nodded before moving my hands up to his chest. He had worn a blue and green checked button-down with khaki pants, casual but nice. I fumbled with the top button of his shirt, trying three times to unbutton it before it finally opened and I could move down to the next one. I could feel his eyes on me, but I focused on what my fingers were doing. I had to, because they were trembling and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get any of them opened.

One by one, the buttons came undone and I pushed his shirt back from his shoulders. For the first time, I could see his chest and I was pleased to see it full of a light colored man-fur. It was perfect for running my fingers through, and that's exactly what I did as he shrugged out of his shirt and handed it to Scott to add to the pile in the chair.

Next, his pants...and my fingers once again fumbled as I worked the belt and top trouser button open and unzipped him carefully. James had reached up and started to stroke my hair, pushing it from my face where it had come loose for the barrette and tucking it behind my ear so that he could see my face. I was a bit surprised to find that he hadn't worn any shorts, but the way his cock looked with the trousers open made my heart skip a beat. Is it wrong to say that a cock looks gorgeous? Well, it was. He was fully aroused and was enticing. Mouth-watering sexy. I almost thought about running my finger along the curve as it was still tucked inside, but held back. I don't know why, I can't explain it. Things were still a bit uncertain and, although I knew where this was heading, I was unsure about how we were going to get there. I paused and took a deep breath, then looked up to James as my hands pushed his trousers down far enough for him to step out of them.

I picked them up and folded them carefully before putting them in the chair that seemed to be full of clothing. Everyone's except Scott's. I looked over and found him watching me, and I winked. I suppose he took that as his cue, because he started to undress. He wasn't paying any attention to me as I leaned down beside the chair and pulled out a small bag, the paper kind with handles that you get in a boutique. It was the same bag that I had used earlier this week to bring home my matching bra and panties. I could barely contain my excitement. Everything was ready and it was time.

I turned quickly to look at Scott. "Honey, why don't you get a chair from the kitchen?" I asked sweetly, but I could see his hesitation just before he left the room. I'm sure he was wondering why we would need the chair, but, he'd find out soon enough. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but I knew he'd go along with it. This evening was his idea, after all.

Walking back over to James, I boldly let my finger trace the length of his cock while we waited. "I hope you don't mind a little... thing... I have planned for my husband." My voice was soft and he chuckled.

"Of course not. As long as it doesn't get in the way of me being inside that sweet little pussy that I got a taste of earlier."

"Oh, I promise it won't. As a matter of ..." I stopped as soon as Scott returned from the kitchen, a chair in both hands.

"Just put it right here, honey. This way you don't have to stand." I watched as he set it down. "Several weeks ago, you asked me to do this, and I agreed. But, there's something I want to do right now. " I reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of black leather cuffs with a long chain between them.

"What's that for?" Scott almost looked pleased. Maybe he thought they were for me.

"I want you to sit in the chair while I put these on you. The chain will be behind the chair so that you can't move. " I almost laughed at the expression on his face. "You want me to give myself for your promotion, but you won't be able to touch me, or touch yourself during that time."