Getting a Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James laughed behind me, "Oh, this is a great idea! I wasn't sure what you'd be doing through all this, and I really didn't care enough to ask. But, Caroline has a very good idea. You'll get to see me take her, watch me spread her legs... or anything else I want to do."

As he spoke, Scott had sat down and I was buckling the cuffs around his wrist. I moved the chain around the back of the chair and secured the other cuff before I looked up at James.

"Well, not quite." I replied as I reached down and pulled one last item from the bag that was on the floor at Scott's feet. I dangled it in front of his face. It was black and the clerk had promised that it was their best seller, that it would totally obscure anything happening in a room, and that they'd had no complaints or returns.

Scott's eyes widened as he saw the blindfold and he tried to find his voice. "But...but... Caroline, wait!"

"No, honey. You don't get to watch me with another man. You don't get to touch yourself as you enjoy watching me... not that you can see what I'm doing now. What you get to do is listen. You can imagine what he's doing to me. After what happened in the kitchen, I'm sure there will be enough sighs and squeals to let you know that I'm having a good time. Because, even though I think you had a lot of nerve to ask me to do this, I'm going to do it for you... and I'm going to enjoy it."

As James laughed and Scott nodded - though he still didn't look very happy about the way things were going - I placed the blindfold over his eyes and secured it behind his head before walking back across the room to stand naked in front of my husband's boss.

"Now. Where were we?"

****

I was a little stunned at what Caroline had planned, but I went along with it. What else could I do? She was just as stunned when I asked her to help me get this promotion... and she was going along with it. I felt her walk past me, her leg lightly brushing against mine. At the moment, though, my arousal had diminished and I was still feeling a little bit chagrined.

I had enjoyed watching them in the kitchen. Maybe it was selfish, or crazy, or... call it whatever you want. But, I had warmed up to the idea of getting to watch her with another man. And, that is exactly why she had put the blindfold on me. I understood it. I sighed deeply, and then settled back in the chair to listen to what they were saying. It was faint, as if they were whispering. His reply to her question was almost lost, but I caught enough of it.

"Let me show you where we were, and then we will figure out where we're going."

Then, silence.

I couldn't hear anything. My ears were straining. I flexed my fingers and tried to lean forward - were they still in the room? Should I ask? No one had said anything about talking. Just as I was about to open my mouth and see if they would answer, I heard her sigh. I knew that sigh. I had caused that sigh on many an occasion as I kissed her neck... it actually was more of a mewling sound as she turned her neck aside to give me more access... just above her collarbone. I could picture her doing it. But, I couldn't see her, and I wasn't the one making her turn her neck. I wasn't the one making her sigh like that.

I felt the first twitch of arousal.

****

With Scott blindfolded and bound in the chair, I could relax a bit more. In the kitchen, I hadn't minded that he watched, and was actually turned on by it. But, I don't think I could have gone through with anything else if he was watching me. It was a little embarrassing, or maybe I just didn't want to have to look in his eyes later knowing he had seen me with another man. Then, again, this really was his idea, and the blindfold was exactly what he deserved, in a way.

I moved up close to James at the same moment his hands came up to lift and cup my face. I watched as he leaned down, my breath coming faster, as his kiss became imminent. When his warm lips found mine, my eyes closed and my hands once again found their way to his chest. I could feel the soft, curly hair tickle my palms as they moved up and down his well-muscled chest before settling on his shoulders.

The kiss deepened and I leaned in, his hands sliding over my shoulders and down my back to rest at my waist. It seemed that neither of us was in any hurry to take things further for the moment. Our tongues were warm against each other as they did a slow dance, rubbing and moving together. When he pulled away and started to kiss his way down my chin to my neck, my head instinctively fell to the side giving him room to lick and kiss and suck to his heart's content. It was one of my favorite things, and Scott did it with such finesse that I was usually purring and holding tight to him...and James was no different.

Between the licks and nibbles at my neck, I could feel his hands move down to my cheeks as his fingers begin to kneed them. With a growl he pulled my hips closer to his body, his teeth unexpectedly sinking into that spot just above my collarbone, and I squealed. I thought about Scott and wondered what was going through his mind. I knew he heard me. I wanted him to hear me. A part of me wanted him to regret asking me to give myself away like this, but the other part was enjoying everything that James was doing, and so I pushed thoughts of Scott away and gave myself over to the feeling of his hands and his mouth.

I almost melted into him when I felt his fingers moving down the crease of my bottom, down between my legs. His fingers sliding gently along my slit.

"You're wet now and I haven't done anything to you. I can't wait to see how you'll be by the time we're finished." He whispered in my ear, his warm breath on my skin.

He was right, I was already aroused, but who wouldn't be in my position? All that time in the kitchen still had me slick. What he was doing now only increased the creaminess that was filling me. I wasn't going to complain, and I didn't think he would either. He was busy exploring my body, his hands now on my belly just above the soft downy hair of my sex and soon had his fingers at the apex of my legs. With the tip of his middle finger, he ran the length of my slit, just inside my hot, fleshy lips. When he pulled it away it was damp, and he grinned wickedly as he painted my nipples with my hot juices. Then, he knelt down in front of me, his mouth dropping to my taut nipples.

His tongue was slowly lashing across one before moving to the other. I was watching as he licked and lapped, and then I watched as his mouth captured my puckered and hardened nipple, sucking it into his mouth as I gasped loudly. It tingled all the way to my clit on that invisible thread that I had discovered while masturbating in college. It never failed to make me moan, and his mouth and teeth were nibbling and sucking and pulling just like I would do with my own fingers. I loved it. My hips started to press against him and my fingers found their way to the back of his head, fingers sliding through his hair. I wanted to hold his head there, but his mouth was slowly moving back and forth between my breasts, his hands holding them and pushing them close together.

Just when I was sure that I couldn't take any more and remain standing, he moved his hands to my hips and spun me around.

"Bend over and spread your legs for me, I want to taste you again."

I did as he said, but being a little unsteady on my feet, I put my hands on Scott's knees. I felt him flinch at the unexpected touch, but he didn't say anything. In the kitchen, I had the table to told hold onto. This was not the same, of course. His body was familiar to me, but it wasn't a solid table. With my feet spread apart , and James' hands sliding up the outside of my thighs, his breath close and warm on my cheeks, I was staring at my husband's cock. And he was aroused. Each time I moved, so did his legs, and that caused his hard length to wave and jiggle. I might have only been a foot away from him, my mouth was so close - yet, so far.

It was beautiful, too. I've always loved it, but never so much as that moment when I wanted to lean down and take him into my mouth just as James brought his tongue along my puffy lips. His thumbs were pulling them apart as I groaned. I didn't lean down, though, it wasn't part of the game. Scott wasn't going to get that pleasure because tonight I was focused solely on his boss, on this promotion. No matter how much I wanted to, I wasn't going to take that thick cock of his in my mouth. But, the thoughts were driving me almost wild at the same moment that James pushed his tongue into me and started French kissing my cunt.

My legs started quivering and I gripped Scott's legs harder, trying not to fall over.

****

I was surprised when I heard him tell Caroline to turn around and then felt her clasping my legs, just above my knees. I knew she was bent over and that he was going to eat her sweet little pussy, just like he did not so long ago. This was different, but no less arousing to me. I couldn't see, but I knew how it looked. I had watched them earlier. I knew the look on her face and it replayed in my mind as I heard her moaning. Only, this time, I could feel how close she was to me. My imagination was inflamed... just as my cock was. Her breasts would be loose and so near to my legs, her mouth would be so close. I bet she could just lean over and suck on it. That thought only made me harder, if that were possible. I wanted her to. I wanted to feel her warm, wet mouth settle down over the head and take me further in at the same moment someone was getting his mouth filled with her cream.

But, that didn't happen.

****

"You taste so sweet and delicious, Caroline. I love it, I wish I could stay down here all night," he stood and gathered my hair in his hand, tugging. "But, I can't take it anymore. I want to be inside you."

I reluctantly let go of Scott's legs as I stood upright and turned towards James, still a little unsteady on my feet. Still aching from the way his tongue had teased me. Still wanting more. He took my hand and led me over to the couch where he sat down and drew me between his legs.

"Now it's your turn, Caroline." I watched his hand close around his cock. I liked that he still had a bush even though it was neatly trimmed. Only his balls were shaven clean, perfect for licking, in my opinion. He was slightly thicker than Scott, and only another inch or so longer. It was gorgeous, as I mentioned earlier. I'd always had this thing with sucking and pleasing a man's cock. I learned by watching porn videos my first year of college, and spent the last of those college years perfecting my technique.

I knelt down and wrapped my hand around his. "I think I know just what you need right now," With my back towards Scott, I made sure to speak loud enough for him to hear. I made sure to moan and purr appreciatively as my tongue ran the length of the cock in front of me, right up to the crown where my tongue swirled around before flicking all over the head. I wasn't the only one moaning and purring now.

James put his hand down over mine as it rested on his thighs and I looked up to see that he was watching me, I still had him in my hand as my mouth covered his tip ... just the tip. I loved to feel the thick, spongy head fill my mouth as I gently sucked on it. I'm still not sure who was enjoying this the most, and I really didn't care because, at that moment I watched him look over at Scott and smile.

"You didn't tell me what a hot mouth your wife had, Scott. Everything about her makes me hard with desire. You already know that she tastes like fresh morning peaches and that her mouth can make you want to spill your seed down it. I need to ask you now, before we go any further... are you sure you're okay with what I'm about to do next?"

I turned to look over my shoulder to find Scott still sitting there with his cock throbbing. I could almost see the pre-cum leaking down the shaft and making his balls glisten. What I hadn't counted on or thought about was how aroused he would get from all this. I hadn't even counted on my own arousal. But, there we both were... my hand and mouth wrapped around James' cock, and my husband enjoying it just as much as I was.

Scott didn't hesitate to answer. I could hear the pent-up emotion in his voice. "Yes. Yes.. I want you to. I can picture her over there sucking your cock and I know how good that feels. Go ahead. Take her. Fuck her good. I want to hear it all."

I looked back around and felt James tug on my hand. "Come up here, Caroline. Sit on this and let me feel you take me deep inside."

Moving up to straddle his lap, I angled his cock until it was poised at my creamy entrance and then lowered myself onto him slowly. I was enjoying the way I spread around him, fitting him inside me like a hand in a glove. I was wet and warm and we both sighed with pleasure as I sank fully down, my bottom resting on his thighs. I sat there for a moment allowing the feeling to flow through me, I felt my muscles grip his hard cock as I started to rise up on my knees, the length of him slowly pulling out of me. But, I didn't let it get too far. I didn't want him to leave me completely. I needed him deep inside me again and lowered myself just in time. Over and over again I played that little game, my whimpers filling the air. It wasn't long before I had forgotten about Scott being there, forgot about being with someone other than my husband, and simply enjoyed the way it felt to have him plunging deep inside me.

His strong hands moved from my waist up around my firm, round breasts and he began to massage them just as my warm tunnel was massaging his thick rod. A moan escaped me when his fingers found my taut nipples and started to roll them, every tingle felt between my legs and making me ride harder and faster.

"That's it, Caroline. Ride me hard. You feel incredible wrapped around me like that. So slick. So beautiful."

His words spurred me on. I was aching and my need was increased. I knew that it was only a matter of time before my orgasm would peak. Then I heard another voice. Scott's voice.

"Go on, Caroline. I know you're wet, I can hear it each time you move. Go on and make your pussy feel good like I know you want to."

At that moment, I felt it rise and take over. There was no stopping it. Knowing that he knew that I was so close, that he knew another man was filling me, that he wanted me to finish my pleasure - it was too much. My climax filled me and burst; I could feel the warmth flowing down over James' cock. I could feel it flooding all around, and still I couldn't stop. My muscles were clenching and soon I could feel him stiffen and then felt the first pulse of his seed as it spurted deep inside me. Thick and warm, it splashed deep inside me. I wasn't sure if it would ever end as I milked every bit from him.

When he was done, we both sat there breathing hard, trying to catch our breath. I couldn't help but smile as he smacked my bottom.

"God, that was fantastic. I don't even know what to say. You might want to go take that blindfold off Scott, now."

Of course, getting up and walking over to him meant that my thighs would get coated and slick. They weren't the only things. Scott was covered, too. It looked like he had cum with us, without the use of his hands. I had never known a guy who did that and, I must admit, that turned me on. I thought about cleaning him up but hesitated. Now wasn't the time for that. It wasn't what tonight was all about. First, I took his blind fold off and then I untied him. As I worked, I could see that James was headed towards the restroom to get cleaned up. As soon as Scott was free, his hands went up around my head to pull me close.

"That was so fucking hot, babe" he growled and kissed me deeply. "I can't wait until we're alone."

"Neither can I."

*

Today, Scott got a message from HR. He needs to go in and sign some papers regarding his promotion and a new salary. As for me, a beautiful lilac bush was delivered to the door just before noon and I plan to plant it in the back yard. Shortly after, a carefully wrapped box arrived with the laciest panties I've ever seen - along with a card inscribed with James' private number.