All Comments on 'Getting Back to Normal'

by Coconut_Joe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
A good story that could use a little bit of work.

This is a very good first submission. I just feel that this could have benefited from a good editor to correct the language and sentence structure. There were some mistakes even my untrained eyes were able to catch ("bare her stare", "Common let's get going", "I m a failure")

To be fair, I did see your thread looking for one in the forums. My suggestion would be to read the story a day after writing it, or even take a printout and go over it with a pencil. You'll be able to catch more errors that way.

I'm curious as to why the porno wasn't brought up again, considering the mother was watching a mom-son incest video.

4 stars from me. I'm positive that you're only going to get better from here. Thanks for writing and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I liked this story very much. the mother and son both took on a big responsiblty

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Previous comments were too critical

Your story was excellent. So what you didn't have perfect sentence structure or grammar the story itself was superb. I loved it! *****

notgeorgenotgeorgealmost 9 years ago
Keep writing

This was an excellent start. Your story progressed well and was a good read. The minor spelling and grammar errors were truly minor beside the usual writing on this site.

Keep it up, I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no, CJ, not a disaster at all

A great story, with great touches. The kid's cuddling with his mother and springs a big boner. Mom says, "Jason, why do you have a hard on?" So, like lots and lots of mothers, she's very interested in what's happening in her boy's pants. A sex-savvy lady, she's knows that what her boy's got under his fly can do her a world of good--up between her legs. Mom leads Jason to the bedroom, and a lightbulb goes on over his head. "I was going to fuck my mother. My brain wasn't able to cope with this thought." No wonder. What countless sons have spilled countless gallons of semen dreaming about was actually going to happen to bewildered, super-excited young Jason. His mother spreads her naked thighs, and the kid sees the best thing any son ever can--his own mommy's vagina, the same vagina he came out of. Jason's a virgin, but he instinctively knows what to do. Climbing on top of his mother he enters the paradise between her legs, and goes to town. With his hard young cock up his own mother's cunt up to his balls, the couple fuck like animals. No holding back now, the boy drills into his mom, in and out, in and out, his ass goes up and down like a machine as he gives his mother one great cum after another. Finally, Jason gives her the best gift a son ever can, lots better than flowers or chocolates. He unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of warm creamy semen. Hey, Jase, you did good, real good, and your mommy loves you more than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many ideas in this story that are interesting but not developed. May be better to have several short stories.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 9 years ago
Great start

I enjoyed this and it seems as if there could be a lot more added. This was much better than a lot of first attempts I've seen and Jason's nervousness was very realistic. I don't like the "stud son takes mom" stuff, this is his mother, he should be nervous and respectful and she take the lead a bit.

Good job, keep on writing, we need some new blood here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't understand.

There's no excuse for all the typos, spelling errors and not knowing when to use a comma and when to use a period. I suggest you work on that or get an editor.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I like the transition where mom takes charge and gets her needs met along with his. This one could keep going.

HamsterHamsteralmost 9 years ago
Jeeze, Get a life, Anonymous!

"There's no excuse for all the typos, spelling errors and not knowing when to use a comma and when to use a period. " It is entirely inappropriate to criticize a first-time author for his MINOR grammatical errors. This is AMATEUR PORN for heaven sake, it's not an essay to be graded. It is obvious that "Anonymous" has never written a story for publication. If he/she had he/she would have understood the difficulties that nearly all inexperienced authors have. If "anonymous" didn't like the story, he/she should have simply said that, not attack the author for stuff he will learn to do better with more experience.

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
for a first story i thought it was good

I like the realistic feel this story had. I do think you could've transition into the sex a bit better though. Idk she let him sleep in the bed with her. Maybe she reinvites him to bed with her, maybe day by day they get more and more sexual. All and all good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Moving along..................

How about a baby?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
TEACHER

He has a thing for his Teacher . His mom could help him there. and maybe start a threesome with the Teacher getting knocked up. after a Long Week-End with him and mother forgetting her Birth Control.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Great Read*****

Very entertaining read without being gross. Thanks for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
Well done

A good story, but a bit short. I'd like to read more about their affair, and how they became even closer.

Thanks for the read

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I liked the story very much though I wish it had more sex. The thing I was confused about was the name. He went from being James in school to Jason at home. Did I miss something? Is James his last name?

I hope there will be a followup chapter.

Coconut_JoeCoconut_Joealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Lessons Learned

Never again will I post without a solid editor !! thank you everyone who has supplied feedback. It is most appreciated.

That name mix up is especially embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome! Hot!

Loved the story. It progressed well. And like the son, we the readers were unsure of Mom's motives in fucking her son. Obviously she had thought about it and was very turned on about it. But why? What was the turning point that made a mother want to spread her legs and take her son's cock inside her? That discussion with Jason/James would be an excellent basis for Part 2 of this story. Then you can have a few more hot sex scenes as they come to a new normal in their lives.

Love the family sex! Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Hall of Fame Nominee

A great read! Loved how you subtly made the progression over the guilt of attraction for each character. Would definitely like a sequel or something from the Mother's perspective. You somehow managed to capture me with the beginning and I couldn't stop, well done. You are a fantastic author, and welcome to Lit! Congrats on creating one of my new favorites and can't wait to see more mother/son action!

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice.

I would say well written but you need to proof read and watch your punctuation. I will say that your story was very good, however, and that I enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Son needs a teacher.

Oh Daniel! That's right, just like that. Oh honey, that feels so good! A little harder baby, don't worry about being to rough. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Daniel! A little faster sweetie. That's it, oh yes, oh yes! Oh Honey! Oh Honey! Oh god! Oh baby, you're going to make me cum!!!!!

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

Not bad but honestly not good either. Very little dialogue. What was mom thinking about? I've never seen an animal fold it's mate in-half before fucking. And a virgin would not talk about having endurance greater then ever before. Stop and make sure your analogies fit the situation, and find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Good start but a couple of things pulled me out of the story. Its hard to believe a teacher would force a kid with a boner to stand in front of the class. The sex scene with the mom had little build up, kind of came out of nowhere. But like I said it's a good start looking forward to reading more.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good story. The guilt of the son for invading his mother's privacy is deserved. Likewise, the mother's reaction was logically developed and expressed. The sensitivity of the son in response to his mother's reaction was very mature for an 18 year old male. The incestuous intimacy is well developed for a short story; however, the passion is somewhat lacking. The the preceding said, this is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you should have continued with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. It had lots of potential. But like some many posters on here . Just one and done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not much to it cause it was to short 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous