All Comments on 'Getting Burned Ch. 01'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Storm113Storm113about 6 years ago
NOT ROMANCE!

Definitely not ROMANCE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

No mechanic in Kansas is going to say hydrocarbons, dude. They'll call it grease.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
YOU MADE THE BEST DECISION

now for the follow through and a new life. TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

at least this is not a willing cuck story.

lets see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Plenty of mechanics to call it "hydrocarbons."

Or petrochemicals, more commonly. You got your gasoline, your diesel fuel, your wd-40, your greases, your motor oils (multi-grade and single-grade), ATF, brake fluid, etc. It's so much more than "grease" to a pro.

Or do they not have AS degrees in auto mechanics and ASEs in Kansas ?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Good start

Time minus emotion plus perspective = decision. Let her go to Denver and grow up for a while first, in my humble opinion. Although, that anal coitus interruptus scene was pretty gruesome - gotta be the source of some serious PTSD! Thanks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hey anon

Go talk to a mechanic in Kansas, they aren't going to say hydrocarbons or even petrochemicals they're going to say grease. If an ESL type is going to localize the story and wants the audience to believe it, they have to use the vernacular of the area they've localized to.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68about 6 years ago
My next.. for what its worth

The divorce goes through, but she signs over her half of the house to him, then let's see what happens. Besides, he fixed the house with his blood & sweat, so the house has more value to him, even if he just finishes it and sells it!

kdcee79kdcee79about 6 years ago
Wrong category

This should definitely not be in the Romance section, it's an out & out LW tale. Of course the commentators there are far harsher than here. I'm disappointed to find that you still seem to persist in not using an editor & so your stories continue to suffer from your poor writing skills. I gave up reading your tales about 18 months ago because of that but thought I'd try once more to see if anything had changed, silly me. This could have been so much better as the plot & general tone was quite good, BUT ......! Lets say potential unrealised. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Arrgghhhh

In the story she was written as a serial cheater.

Did her first husband really cheat?

Or was it her?

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
What do you do now?

Have a coming to meet Jesus meeting with Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What to do?

Send her on her way. She may have been played but what of it?

She is an adult ,send her on her way and look for a person who walks the monogamy walk through thick and thin if you need a life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IMO

You can’t fix stupid.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
What a bitch

Yes come back with a sob sob story, If she had faith in her man after all he had done for her she would have told the other guy to go drown himself in acid. No woman who steps out on a guy that is giving his life to give her a good life should have to put up with a woman like that.

Today's women just don't care what you do for them as long as they have a big cock stuffed up them constantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Always someone elses fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you illiterate dummy, you tell he not to let the door hit on the ass heading for Denver....

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

A decent story, but you just ended it in the middle of a scene ... So, just a 3 star rating .

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I deducted a star for that dumb ass last sentence, would have been 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very human

Nice for our MC to have a mentor older friend, an Obi-Wan of divorce, and MC had some experience as well...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wrong category, and evil wife. She already knows what it feels like to be cheated on, and she does it to him anyways. Selfish cunt is right.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Think I'm lost. Is the garage his personal house garage that has a few bays? Or is the garage next door

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

This garage thing is very confusing there must be some type of connection from their house to this garage? Is this garage a business? Eh maybe I just missed the layout of the scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories