All Comments on 'Getting Closer to Friend's Dad'

by LstDghter1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Another great submission - I really enjoy your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next time fuck him!

Your story was super - and you could come and suck my cock any time you'd like and I would cum in your mouth too - but - that's only chapter one as the same cock that delivered a mouthful of cum would also demand equal time filling your sweet young super tight pussy with itself and another load of cum!

Your story filled my hand with my cum but I think your pussy needs some of it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story as always.

Excellent story, very hot and very well written. We look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Such a hot read, loved the build up in the evening. Then the morning when she's so close and then he finishes her off. I got off twice while reading this.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Good story. Glad the first time was a great blow job. Amazing he hadn't had a sucker who let him come in their mouth. But at 40 something, I hadn't either. She was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Couldn't finish it. Too much bad grammar and many misspellings. Get an editor next time.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
To the anonymous moron of 7/26/15

The story is written in the British vernacular and the words are spelled correctly, according to how they are used in the UK, and the dialogue is in British colloquialism, which is also correct according to how they speak in certain areas of the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

Really good story line. Stretch it out some. Work in more background with past flirtations/close encounters that led up to this tryst. Get some volunteer editing assistance from this site to clean up the choppiness a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous