Getting Closer to Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" I asked as I teased my fingers around the waist band of my panties.

"I... I... what... erm," he stammered.

I giggled at him; he was just dumbfounded as I knelt on the bed, topless, teasing my fingers around my panties. "You what?" I asked, "Wanna see what these are hiding?" I added as I gently teased the waist of my panties with my fingers.

He just stared at me, I smiled at him and he smiled back and nodded. He mouthed the word "yes" but no sound came out as I stood up off the bed and let him have a good look at me.

I pulled my panties away from my body at the front and slid my hand down the front of them. I didn't go quite far enough to do what I suggested, but he didn't know that. I let go of them allowing them to make a snap sound as I did so, before running my thumbs around the legs of them to re-cover my bum. "What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Shorts and t-shirt," he replied, once again maintaining eye contact with me.

"Undies?" I asked.

"No," he said as he suddenly became aware he was rock hard and covered his erection.

I smiled at him as he tried his best to hide his excitement. I slowly twirled around to let him see me from all angles before facing him again. I could feel the skin around my nipples tighten as they got hard. Partly because of the coolness of the air, but mainly because of the situation I was in and the fact I was turned on. "Count backwards from three," I said, slowly.

"Three... two... one..." he said slowly his eyes flicked between my boobs and panties.

As he finished saying "one", in one smooth movement I slid the panties down, stepping out of them and picking them up as I stood up. His eyes snapped between my legs as he stared at me. I was barely 5 foot tall, weighed in at 50kg wet through, my dress size was 8, although I could fit into a 6 if I wanted a more fitted look. My small size meant my boob size was also small at 32A, my slightly rounded hips and flat tummy running into my shaved pussy. My bare legs actually looked quite long when I was naked, not that he looked that low to notice.

I threw my panties at him, which he caught and wrapped his fingers around them as he squeezed them into his fist. I smiled at him, I wasn't sure if they would be wet or not or if he would be able to tell, but I just stood in front of him for a while as he stared at my naked body. I took a step towards him followed by a second one and a third which closed the gap to well within personal space. I heard him breath in deeply through his nose as he smelt my scent as I stood within inches of him. I gently took his right hand and placed it on my left breast. He looked at me, so I smiled and squeezed his fingers so they kneaded my breast.

He took the hint and after a few gentle squeezes he gently pinched my nipple causing me to moan softly as they both reacted to his touch. He teased them with his fingers, all the time just looking into my eyes. He leant forwards, almost as though for a kiss, but he stopped himself just short of where I would have met him half way. He re adjusted slightly as his lips went below my chin and I felt his tongue lick against my right nipple, followed by his lips sucking it.

"Oooo yes," I encouraged as I stroked my fingers down his back, curling my nails into his shirt on the way back up pulling it up to his head.

He slipped the t-shirt off and dropped it to the floor, his hand retiring to my breasts as he played with them. He looked into my eyes as his left hand gently glanced against my tummy before gently resting just above my pussy. I smiled at him and shifted my weight to allow access if he wanted, and much to my delight, he did.

His fingers gently teased between my lips as he effortlessly found my clit. In my head I thanked the lord for older men who knew what they were doing as he gently but firmly played with me. "Wow," I breathed as he fingered my clit. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear as my legs weakened and I leant into him for him to support me.

I pushed his fingers away from me as I pulled him forwards with me as I walked backwards as we kissed. I sat on the bed as I walked into it leaving me looking up at him from around mid-chest height. I smiled up at him as I pulled his shorts down; his penis bouncing into view as it got released. "Ladies first," he said as he knelt down and pushed me onto my back.

I opened my legs for him as I first felt his breath and after what felt like an age his tongue against my pussy. I lifted my hips off the bed as I tried to direct his tongue onto my clit as he gently, but firmly placed his hand on my tummy and held me onto the bed as he licked me. He slowly worked his way up from my entrance to my clit, his tongue licking out and as it retracted, his lips closing and sucking it into his mouth, "Fuck yes," I mumbled as he licked me out.

He teased his fingers against my opening, stretching them apart as he gently pushed against me, "Are you a v..." he began.

"Nope," I interrupted.

"K," he said as he penetrated me using two fingers which caused my eyes to roll back into my head.

He fingered and licked me as I rocked and squirmed around on my back. I could feel my tummy pulsing as I started to lose control. "Yes," I breathed, "Yes," I repeated a little louder as I held his head between my legs. I pinched and squeezed my nipple as my whole body twitched. I curled my head upwards, staring at him as he brought me to orgasm. My mouth opened as my breathing stopped. The tension between my legs released as I shuddered to orgasm, his fingers feeling so much bigger as my vagina contracted around them as I came.

"Wow," he said, watching me as he fingered me as my orgasm faded.

"Got to love experience," I said as I pulled him towards me causing him to fall onto the bed. I dodged from underneath him and swapped positions swallowing his cock in one movement.

"Oh wow," he gasped as my lips wrapped around his rock hard dick.

He propped himself up on his elbows as he watched me. I gently bobbed my head up and down, using my right hand to simulate depth and my left to play with his balls. He was unshaven and that sexy male smell filled my nostrils. I am sure it is nature, but wow, the smell itself makes me so horny.

I placed my hands either side of his hips and gently scratched my nails down the outside of his thighs. I stretched my arms upwards, lowering my head down as I deep-throated him. I held him in my throat for a few seconds before sucking to create a vacuum and moving backwards letting him slide out of my mouth. I flicked my tongue against his head teasing behind and around his head until he exited my mouth with a pop.

I smiled at him as I took him in my hand and started to move it up and down slowly. I licked down the underside of his penis right down to underneath his balls and then back up again. I lowered myself down so my mouth was level with his penis and looked up at him. I stared into his eyes as my hand sped up, I occasionally kissed his penis and balls as I waited for him to start losing control.

I swapped hands a few times as they started to ache, but he was getting close, his tummy tensing and relaxing as he neared orgasm. I took over with my mouth, moving my head up and down as fast as I could, allowing him to thrust into my mouth as he neared climax. "I am gonna cum," he gasped to which I just nodded, "In your mouth?" he continued sounding a bit confused.

"I came in yours," I countered smiling up at him.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned as he stared at me as I bobbed my head up and down on him. "Yesss," he breathed as I felt something hit the roof of my mouth and drip unto my tongue as he came into my mouth. I swallowed when I could between each pulse as he fired, but it was more than my small mouth could hold as it dribbled down my chin. I used my hand to keep him going until he stopped me and pushed my mouth away from him.

I wiped his cum from around my mouth and chin with the back of my hand and smiled at him. He was still on the bed, his penis rapidly losing its hardness as the last bits of his cum dribbled out of it. "You okay?" I asked.

"Very much so," he said smiling at me, his eyes flicking between my face, boobs and pussy.

"Been a while has it?" I asked, "Nearly drowned me."

"Never had that before," he said, "That felt awesome."

"What, really?" I asked, "Never had a blow job?"

"Not till orgasm," he said, "Did you swallow it as well?"

"Most of it," I said smiling at him, "Sheets may need a wash again."

I slipped on the t-shirt and headed to the bathroom. We passed on the landing and smiled at each other. It was my turn for my eyes to divert south as he was still naked. As I went back into Sarah's room I shouted, "Oh, John."

"Yeah?" he shouted back and appeared at the doorway still naked.

"Drink is cold," I said glancing between his legs watching his stuff swing as he walked towards me before handing him the cup.

He just smiled as he took it, "New one on its way," he said, turning around and pulling the door to.

"I will come down for it," I said as I threw the shirt off and got dressed into the skirt and blouse again. I didn't bother with panties or a bra, putting them both into my swimming bag before heading downstairs.

*****

Thanks for reading.

12