All Comments on 'Getting Comfortable'

by sheollie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
write some more

that was a very good story for your first submission. am looking forward to many more.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 16 years ago
Hot scenario, good first submission

A mature blonde with a young latina is a sizzling mental image. The graphic sex description was well done (nice full latina bush). Any older lesbian / younger lesbian / interracial combinations would be widely welcomed here. I would have given it a 100 except that the story began in the present tense, then shifted to the past tense. Also there were a number of spelling mistakes. For your next submission, I suggest making use of the free Lit editors. They should be able to improve your writing. Keep writing!

Ellie3456Ellie3456about 16 years ago
More please

That was very good, I throughly enjoyed it, thank you

curiousisjanecuriousisjaneabout 16 years ago
Hmmmm

I like....More please, very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simply orgasmic.

It left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are good Sheollie, so erotic

Glad I stumbled across this, more of the same please.

chris24760@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow. I came so hard. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is the best story on Literotica, hands down.

ChazThainChazThainover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed that!

I really enjoyed your story about Samantha and Isabel since you're dialed in on some of my fantasies ... a girl with a great ass, the seduction of a hesitant but ultimately willing virgin by an experienced older woman, strapon sex, and the wonderful taste of pussy. Well done! I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

This story pushes a lot of my buttons: older/younger, hairy pussy, anal play. It's been 6 years so I guess you won't be writing anything else. Too bad.

jon99tjon99tover 6 years ago
moor

is there moor to cum as it was good to read moor please

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

Simply wonderful.

CB_Grl_DaniCB_Grl_Danialmost 2 years ago

A very hot and amazing story. You have a true gift for storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! I got so excited reading of Isabel’s titillating seduction of young Samantha; and her urgency to pleasure the exotic-looking young girl with such exquisite physical assets. Isabel used all her womanly sexual experience to draw out the girls sexual needs and encourage her to be a reciprocating active participant. I had a very similar life-changing experience when I was befriended and willingly seduced by an older neighbor. I had recently turned 18 years-old and Susan was a very attractive 32 year-old divorced Nurse that I babysat for. She was 5’ 11” tall, with long blonde hair, blue-eyes, 130 lbs., and a model-like body. I was infatuated and titillated by her perfect body and impressed with her worldliness. I began using her swimming pool regularly as part of my fitness routine; which also gave me excuses to see her more frequently. I began wearing a micro bikini to use her pool, which my Mother would not ever have approved of. I was ecstatic when Susan complimented my athletic body; at the time I was 5’ 7” tall, 115 lbs., with measurements of 34D-25-34. I appreciated that she always treated and accepted me as an adult. I often got to see her in various stages of undress and coming out of the shower; wrapped in a towel or shorty terry-cloth robe. Her sensual body excited me and she knew I was unable to look away when she exposed herself to me. I was ecstatic by her exposing herself to me; I began wearing sexier tube tops, tank tops, and short-shorts that accentuated my curvy body. Eventually one morning she met me at the door and quickly pushed me against the hallway wall, firmly putting her hands on my hips and kissing my eager lips. I trembled with anticipation as Susan’s tongue penetrated and explored my mouth. She led me to her master bedroom and untied and dropped her short terrycloth robe, standing naked in front of me. Susan cupped her perfect breasts and said that she loved showing me her body. With a lustful look in her eyes that I will never forget, she blatantly told me “I want to fuck you so bad.” Susan was an experienced lover and possessed an insatiable desire to pleasure me. I’m Sheena, 22 years-old, San Diego.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous