All Comments on 'Getting Dirty In A Bath House'

by 60 Minute Man

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wanting some too

wow, made me hard and wanting to try it for my self..

thanks............

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If This is True...

Dear 60 minute man,

Are you fuckin' crazy?

Get a HIV test. Safe gay sex is the norm now. Your an asshole for allowing this guy to cum in your ass and mouth.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Shades of Yesteryear

I've never been to that particular bath house, but I used to go to some years back when the world was a safer place and HIV didn't exist...I can't even imagine doing that now, but you certainly reminded me of the bath house genre; I used to do a lot more at them than you did in this story, it was wild to say the least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bad Move

While I must say your sex writing was hot, I think it's a bad idea to promote unsafe sex. Too many young guys have the impression that AIDS is controllable or curable, which is NOT the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sounds like fun

hey in the L.A. area can you give me som directions

that shit sounds so hot

how much for the locker or what ever you did i def want to try this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Story was HOT

Wow, what a fuckin hot story. I`d like a go at the spa also, but for a little gang bang. 8 or 10 would be a good start. One after the other, as soon as one cums out another goes in, some even for seconds or thirds, filling my hot ass all night long. Damn that would be fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice story

he was not promoting unsafe sex. he said earlier in the story that he made some unsafe descisions. any way I loved the story and the unsafe part made it that much more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it happened often...thankfully

there have beebn many times when hands were groping my ass and a cock was fucking both my holes, i thought i should leave before all the hiorny guys ran an all night train on me. luckily one time i did stay and then fucked me, came on me, pissed in my mouth and man pussy. it was so much fun that i do it again every couplke of weeks. there is nothing much better than your man pussy throbbing wit exhaustion, your mouth muscles sore from sucking, yopur stomach feeling full of warm cum and pee. trust me...its wonderful, totally used...totally fucked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bath House

Great story you tell. I have a spa close to where i live and sometimes the same encounted happens to me. I agree with you Mmmmm

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 13 years ago
LOVED it!!

I`ve wanted to go to a bathhouse and be used by every cock in the place forever!! It`s a big fantasy of mine!! I`d LOVE to be tied in a sling and have everyone in the bathhouse throughly fuck my ass and deposit a load inside me!! To have a HUGE puddle of cum collecting on the floor under me as cock after cock blowed a load in my well fucked hole! NICE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am a nice and innocent 58 y.o., white, d/d free, barebacking, cumloving, cocksucking, submissive, total bottom..

I will get on my knees or bend over and take your load..I will take your dick in my mouth while your bud plows my faggot ass..Any Real Men looking for a real fag in Waynesboro, Va area Hit Me Up at alongneckturtle@gmail.com..I enjoy a man or men to: Jerkoff into the wide open mouth of this gay dude, Use me for bareback fucking and cum depositing, Use my ass hole and pump a condom full of cum and allow me to eat the jizz out, Gangbang my man cunt until it is practically overflowing, Shoot your massive cum loads all over this cock boys face..Watch this cum pig turn myself into a cum deposit for guys loads..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing like it

Was at the East Side Club on 56th st in manhattan. Unlike you i am a total gay slut bottom--funny how we behave exactly the same in a bathhouse! Had one guy with a really thick cock cum in my ass 3 times last night, after a long hour if ramming.was pure heaven for this cum slut. My screams filled the halls

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DIRTY SEX AT BATHOUSE -FUN TIMES

IAM AN OLDER GUY WHO HAS BEEN TO BATHOUSES FOR 20 YEARS NEVER HAD THE FLU IN 20 YEARS.NEVER GOT AN HIV TEST,AND NEVER SICK FROM SEX.POPPERS MAKES YOU COUGH LIKE THE FLU,AND DAMAGES YOUR VISION.I LIKE HAVING A GUY BEND OVER,AND RUB MY NOSE IN A DIRTY UNWASHED ASSHOLE,IT SMELLS LIKE HONEY.I ALSO HAVE FINGURED A GUYS ASS AND PULLING OUT A CHUNK OF POO,EATING A BIT,SMEARING SOME ON MY FACE AND COCK.THEN I LIKE TO CLIMB UNDER THE GUY,AND HAVE HIME FUCK ME IN THE MOUTH ,WHILE ANOTHER GUY FUCKS ME UP THE ASS RAW.I LOVE SWALLOWING CUM FROM BOTH ENDS.I LOVE TO BE LOCKED UP,AND A BIG FANTASY ROOM WITH MANY GUYS TO BE ABUSED AND FORCE FUCKED,AND HAVING TO HAVE STINKY RAUNCHY COCKS SHOVED INTO MY MOUTH .THE BATHOUSES ARE LIKE BEING ON ANOTHER PLANET,I CALL IT PLANET LOVE.SEX IS BETTER SMELL.SO GO TO BATHOUSES HAVING A RAUNCY UNWASHED COCK AND ASS,THE SMELL OF DIRTY SEX GETS ME HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bath House Behavior.....

The guy that like to eat shit needs help. You don't eat shit unless you want to be a walking corpse with Hepititis C, AIDS, and all kinds of other parasites and diseases you will GIVE other People ASSHOLE. You disgust me and as a Medical Professional I use you as an example of a pervert disease spreader.......Now about Bathhouses: I have been going to Bath houses all over the world, but mainly in New York City back in the 80's and now Florida somewhere.......the steamroom is my center of sexual erotica.....hunky straight guys with big dicks come in and want head mostly. They shoot a load, shower, and leave. I usually have 3-5 boys, one or 2 cum, then I go for a swim and go home. One goes to a bathouse to get off. Simple and to the point. Some relax, but sex is on their minds......thank god for these places and I hope idiot shit eaters like our friend who wrote here will eat that one sick shit and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is it still there?

I'm visiting LA in June. Is this place still doing business. I'm a 30year old virgin. I'll check back here before I leave UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous