All Comments on 'Getting Down at Brown Ch. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Simply perfect

As strange as it may seem the sex wasn't the best part of this story - it was the friendship they retained and the feelings they revealed to each other. And the light-hearted approach to dealing with others was fun to read too, nice to see others in the dorm retain their sanity and help when a maiden was in need (would expect some teasing though). Wouldn't mind another chapter where they deal with that "meant to be" future aspect of the relationship, you like and excuse to write more of this :)

5* for the great feelings it gave me and regardless if you continue or leave as is.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Good vibes

A sweet continuation of the romance. 5*.

PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
NIce!

Always enjoy your stories, looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep up the good work.

Thank you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 has been submitted

It's 6,105 words, most of two pages long. It hasn't been approved yet, so I don't know when it will appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Thank you for continuing the story and looking forward to reading chapter 3 in a few days time

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I'm loving this story

They are maturing rapidly. It's like they have a lot to catch up on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOW DIFFERENT

...than the raunchy first time sex often depicted on Literotica with them going at it for many hours straight and doing everything and every position up to and including anal -- all during the first time.

Also in contrast to the stereotypical frat boy wanting to get his rocks off, not knowing how (or not caring enough) to please the female.

In this story we have love before lust, with the tenderness and consideration that implies. Also lust with love, with the fulfillment and satisfaction that implies.

Heartwarming.

Footnote. The raunchy get-your-rocks-off, frantic sex scenes have a place in Literotica as well.

It should go without saying,

but to make sure I'll say it

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous