All Comments on 'Getting Down at Brown Ch. 03'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
I like where this is going

Them spending time with her family is something I shall enjoy very much, not something I was expecting to happen so soon but anxious nonetheless. Talking about marriage is the second thing that got me riled up and them sneaking about it just because their moms asked was actually quite fun, as was the other girls prying into their intimate life. This should be a fun holiday to see to the end and hopefully drive this series a lot further.

5* with ease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like where this is going too!

This is a place where Sheila grew up and was most comfortable and this can open the floodgates for anyone to be most confident to try things they have never tried before. Just a wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good chapter

Actually getting married is far too soon but nothung wrong with discussing something that will happen in the future.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Do you have an ETA?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The Final Chapter has been submitted

Not sure when it will be approved, but it was submitted today.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Final Chapter has been approved

Scheduled to appear tomorrow.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
They are still exploring and having fun

So are we.

Spring break up North with her family is way different from South Padre island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PAUSE HERE TO NITPICK

Early in chapter one, I noticed narration was used in places where dialog would have enhanced the telling. It came to me again when the story reported the gist of Sheila's call to her parents; meanwhile I was thinking that I would have liked to hear the actual words she reported to Max, ie. dialog.

However, shortly after, comes a sterling example of dialog, as Max overhears the 4 girls in his dorm room discussing sex and marriage. Very clever plot device and clever construction of dialog.

Another chapter of obvious progression

in an obviously 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic so far. Amazingly good.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous