Getting Down at Brown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before there was a cheery fire going, and this was about the most romantic setting ever. The moon was only a waning crescent anyway, and had already set, and the lights from the mainland were almost completely hidden by the rain and fog. When my girlfriend turned out the lights, there was only the red glow from the fireplace.

She came to me slowly, deliberately, increasing the tension within me. Her fingertips touched my face, as she raised up on her tiptoes to give me the barest of kisses. The fireplace being off to the side, only half of Sheila's face was illuminated, the rest in shadow. More soft kisses, as her hands lowered, to unbutton my flannel shirt. Wordlessly, she pulled open my shirt, then took my hands, holding them together, lightly kissing my fingers, before unbuttoning the cuffs, and then pulling the shirt off my shoulders, to fall on the floor.

Then I took her hands in mine, holding them and kissing them. In the Maine weather, she was again wearing a heavy, pullover sweater, so she raised her arms above her head, silently telling me to pull off her sweater. Her undershirt came with it, and she was standing there, her hands now on my waist, the simple necklace I had gotten her for Christmas slightly gleaming in the firelight.

Her hands found the hem of my t-shirt, and she began to pull it up, and over my head, and then I found the Levis she wore. I unfastened the button, and pulled down the zipper, while gently kissing her shoulders. Wordlessly, she took my hand, and led me to her bed.

I suppose it would have been more romantic if we had already kicked off our shoes, but, the first week of Spring in Maine was too cool for that. We had to sit apart a bit, while we both untied and removed our shoes, pulling off our socks as well. Finally, our jeans and underwear came off, as we gazed at each other.

In the light and warmth of the fireplace, we came together. We were both completely ready, and she pulled me up, to get on top, and guided me inside of her. I knew, this was the time for complete lovemaking, of the torturously slow coming together of our two bodies, joining softly but deeply as she took me inside of her.

In the six weeks since we had first made love, we had learned so much about each other, and we both knew what the other wanted, what the other needed. A pace was set, one I knew I could maintain for as long as needed, but it wouldn't be needed very long. It was only a few minutes, and I could feel the tension in her body changing, could hear the need in her whispers rising, and then my lover threw arms around me, pulled my head down to her and kissed me as passionately as she ever has, as her climax took her.

But I wasn't done, was nowhere near done, and even in the dim light from the fire, Sheila could see it in my face. She pulled me over, and then got on top of me, her eyes never leaving mine, as she took complete control of our night.

Rising and falling on top of me, she picked up the pace a bit, her fingertips digging into my chest. She had been smiling down at me, but then her smile vanished, replaced by the tension of her rising need. My hands, which had been gently around her waist, moved lower, onto her hips, flexing with more strength from my fingers as I held her more tightly. As her climax was rising, mine was as well, and where she had been riding me completely before, I began arching my body, moving up into her as she pushed down on me. Finally, her climax washed over her again, as she clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle a scream, and I spent myself deeply within her.

 

Sheila laid her body down on top of me, without ever pulling off of my cock, caressing me, covering my face with kisses, and whispering how much she loved me, but she could never love me more than I loved her.

Eventually, as my spent member shrank and fell out of her, Sheila rolled off of me, onto my left shoulder, which was the way we normally slept. The sweet nothings were replaced with light laughter, and then she told me that we'd just taken her bed's virginity.

"You sure? Maybe your parents snuck in here one night and broke it in for you?" I had to tease her.

"What, you think I should ask them?" she teased back.

"Well, maybe not right this second."

 

The fire was pretty much burned out, when Sheila got out of bed to close the glass doors and the damper. I guess that she was confident that her parents wouldn't be out of their suite, because she opened the door and padded naked to the bathroom. I wasn't quite so confident, so I at least grabbed my jeans when I went.

The wind had shifted, and was now coming from the northwest, directly at the windows, and the few sprinkles of rain were being blown against them. It was as completely dark outside as I had ever seen, and with the fire burned down to a few embers, the room was pitch black as well. Only Sheila's whispers guided me back to her bed, where her warm embrace awaited me. If there was ever heaven on earth, it was in her bed, with us holding each other in love.

If the sun set earlier in Maine, it also rose first here. The windows in Sheila's bedroom faced northwest, so the sunrise couldn't be seen, but the sky outside was lightening. There were still some clouds in the sky, but it was no longer completely overcast. I awoke before my girlfriend, but my stirring awakened her. The room was still mostly dark, but no longer completely so, and there was just enough light to see her wonderful smile.

This was something I'd never been prepared for, and something I'd never, ever want to miss, the joy of waking up with a woman who was happy to be in bed with me, who was happy to start the day at my side. It's something no one can ever explain, something which just has to be experienced to understand.

Sheila pulled a robe out from her closet, and I put my jeans back on, and we walked quietly to the bathroom. Her parents had an en suite bathroom, so there was no reason we'd be disturbed. I'd grabbed our toiletries, and we brushed our teeth together.

The bathroom was well-appointed, white tile floors with black accent pieces, and white subway tile. There was an old clawfoot tub, with a shower curtain around it, but that only allowed one person at a time to use it. At least that let me pee, and Sheila couldn't see me while she was in the shower.

 

Mrs St Croix must have been in a good mood, because when we got downstairs for breakfast, she teased her daughter that they had a good boiler, and that we didn't have to use the bathroom together to avoid running out of hot water.

"What, you never shower with dad?" Sheila teased her back, which surprised the heck out of her mother.

"Sheila! Goodness, we're like a hundred years old." But then she sort of whispered, "Well, not every day, anyway."

Breakfast was wonderful, sausage and eggs, and homemade biscuits with plenty of real butter. I was secretly pleased that they didn't have pancakes, because, growing up in Vermont, it seemed that every breakfast had pancakes and maple syrup. Maple syrup is fine, but every day? That gets tiresome.

It was Saturday, and there was nothing special that had to be done, when Sheila suggested a walk around the island. It was cold, and the Weather Channel said that it would be in the upper thirties all day, maybe hitting 40ยบ in the afternoon, and with a breeze out of the north. Still, it was at least partly sunny, and we couldn't spend the whole of Spring Break in the house.

Cliff Island runs roughly southwest to northeast, with a spur that runs to the southeast. There are two long roads, on either side of the long, narrow island. The St Croix's house was on Sunset Road, on the northwest side, while Sheila - as well as her brothers - did kindergarten through fifth grade in a small, one-room school house on Church Road, which is the long road on the southeast side. It was within walking distance, and I wanted to see it.

The school was just what you'd expect, a neat, white frame building. I had no idea that there were any one-room schoolhouses still running in the United States, but here was one. Once students started sixth grade, they had to take the ferry to the mainland, which had to be a pain in the butt, but for an island with maybe sixty full time residents, it was simply impractical to do middle and high school.

Walking around the island was amazing to me. It was pretty much an old fishing village, and the St Croix were the wealthiest people here. A lot of other wealthy Portlanders lived on the Casco Bay islands, but the more 'full service' islands like Chebeague saw those people.

There were houses with lobster cages stacked out front, houses with boats pulled up in the yards, a couple of long gravel driveways where we couldn't even see the houses through the trees. There was a small post office, and one general store near the ferry landing. What I didn't see were cars, and the whole island was calm and peaceful. I kept teasing Sheila that there were just tons of perfect places for us to make love outdoors here, but she laughed at me and said, "Maybe this summer!" It was pretty cold out.

We kept walking around, arm-in-arm, Sheila pointing out places, us laughing and just having a good old time. We came to this wide beach, not a very nice one as it was as much mud as sand, where the southeast spur extends out at a right angle from the main part of the island. An old path went down from Church Road, and Sheila led me down it, past this abandoned-looking house, painted a bright blue, on heavy stilts. Below that house, there was a huge rock, half covered with grass, out of view of the road, though it might still be visible from Island Avenue, on the spur. She got an absolutely wicked grin on her face, one I'd never seen before, and said, "Here's your chance, big boy. Fuck me hard!"

Holy cow! Sheila pulled her jeans down to her knees, and knelt on the rock, looking back at me with that killer smile. I couldn't resist that invitation, but this was like nothing we'd ever done. We'd tried doggy before, but it wasn't one of our favorites; Sheila said it was too much like just being used rather than making love.

But today? Oh, man, she was hot and she was ready, and it didn't take me but a few seconds to get ready myself. With her legs held close together by her jeans, the position wasn't the best, but it worked, as I slipped deeply inside of her. This was so hot that if we hadn't made love last night, I'd never have lasted long enough, but my girlfriend was so turned on that she was climaxing in less than a minute. I'd never seen her like this before, but I sure liked it now.

Another couple minutes, and she was coming again, and then a third time. Wow, this was amazing, we'd never done it like this before. After her third orgasm, she pulled away from me, got on her knees beside the rock, and just took me in her mouth. Holy crap, another surprise! She'd given me head before, but always as foreplay, never like this. Sheila grabbed my butt, and started pulling me in and out of her mouth faster, and I could feel my climax boiling up inside of me. I wanted to cum in her mouth, just so badly, but I couldn't just do it, not without warning her, not without giving her a chance to back off. "My God, Sheila, I'm about to cum!" She just grabbed my ass harder, and said - as well as she could, with my cock in her mouth - "Do it! Cum in my mouth!"

Well, that was all it took, and I unloaded. She took as much as she could before she had to spit it back out, then rose to her feet and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

Then we both busted out laughing, and had to pull our pants back up: it was still just in the mid-thirties, though we were sheltered from the breeze where we were. "Damn, Sheila, where did that come from?"

"Are you complaining?"

"No, Hell no, that was awesome."

"Well, some of the girls, mostly Liz, told me about doing stuff like that, and I never thought it was particularly romantic, but heck, I thought I could at least try it. I was already turned on, walking with you, and when I saw the path, and remembered where it led, I just thought, why not now? Hey, you were the one pointing out places we could do it outdoors around here!"

"So, did you like it?" I had to ask.

"Yeah, I did, it was fun. Maybe not every time, but it was different, and that's cool."

I laughed at her, saying, "You've got to clean up a bit; there's some semen drying on your cheek."

"Oops, don't want that showing when we get back to my place."

12